What's new

Turkey offers five ships, submarine for Libya Operations

The video seems more like civilians backed by west burned soldiers alive. Gaddafi didn't burn them i don't see gaddafi at the spot I don't like gaddafi but at the same time there is no real revolution in libya and enjoy the wrath of west on civilians of libya.

The video seems more like civilians backed by west burned soldiers alive. Gaddafi didn't burn them i don't see gaddafi at the spot I don't like gaddafi but at the same time there is no real revolution in libya and enjoy the wrath of west on civilians of libya.

You can either believe the videos as well as CNN and Al Jazeera reports(along with almost all right and left wing media outlet reports) and eyewitness rebel accounts(along with reporter accounts) that it is happening or say none of it is true and keep hating the west. Its all one big conspiracy for oil and Muslim killing by those evil westerners and those who help them. Oh but don't forget i hate gaddafi too.

Gadhafi's tanks besiege Misrata article pulled from google in 2 seconds

There is too much one sided story....
I'm bored.
I need to listen to the other side of the story as well....
Any official Libyan reports??? any one?

lol now,gaddafi has become an anti-emperialist symbol..

i wonder when we(muslims) will start to use our brains..

Just for your information, Turkey will be contributing for the Arms embargo, and defending against any attack. According to the PM we will not be conducting attacks on Libya.

Also like someone mentioned, There isn't a revolution in Libya, it's rebels who're trying to take over the country, so what guarentee do you have that it's going to be peaceful when this is over... None.

Also this incident with Libya has gone from bad to worse in 1 week. Just follow the news on how they squibble on command structure. So I don't believe the front runners had any clear idea of how far this would go. Let's just pray Gaddafi doesn't have WMD, a mad man can still do a lot of harm with the right weapon at a bad time.

No i don't see jack i know he needs to go but anyhow none of us have proof of such acts.. can you proof it?

I went to the one source you couldnt possibly acuse of being Pro US presstv

As widespread protests sweep through the Middle East, the Libyan revolution takes a much different route than other uprisings.

Ruthless Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi has killed 6,000 people, yet the tide may soon turn as military personnel realize they are bombing their own people, says political analyst Hisham Jaber.

The following is the transcript of Press TV's interview with Jaber.

Press TV: First speaking about the situation in Libya from which we started from. The fact that we are seeing this huge amount of force being used in Libya, as you've been seeing, warplanes, airstrikes, and ground strikes right now in Brega and Ajdabiya, what can the world do to stop the suffering of the Libyan people?

Jaber: This is a very good question. We have to stop this bloodbath, to stop the massacre. Gaddafi continues to bomb his own people using his own air force. Let me give you an idea about the situation of Gaddafi, politically. He is finished because he is surrounded from the inside and outside, and nobody would recognize that he is legal to stay in power.

PressTV - 'Gaddafi killed 6,000 Libyans already'

Jigs...I'm not much of a fan of what is happening in Libya but look around offline and online its all the opposite, the air attacks killed more civilians in past few days then gaddafi did, and ofcourse the famous propaganda machine that works in all sorts of conflicts. Do you see any revolution in libya ? I don't all i see it 3 way slaughter house in progress civilains killing soldiers and gaddafi's men killing civilians and the allied forces killing both civilians and gaddafi's men. Is that the progress by the West or UN? So when gaddafi says cease fire west still says no gaddafi is not following it this mean they're firm on their OPS in Libya may it be for Oil/Muslims or May it be for dividing Eastern and Western Libya as 2 states taking over. Look forward, Tell me where US/NATO went and fixed things no where!
So civilians and opposition invited west let them enjoy their allies bomb the hell out of them let them taste the invitation of the devil and let gaddafi enjoy his bloody 40 years of dictatorship rule with bomb on his fake character A**

Yeah 6000 killed by gaddafi and millions killed by oil for food in Iraq by UN US and allies why point at one man.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom