What's new

Turkey in Olympics - London 2012 - 2 Golds, 2 silvers and 1 bronze

28v3zhx.jpg

35k6bux.jpg

Azerbaijan has five medals, as of today

I don't think counting medals is always correct....if you go with medals per population/number of athletes then Armenia should be in top 10.
However I must admit compared to other Olympics that we have been in Armenia's performance this time so far has been disappointing.

We have two semifinalists in boxing, aswell several wrestlers in freestyle.

Gerçekten hakkını yeme, Rezazadeh Türk çünkü. :D

Hossein Rezazadeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doğum yerine göz gezdir.

Rezazadeh is ethnic Azeri Turk guys.

You can't hide the fact that many of your athletes are foreigners that compete in different sports. With that said Azerbaijan can bring in more medal and they should.

I'm expecting a medal from Nur Tatar in women's Tae kwon do.

2 girls in 1500m finals and another girl from another branch(I forget), hopefully at least one medal will come from them(would be better if 3 :D)

I don't think counting medals is always correct....if you go with medals per population/number of athletes then Armenia should be in top 10.
However I must admit compared to other Olympics that we have been in Armenia's performance this time so far has been disappointing.

You can't hide the fact that many of your athletes are foreigners that compete in different sports. With that said Azerbaijan can bring in more medal and they should.

When has armenia been good? never that ive seen of .

2012 ranked 50th position

2008 ranked 78th position

2004 not in the ranks

2000 ranked 71th -

Azerbaycan is always ranked higher.

How many more athletes do we have to compete ? i know we still have a few more in freestyle wrestling .

2 women in 1500m finals.
1 women in high jump(I suppose).
Freestyle wrestling team started its matches.
Women's 400m relay team will compete today.
1 women in tae kwon do will play quarter finals today.

Thats it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom