What's new

Turkey-Iran-Pakistan military alliance

Ok but you made it a military alliance,

Yes that's what I meant, a defence pact of several "geographically contiguous countries with similar values and overlapping regional interests". That's how I like to put it. It is meant to combine our strengths to protect ourselves from larger, adventurous powers.

Yes that's what I meant, a defence pact of several "geographically contiguous countries with similar values and overlapping regional interests". That's how I like to put it. It is meant to combine our strengths to protect ourselves from larger, adventurous powers.
Never going to happen,if we would join this alliance,we would allienate us from most of the Arab countries.
It would be against our economic interests and friendly relations with most ME countries(90%).
Would you do it if you were Turkiye?

Never going to happen,if we would join this alliance,we would allienate us from most of the Arab countries.
It would be against our economic interests and friendly relations with most ME countries(90%).
Would you do it if you were Turkiye?

You mean not going to happen 'anytime soon'.

Countries around you are forming economic, political and military blocs. Europe is going to build it's own EU army and push you out of Cyprus.

Economic interests are secondary to long term security interests.

No. They overlap. Military merely secures the economic interests.

Can't argue with your logic.

"Security interest" means protecting your assets (and your people). So yes they do overlap.

China is India's biggest trading partner. But India won't hesitate to isolate China internationally with it's new found alliance. Ensuring long term security is more important than respecting the sensibilities of your business partners (Arabs in Turkey's case).

Economic interests are secondary to long term security interests.

What good is military power if you dont have soft power?
Look at Pakistan,what if you had the economic power,where would you be?[/QUOTE]

Countries around you are forming economic, political and military blocs. Europe is going to build it's own EU army and push you out of Cyprus.
I dont think you wrote this but if you have,let me tell you that it will never happen.

What good is military power if you dont have soft power?
Look at Pakistan,what if you had the economic power,where would you be?

All three (military, economic, soft power) are important. None of it is mutually exclusive. But military power triumphs all.

And that is why we still exist. Think about it, the other way around - if we had a better economy and a pathetic military - where would we be?

All three (military, economic, soft power) are important. None of it is mutually exclusive. But military power triumphs all.

And that is why we still exist.
Bro,you cant have military power without economic power.
A war doesnt end in a month,you need back up,if you dont have ammunition/food/supplies/spareparts etc after that month,you are dead.
Having a big military with the best weapons doesnt guarantee anything.
What if no-one sells you anything anymore because you cant pay or you are sanctioned,then what?
If you have economic power,you can do more then you think,look at Germany,Japan both are softpowers.

China is India's biggest trading partner. But India won't hesitate to isolate China internationally with it's new found alliance.
True. There are (i) transient economic interests like that between China with US/India. There are others that are anchored on (i)fundamentals like geographic, cultural or historical like you see in the EU countries.

And that is why we still exist. Think about it, the other way around - if we had a better economy and a pathetic military - where would we be?
Just know that we dont need to be in an alliance with Pakistan,Turkiye stands by Pakistan no matter what.

But India won't hesitate to isolate China internationally with it's new found alliance.
That chance is gone,there is no country on earth that can isolate China internationally.

Name a country which has a good economy and a pathetic military without power?

it has to include russia in order to push/convince turkey to get out of nato, plus turks are quite docile and slow at reading political messages, europe sticks fingers at its face, yet turkish dont get it. turkey is sacracicial lamb to blamed on for all the choas and to be sacarafice by nato.

Dnt not get used, forget nato, join on the right side were you will be honoured.

russia/turkey/iran/pakistan/china. overall but brother will be iran turkey pak but iran has habit of playing umma brother, keep that in check.

here the catch arabs will have diarioa in return, they will start massive fund campaign and make investment in india and pakistan will be declared haram kafir.

our prime minister is al-nawaz shareef, he will do watever saudi say.

it has to include russia in order to push/convince turkey to get out of nato, plus tuks are quite docile and slow t reading messages, europe sticks fingers at its face, yet turkish dont get it. turkey is sacracicial lamb to blamed on for all the choas and to be sacarafice by nato.

Dnt get used forget nato join on the right side were you will be honoured.

russia/turkey/iran/pakistan/china. overall but brother will be iran turkey pak but iran has habit of playing umma brother, keep that in check.

Russia has it's own mind. Our (including Turkey's) interests do not overlap much with Russia, other than containing Europe.

Russia has it's own mind. Our (including Turkey's) interests do not overlap much with Russia, other than containing Europe.

you dont get it, russia is the key russia opens up eastern europe markets and military bloc alliance. Russia too is defending against a psycopath usa/nato.

trolls are = india,nato/usa,saudi.

troublesome child is iran.

gullible turkey

dont know the difference between head an *** = pakistan.

you dont get it, russia is the key russia opens up eastern europe markets and military bloc alliance. Russia too is defending against a psycopath usa/nato.

Well, maybe.

I have a hard time trusting Russia. Who knows, they might use us and other smaller players to get a better deal with the West - then turn its guns on us.

Back
Top Bottom