What's new

Turkey gets culled from US defence program in warning sign for India.

Indian diplomats are well aware of this which is why IAF never encouraged the F-21 aka F-16 irrespective of LM & Yankees trying real hard to lure em. Given how US backstabs various countries and we may end up being sanctioned if we don't act per US's interests, GoI will ensure we don't procure any major defence systems which is also why both Patriot & THAAD were rejected as well

The only possibility I see is India signing a deal if offered ToT for EMALS CATOBAR system for IAC-3 when it comes to a major weapons system

Indian diplomats are well aware of this which is why IAF never encouraged the F-21 aka F-16 irrespective of LM & Yankees trying real hard to lure em. Given how US backstabs various countries and we may end up being sanctioned if we don't act per US's interests, GoI will ensure we don't procure any major defence systems which is also why both Patriot & THAAD were rejected as well

The only possibility I see is India signing a deal if offered ToT for EMALS CATOBAR system for IAC-3 when it comes to a major weapons system
I suggest you read this ...
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...l-time-high-pentagon/articleshow/67973279.cms
And the source is indian too ...

I am talking about a major weapons system like the F-21 for MMRCA or Patriot/THAAD etc. Ofcourse, India wants to diversify it's defence procurement due to spares & maintenance issues we're facing with Russian systems and also not to rely on a single supplier. This is the reason we made deals with Israel, France, US & Russia primarily which also involves strategic interests

Infact, we recently offered a contract to Turkey (who we see as Pak's ummah buddy) for 5x 45k ton tankers to get them on-board for our NSG membership even though we have an excellent indigenous industry when it comes to designing & building of naval platforms

No doubt India is appeasing both sides for the moment. Of course the Yanks fully know this, but are forced to accept the Indian duplicity. The Yanks need India in our region. Otherwise no poodle "ally" will be left for the US.

I love it how the US keeps making empty isolation and economic threats to various nations and provide exemptions to her slave India. The US keeps undermining her own sanctions.

No doubt India is appeasing both sides for the moment. Of course the Yanks fully know this, but are forced to accept the Indian duplicity. The Yanks need India in our region. Otherwise no poodle "ally" will be left for the US.

I love it how the US keeps making empty isolation and economic threats to various nations and provide exemptions to her slave India. The US keeps undermining her own sanctions.
Bahartis are playing very smart.There isn't slave thing about it.They have given US nothing till now and have got everything.

Bahartis are playing very smart.There isn't slave thing about it.They have given US nothing till now and have got everything.

The Indians are also buying the S-400 and all the Yanks can do is watch silently. Do you think the Yanks are happy with India going for S-400 when they are pitching their call center jobs and fighters to India?

There is no doubt that India is a slave of master US. There is nothing smart about India. They are simply exploiting the situation which momentarily is favorable to them. Right now the US cannot afford to piss off its only stooge in this region. Remember that India has to fulfil the policeman role. The US has invested a lot of resources in India. They expect India to deliver, but obviously India cannot deliver against China.

Last edited:
The Indians are also buying the S-400 and all the Yanks can do is watch silently. Do you think the Yanks are happy with India going for S-400 when they are pitching their call center jobs and fighters to India?

There is no doubt that India is a slave of master US. There is nothing smart about India. They are simply exploiting the situation which momentarily is favorable to them. Right now the US cannot afford to piss off its only stooge in this region. Remember that India has to fulfil the policeman role. The US has invested a lot of resources in India. They expect India to deliver, but obviously India cannot deliver against China.
You should edit your post to avoid flame baiting.
Garhey murdey ukharney ka koi faida nahi.
Bahrat has not given US anything and not even has granted them one big favour.They are playing really good when it comes to managing heat.

You should edit your post to avoid flame baiting.
Garhey murdey ukharney ka koi faida nahi.
Bahrat has not given US anything and not even has granted them one big favour.They are playing really good when it comes to managing heat.

As usual you are licking Indian boots.

India is merely milking the situation in their favor. US is grooming India as anti-China force. They have a lot of patience because they know that containing China won't be easy. The Yanks cannot demand too much from India at this point. Just wait. The Yanks won't be this soft and mild mannered for an eternity. We know that eventually the Yanks get desperate and ugly.

As usual you are licking Indian boots.

India is merely milking the situation in their favor. The Yanks cannot demand too much from India at this point. Just wait. The Yanks won't be this soft and mild mannered for eternity.
Mind you hole, i am just telling you to follow logic.Few minutes later they would come and tell you how US has treated Pakistan in past 20 years and I won't like that neither you would.
Yanks can do shit againt Bahrat,Baniya is very smart,it has learned a lot from treatmeant Pakistan has got.
Don't you think US has tried to stop them from buying S-400?They did but have failed.In past 10 years they have purchased cutting edge equipment from US,but still are having romance with Russia.

Mind you hole, i am just telling you to follow logic.Few minutes later they would come and tell you how US has treated Pakistan in past 20 years and I won't like that neither you would.
Yanks can do shit againt Bahrat,Baniya is very smart,it has learned a lot from treatmeant Pakistan has got.
Don't you think US has tried to stop them from buying S-400?They did but have failed.In past 10 years they have purchased cutting edge equipment from US,but still are having romance with Russia.

LOL you know very well why the Yanks treat its slave India with silk gloves. I have already explained this in my previous posts.

I will give this much to India. They are playing all sides pretty nicely until it lasts. The Indians are obviously using the China card in their favor. The Yanks are going along for the moment and buying the Indian narrative. Remember that these are the same Americans that turned a blind eye to our nuclear program when they needed us against USSR. The Americans look at the bigger picture and right now containing China is a much bigger goal than curbing India to aqcuire sensitive Russian weapons systems.

Like I said, the US is very much cognizant that providing India with continues exemptions undermines their own interests. For the time being the Americans are willing to turn a blind eye to achieve the bigger goal.

Last edited:

If we are slave or stooge now , what we're you guys for last 5 decades?

If we are slave or stooge now , what we're you guys for last 5 decades?

We made a mistake and paid the ultimate price. No doubt Pakistan was a client state of USA. If you have a pair of functioning eyes you would know that by now instead of asking rhetorical questions.

Now it is your turn. The roles are reversed. Don't be irked. Call center jobs, generous visas, advanced weapons, nuke tech and all other goodies are not freebies. They are bribes because your nation has to deliver. You know the job which is to contain China.

Remember that you are using the China card to milk the Yanks. The Yanks won't forget. They always note down names.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom