What's new

Turkey-Pak ties pose hurdle to India's entry to NSG club

I think Erdogan is slowly making more enemies to Turkey than ever before.

Their foreign policy is just being counter productive.

Turkey will have to get out of the way today or tomorrow. Doesn't matter because India is going to become NSG member in near future at its own, not riding on the back of any back door deal. For Pakistan, they can try hard, who is topping them!
Turkey knows well that they can't play the Islamic card for long because seeing the condition of Pak India is going to overtake them in population if you know what I mean. Then there game is over.
A good advise to all countries it is better to make a deal with another country when it's weaker or equal. Because if this chance goes then they can't do **** about it.
Ek kahavat kahi gayi ki Hathi ke chale jane ke baad lakir pitne se kuch nahi hota hai.

I think Erdogan is slowly making more enemies to Turkey than ever before.

Their foreign policy is just being counter productive.

I think Erdogan and Davutoglu are cleverer than uou give them credit, especially in international matters..

I think Turkey is just positioning itself as a major player in world 'Realpolitik', seeing as India and China are gonna be major players in that part of the world... Not sure about Pakistan..

Turkey will have to get out of the way today or tomorrow. Doesn't matter because India is going to become NSG member in near future at its own, not riding on the back of any back door deal. For Pakistan, they can try hard, who is topping them!
Turkey knows well that they can't play the Islamic card for long because seeing the condition of Pak India is going to overtake them in population if you know what I mean. Then there game is over.
A good advise to all countries it is better to make a deal with another country when it's weaker or equal. Because if this chance goes then they can't do **** about it.
Ek kahavat kahi gayi ki Hathi ke chale jane ke baad lakir pitne se kuch nahi hota hai.

Your assessment is quite right and it is expected in the latest census population of Indian Muslims might outnumber the Pakistani Muslim Population and that would make India the second most populous country in the world. But the very important question is that India could not utilize its Muslim population at its best benefits, we can take lessons from China that how they utilized Chinese Muslim population card with Muslim world in general and with Turkey in particular.

Suffice to say that having strategic relationship with majority Muslim nuclear state is all together very different than having relationship with a country with huge underdeveloped Muslim population.

Back
Top Bottom