What's new

TURKEY OFFERS DRONES TO INDIA !

LOL why is India not buying them then???? Good chance to isolate Pakistan by buying the drones from Turkey. But this move will piss off french Israelis and USA. So can India really afford these drones which are designed by Pakistan.

FYI India can handle and be friendly with U.S. and Russia, China and Japan, Saudi Arabia and Iran, Israel and GCC simultaneously.

India can afford to piss any country off including U.S. where it's National interests are at stake

We gave them that drone tech.
Soon turkey will launch a ballistic missile. I will say we gave them and you will write again. Wut? :)

BTW would you like to disclose the source of this Hi-Tech innovations, certainly it cannot be SUPARCO

It is Pakistan and Turkey internal matter nothing to do with India. This whole drone thing is a fake news by Indian Media tell me the day India inks the deal.
Turkey is keen to expand defence industrial cooperation with India and will offer its armed Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to India during the upcoming visit of President Erdogan, said Ilnur Cevik, senior adviser to the Turkish President on Saturday.
7702027.jpg

:lol:

LOL why is India not buying them then???? Good chance to isolate Pakistan by buying the drones from Turkey. But this move will piss off french Israelis and USA. So can India really afford these drones which are designed by Pakistan.

The fact is Turkey knows that these drones will be used against Pakistan. Still offering them this, knowing that they can also be used in Kashmir. They need some scolding I guess.

The fact is Turkey knows that these drones will be used against Pakistan. Still offering them this, knowing that they can also be used in Kashmir. They need some scolding I guess.
LOL you Indians are really desperate for jokes. Trust when I tell you this. If Erdogan tries to do any thing against Pakistan Turks will throw him off and same is the case with Pakistan. If any leader will try to do something against turkey he will be dumped in dust. Pakistan and Turkish friend ship is not based on Diplomacy but culture and blood. So Just try to buy the drones. With you fake media.

LOL you Indians are really desperate for jokes. Trust when I tell you this. If Erdogan tries to do any thing against Pakistan Turks will throw him off and same is the case with Pakistan. If any leader will try to do something against turkey he will be dumped in dust. Pakistan and Turkish friend ship is not based on Diplomacy but culture and blood. So Just try to buy the drones. With you fake media.

I am not bindi tika indian
and I quoted you why the hell Turkey made such statement. Or they are fooling the Indians?
and lastly, some one above said in Turkey is broadcasting some good news about India Turkey relations.
What is all this nonsense going on with our allies.
First these people went to Saudi Arab to invite the King and now they are running after Turkey.

Epic Fail.
It's a direct quote of senior advisor to Erdogan:
Source? From my understanding some council from our gov is in India for a while now, but I couldn't find such quotes anywhere.

I am not bindi tika indian
and I quoted you why the hell Turkey made such statement. Or they are fooling the Indians?
and lastly, some one above said in Turkey is broadcasting some good news about India Turkey relations.
What is all this nonsense going on with our allies.
First these people went to Saudi Arab to invite the King and now they are running after Turkey.
Just trying to make Pakistan move away from Russia but the will gain nothing from this as Indian Media is trying to create a rift for Pakistan before the Erdogan visit. You know how deep is Pakistan Turk relations are. Saudis are some thing else but Turkey is a very well established ally that has provided with fighter jets in war with India. It is just an economical ties visit.

Senior advisor Cevik said this during an interview to the Most reliable in the subcontinent.
What does that sentence even mean ahahaha xD

Look I have checked all quotes of Çevik and even though he indeed said lots of very positive things about India there is still not such a quote as the one you repeat yourself with.

YOU improve your reading skills, as I said

"a Turkish source".
And in case a Turkish paper publishes the same interview crediting its source as " The Hindu Newspaper " then again you will be demanding a Turkish Source. Now how anybody can provide a Turkish source for a private interview given to an Indian media.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom