What's new

TURKEY OFFERS DRONES TO INDIA !

A million times more reliable than YAWN of Indoosland.

i never bring "YAWN". you certainly think its competitive hence you bring it here, i say its more reliable then anything gangaland can produce in journalism in next 5 centuries.

reporting from bharati media regarding Pakistan and its allies is equal to learning about uncle sam from Bin Laden.

If true, then a promising step forward, third parties not concern of in mutual interests of Turkey and India.

Both nations grow and develop, therefore need to fill some gaps in their works, also have the potential to help each other in those gaps.

we wish you guys best of luck in pursuance of your interests. we both are free to decide relationship future.

YOU improve your reading skills, as I said

"a Turkish source".
These Indians will never understand, they will keep bringing and quoting their biased sources. Always pathetic discussions from these Indians posters. I dont mind even Turkey sell or buy anything from or to India. Keep govt. aside but Turk people were always friends and will remain our friends, Final verdict ..... case closed.

Israel, Russia etc. is there. So, don't worry. Even if Turkey offers all her defense staff, will India buy?????

Many of my Pakistani brothers are limited in their thinkining. They do not understand even if the Turkey gives any defense equipment to India and in the war that Turkish equipment doesn't function properly, or self destruct's or a more feasible option Pakistan is quickly able to take out that equipment, then who will be the fool in this gamble.

Note: Muslim's may be divided into different nation's on the basis of different culture or the people of a different area but that doesn't make the Muslims forget to whom their allegiance belongs. Muslims will always be there for each other even if there are any up and down's. Something the Hindu's can't understand.

Senior advisor Cevik said this during an interview to the Most reliable in the subcontinent.
You can say reliable in india , because sub Continent covers a lot more area which out of reach of your so called most reliable which not noticeable for most of Pakistanis.thanks

Israel, Russia etc. is there. So, don't worry. Even if Turkey offers all her defense staff, will India buy?????
No, India will buy drones from both US & Israel. Turkey has decent navy but now S. Korea is there beside France, Russia & US and Japan is looking for market too so i don't see what Turkey can provide to unmatch them beside what we are getting in return??

idk why pakistanis get so emotional over things and start overreacting. All these are just standard diplomatic gestures nothing more. Srsly calm down I'm getting so embarrassed for you. We won't be buy any drones, there won't be any change in Turkey's alignment, no we aren't best friends now. These are nothing more than sweet nothings countries say to each other.

LOL why iodia not buying them then???? Good chance to isolate Pakistan by buying the drones from Turkey. But this move will piss off french Israelis and USA. So can India really afford these drones which are designed by Pakistan.

Remember a year or so ago , the same Turkey put a ban on non existent defence trade with India ? Defence trade will not take off.

But we would very much like the bilateral trade to increase. That is our only concern. Till we have bilateral trade which is growing with Turkey, we don't have problems with its stance on other issues.

Nothing against Turkey , but it is not considered reliable enough [politically ] to engage in serious defence trade.

As the Turkish Head of State visits India , we would consider this visit a success if

1.Steps are taken to increase the bilateral trade.

2. Turkey supports India's candidature for NSG and UNSC.

brother country yes, but deeper song only belong to China and that too till we have something mutual to work on, we dont need a bengali to understand this. You better suggest how you can get freedom from bharat.

@The Eagle @waz provocative post.

The pot calling the kettle black, Just go through some of the threads and read what some Pakistani members are posting about India\Indian's.

Introspection needed, and don't get too touchy he was stating the simple fact that turkey is looking at its own interests first. if you can't handle constructive criticism, don't cry foul and man up.

It is Pakistan and Turkey internal matter nothing to do with India. This whole drone thing is a fake news by Indian Media tell me the day India inks the deal.

http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkish-defense-sector-pushing-drone-technology/65944

"Yet the rise of the Turkish defense industry cannot be ignored. The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, or SIPRI, a think tank on armaments and arms control, has recognized Turkey’s presence in the defense market and included the country with emerging arms producers like South Korea, Singapore, Brazil and India."

Dont see why this cannot happen!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom