What's new

Turkey kills 7 PKK terrorists crossing from Syria

Noone said that as i said before. You are twisting the matter. Show us one sentence of him.
You say now:
Noone argued that PKK does not operates in Syria.

I said one month ago:
PKK still operating from Syria is fact.

damm1t reply from one month ago:

just because you say so?
first bring some evidence for your claims then we talk about others.. if something is fact there must be more solid evidences than maps..

In another words damm1t was in denial that PKK still operates in Syria.

and i asked for evidences about your claims which you dont have one.
Well for everyone who knows some geography and some military its clear that Iskanderun attack could come only from Syria. But you went to denial. So now I got a solid proof that even guy in denial like u can't deny.

all this article can prove that, unlike the past, syrian govn. and its security forces against a pkk existance in the lands of syria, which is what i have said before..
No, article proves that PKK still operates from Syria, something you denied.

As for your claim that Syrian gov is against PKK, thats just claim of Syrian regime. Nothing more. Most probably they arrested some guys opposed to Syrian regime and tortured them.

In another words damm1t was in denial that PKK still operates in Syria.
i found your analysis entertaining
in general, to ask for evidence doesnt mean to deny things.. actually what you present is not an evidence at all for your previous claims.. but i got my evidences about syrians hunt pkk bastards.
thanks
PS: i cant wait to see new evidences in couple months which is gonna justify me, keep it up :tup:

AKINCI claimed that no one argued that PKK operates from Syria. You did argue before. But now we both agree that PKK still operates from Syria.

AKINCI claimed that no one argued that PKK operates from Syria. You did argue before. But now we both agree that PKK still operates from Syria.
wrong, he just asked you to show a sentence about i denied that pkk doesnt operates there, i just want you prove what you said, so it was something that i already have not denied. basicly our argument was on three things, pkk is creation of syria, their official support to pkk and the terrorists who attacked iskenderun came from syria.. as akinci said before pkk operates in turkey as well

wrong, he just asked you to show a sentence about i denied that pkk doesnt operates there, i just want you prove what you said, so it was something that i already have not denied. basicly
He said that no one argued that PKK operates from Syria, but u argued.

our argument was on three things, pkk is creation of syria, their official support to pkk and the terrorists who attacked iskenderun came from syria.. as akinci said before pkk operates in turkey as well
* Prior PKK settlement in Syria they did nothing.
* Peak of PKK activirty was from 1984-1998 when Ocalan was in Dasmascus and Syria openly suported the PKK.
* After 1998 Syria chickened and stopped the open support, but PKK still operates from Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom