What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

Iran and Turkey have to work together to keep Iraq from falling apart, its not in the interest of anyone. But as a matter of fact the country is allready pretty fuc.ed up. Iran is supporting the Iraqi shias, the Saudis the Sunnis and in the end the country will split and the Kurds will get all the oil and the rest will stay poor. So Iraqi get you **** together.

It is not just about ethnic differences... It is about domination...

Turkey wants to control middle east market

Iran wants to control Arab oil and market

Arabs want to have democracy and Arab leaders want to maintain their power...

And because of that,

Turkey has a rivalry with Iran...

Iran wants to bring down Arab regimes to control oil...

Oil rich Arab countries support Turkey on political side at the same time they attack Turkey because she is a secular country...

Wow... I thought that this thread was death for sure but unfourtunatly it poped up again :)

You think too much about domination, that is what appears from the exterior and through western media, the zig saw you show doesn't pass even rudimentary analysis.
There are many truths to what you are saying but there are too many false statements and conclusions.

Sect war in Iraq started and supported by Iran... This killed more Iraqi than what US killed...

Edit: Typo
falsified statement, turkey support it with conference that took place in there, backed by Saudi and the rest of Arabs. Jordan with terrorist Abo musa'ab Alzarqawi.

I didn't talk on anybody's behalf but I think since we dealt with many Iraqis you are aware that we know very well whats going on over there. And never ever speak on behalf of all Iraqis because you don't represent but some of the party you follow.
Yes for sure you know the ba'ath followers who escaped with the money they steal from the country even now too many of the killers in Jordan.

and 33 countries?? lool only us and uk were really their the rest just are there a few soldiers some just joined after invasion and most just said they will suport
see how dumm you are any way that was war of shame on every nation participated it since they know Iraqis never wanted it but who has some honor to regret it.

Iran and Turkey have to work together to keep Iraq from falling apart, its not in the interest of anyone. But as a matter of fact the country is allready pretty fuc.ed up. Iran is supporting the Iraqi shias, the Saudis the Sunnis and in the end the country will split and the Kurds will get all the oil and the rest will stay poor. So Iraqi get you **** together.
Now you just put your finger on the
Iraqis wound see with how many haters the Iraqis have to deal with the latest of turkey is that Mr, Ordugan accuses the Iraqi prime minister as a sectarian man he try to defend a ruthless killer just because he's sunni.

Honestly I allways respected my muslim brothers and I still, we should all respect each other if we want to be something on the planet earth, otherwise we will be the ultimate loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
we didn't support sectarianism in Iraq nor did we support Saddam if that is what you are saying.

Iraq was better off with Saddam than with The US coalition.
His major sin was the attack on Iran and the draining of the wealth of both nations for a stupid war and a stupid reason.
He was good in internal policies, but was easily fooled on the international scene trice( Iran,The Kurds and Kuwait), so he was an idiot in that perspective.
So now we Muslims need razor sharp leaders in internal and external policies as well.

Iraq was better off with Saddam than with The US coalition.
His major sin was the attack on Iran and the draining of the wealth of both nations for a stupid war and a stupid reason.
He was good in internal policies, but was easily fooled on the international scene trice( Iran,The Kurds and Kuwait), so he was an idiot in that perspective.
So now we Muslims need razor sharp leaders in internal and external policies as well.
You start with good saddam then ended with saddam been idiot I just cant put them together in my mind how come good and idiot, no man Saddam was pure evil that destroy the country and unless you experience something you can't debated period.

we always do good and at the end we get bad again didnt turkey refuse USA to allow their soldiers to past threw our soil? they even said that was a very very big dissapointment for them and made them change plans and lose billions in the process ? Malik am i wrong doesnt that show we didnt want them to invade iraq? doesnt that show turkey like iraq?

we always do good and at the end we get bad again didnt turkey refuse USA to allow their soldiers to past threw our soil? they even said that was a very very big dissapointment for them and made them change plans and lose billions in the process ? Malik am i wrong doesnt that show we didnt want them to invade iraq? doesnt that show turkey like iraq?
why you bro make personal or its the turkish nation to blame you absolutely wrong its the politician we all debaters when we talk we say arabs and we mean politicians its the same goes with the Turkish Persianand so on when talkde to black eagle surely he knows I was blaming the Jordanian rulers.

Man, Iraq had the 5th strongest army in the world at that time. Despite that 33 countries attacked Iraq after 8 years of war with Iran, they couldn't invade it but rather did that after 14 years of the toughest sanctions ever. Nevertheless, USA paid a very dear price after invading Iraq. Their life loss in Iraq even more than Vietnam. Iraq had 5000 tanks, including 2200 upgraded T-72. But you have to admit that there is no Army in the world can face the American one. That what would happen to anyone dares to miss up with Arabs.

Genuine question to you because you are very proficient in Arabic, English and in military matters. Also, because you are actually living amongst Arabs and actually know the way things work in Jordan, at least.

Can you explain to me why Arab countries like Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain allowed American bases/troops/weapons to be supplied/stationed on their soil on their way to killing, murdering, torturing, and doing all sorts of criminal bloody inhumane activities like genocidal maniacs that those devils are? Why was Iran allowed to become so strong in the Arabian Gulf by these same Arab countries? Didn't they know that American illegal terroristic invasion of Iraq would remove the only "threat" that kept Iran in check in the Arabian Gulf region?

Then why do Jordanian, and all Gulf Arab leaders shake hands with Americans, make hundreds of billions of dollars in trade and armaments deals, and even allow the American worthless currency to be the reserve currency when its those same devil Americans that carried out its war against Islam and continues it to this day?

My second question is, are Jordanians allowed to criticize your "King Abdullah"? If not, I can understand why you will not be allowed to answer the first question, but if yes, I am really eager to know. You see, despite all the talk from some other neighbouring countries, the fact is that for the Muslim world to regroup, to rejuvenate itself in all sectors, to reclaim its position in the world, the Arab Muslim world must get its act together. The rest of the so called Muslim countries are even less united and in most cases have achieved even less but a few of them get more favourable propaganda in the Western media because they are "allies" of the West or because they were British colonies for so long that they have millions of English speaking/writing people who can help spread their countries' national achievements in the English language media.

The Arab world is not active in spreading information about its achievements and capabilities around the world. There are so many examples of this it's hard to pick just one or two examples. Let's take October war 1973. A clear Egyptian military victory is repeatedly advertised as a Zionist "victory" in Western media (and so it spreads in the same way around most of the world because most other countries take their information from Western media, simply because they were colonies of the West), and most of the world thinks that is true.

Al Jazeera from Qatar used to be such a fantastic television channel from its presentation to its exclusive reporting of events (such as resistance movements successes against American and Western invaders) with video clips and so on, but look at it now, it has become just an American mouthpiece?

Look at Saudi Arabia, you also think it's a fort of Sunnah (as do many other Arabs) but now Saudi kings are allowing all sorts of dressing and dancing and other things at KAUST maybe because Saudi king is afraid of Americans more than Allah (SWT)? What is this nonsense from the Saudi king? I am not saying the Saudi king is worse than Jordanian king or other so called Muslim rulers because most non-Arab Muslim countries are actually worse than the Arab world in following Islamic customs.

The Arab Muslims must unite and lead the entire Muslim world into taking its rightful place in the world. Rest of them can talk all they want and create all sorts of propaganda, but that's mostly limited to internet banter and friendly chatter over a cup of coffee/tea/other beverage, nothing more. I hope you are not offended or misunderstood any of my points. Personally I am a big supporter of the revival of the Islamic Khilafat along the path shown by the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

Turks are nationalistic like Iranian people, Only little percent of Turks want to unite with muslim world. To Turks first nation Then religion. Which is better than first religion.

Turks would choose any friendly nation to Arabs or Iran. Thats why Turks supported Israel against Arabs until Israel backstabbed us. Turks support people they have common ethnicty with. Most of the Turks hates Arabs because of their cooperation with Britian in WW1. This starts to change a bit but people who hates Arabs are still majority.

they can support any nation that has friendly feelings towards them, like Korea or Japan or Georgia or Albania or Kosova or Bosia or Italians.

Iranians are like that too, They support Armenians against Turks and Azeris.

Arabs, I don't know much about them actually. It would be stupid of me to comment on that.

Edit: Turkish support for Pakistan is not because they are Muslims, it is because they helped us WWI and Their support for us never waveared in our history. Pakistani Presidents support for us in Cyprus was legend for Turkish people. ''All of our warplanes are is yours to use''

Forgot to add, Turkish opinion of Arabs atarted to change when Cyprus war Gaddafi send his warplanes for us and Arabs sen 1 billion dollar as cash and 1.5 billion as oil to support us. After that people started to trust Arabs again

Hello Deno:

Let me correct you on one historical fact. The state of Pakistan came into being on August 14, 1947,so therefore you claim that Pakistan supported you during the World War I is historically wrong. What is now Pakistan was part of India under British rule.

Hello Deno:

Let me correct you on one historical fact. The state of Pakistan came into being on August 14, 1947,so therefore you claim that Pakistan supported you during the World War I is historically wrong. What is now Pakistan was part of India under British rule.

Pakistan is not a nation that is created out of one ethnicity... Pakistani people are subcontinent muslims and subcontinent muslims helped Ottoman Empire during WW1 and send their precious metals and money to Turks during Indipendence war...

Back
Top Bottom