What's new

Turkey, Iran & Pakistan Economic Union

The first sentence is wrong. Why would turkey want to buy a chinese air defence missile system if they are controlled by the west? Turkey also in the past developed the J-600T with china.

Im not sure how serious they are about joining the E.U because the government said a few years ago if I remember correctly that they were looking to join the SCO but then again at the same time Turkey has very close relations with the E.U.

Turkey produces between 50% - 60% of its military hardware. As of now the statement is valid however in the future this will change. I couldn't understand the last sentence.

Ehm... Pakistan. :D

turkey should do what is good for it benefit but i believe they should finish their job in turkic council i think they must take Pakistan in too :D
599321_Laie_94.gif

Turkic Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well once there was such pact between these three country but sadly it was for the wrong reason .
They were supposed to act as a belt and prevent the expansion of communism into middle east and south asia.so it could not bind the countries together and after awhile each one went its way.

Turkey bends over too deep to U.S. , U.S. puppets (like EU and NATO) and Israeli regime to consider Turkey are reliable economic partner that wont just snatch away every opportunity to please its neo colonial Western masters. Turkey still has the lingering desire to become "Western" while its treated with boots. At the same time they are already very dependant on Western military and civil technology transfer and high tech imports and can be pushed to act against the benefit of all three partner even against its will at whim of the U.S. regime.

63% consists by Turkish products, all up to NATO standards, STANAG certificated. At 2023, it'll be 90-95%

196,174,380 (July 2014 est.)

Hmmmmmm

There are population experts stating that Pakistan's population has reached 200 million now.

Anyway, as for the thread great idea. It has a basis (past alliances) and of course natural geographic linkage.

196,174,380 (July 2014 est.)

Hmmmmmm

There are population experts stating that Pakistan's population has reached 200 million now.

Anyway, as for the thread great idea. It has a basis (past alliances) and of course natural geographic linkage.
sup @waz :azn:
we are only 5 million we cant do all the jobs and we have few experts why don't you send a million to turkmenistan to help us :-) :agree:

Last edited:
sup @waz :azn:
we are only 5 million we can do all the jobs and we have few experts why don't you send a million to turkmenistan to help us :-) :agree:

What's up bro? Sure, it would have to be the best though.

I love all the Turkic countries great culture, good food, beautiful scenery and the woman are lovely.

What's up bro? Sure, it would have to be the best though.

I love all the Turkic countries great culture, good food, beautiful scenery and the woman are lovely.
ty brother same for pakistan we love pakistan and it's people and culture :D

woman are lovely.
same for pakistani girls :D you are ll welcome to turkmenistan :D

bro i have questions why you don't make a railway from karachi port to cenral asian countries do you have any plan for it ? ?? karachi is big it can be mother port for all central asians , we have energy and gold you have food and man power ! we should work together :enjoy:

ty brother same for pakistan we love pakistan and it's people and culture :D

Thanks brother, as the old saying goes Turks and Turkic people and Pakistanis are eternal brothers.

same for pakistani girls :D you are ll welcome to turkmenistan :D

Pakistani girls will give you heart burn. They cook with too many spices. However our Northern Areas we cook with little spice and the cuisine is similar to our Turkish bros. But they look great hahahaha.

bro i have questions why you don't make a railway from karachi port to cenral asian countries do you have any plan for it ? ?? karachi is big it can be mother port for all central asians , we have energy and gold you have food and man power ! we should work together :enjoy:

From Karachi port will be more difficult just because of the sheer congestion there now. We have our Baluchistan region and we also have the deep sea port of Gwader. This region has natural links to Central Asia and would be far better. I completely agree with you about trade and how great it would be. Sadly we need the leadership here.

How are things in turkmenistan? You always here about your bigger cousins e.g. the Uzbeks, Kazakhs etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom