What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

I mean it is nothing surprising at all...Being a Islamic nation, ususally they allign with Pakistan and its interest.
Now does it impact anything on the ground???...I really doubt it.

It is a fact that most of the Islamic nation support Pakistan and its position in Kashmir unless and otherwise, they have any interest or benifit from India...So i am not surprised with this position of Turkey. It is good for them.

It is always about the interests of the nation as in diplomacy there is no friend thing. So also, interests are more of the subject for every country as the history of the Tamilnadu is not long gone. Also, it seems like, whosoever is supporting India, is based upon their own interests rather than being right or a true fact.

Moreover, the favour based upon religion alone does not fit the bill here as which country is usually favouring India based upon the same approach, religion. It is also a fact that such support is not based upon religion but you tried to make a case here. Hindus are also part of the Kashmir and lives in Pakistan as well so nobody separately mentioned in any statement about support based upon religion. Could be your opinion or to the some extent but not a fact at all.
Impact is there but on diplomatic front.

Thank you Turkiye for supporting those who are righteous....it's a moral cause and we will continue to work closely with Kashmiris and to keep their tormentors in check. india's wanton disregard for human life and property in occupied Kashmir is hardly new nor out of character. Revenge for their mass murder of Kashmiris WILL be attained, Insha'Allah
No one is losing sleep over turkey bro,but you guys saying Insha'Allah,says it all.that there is nothing much you can do about the situation.

Manipur, Khalistan, Mizoram, Assam, Bodoland, Hyderabad Deccan, Bihar......list is quite expansive actually
you forgot Tamilnadu i am disappointed,appart from khalistan whose capital is in lahore i think,respost of the places you mentioned have nice pakage tours bro,if Abu cannt come recommend it to your friends bro.

Kashmir is not an "internal matter of india" so nothing for you to worry about then, dummy
yes you are right Kashmir is not an Internal matter of India,it is an Integral part of India.as you said in your post below,ground realities,you guys tried many times to change it and failed, :-)

ground realities speak even louder in occupied Kashmir

kashmir-protest-pakistan-flag.jpg

the real answer is eye for an eye......the water need to boil at right temperature and when it does, the occupation forces will shit their DHOTIS soon enough. Be patient
Your generals before that the same too that its the right time and kashmiris will welcome them as heros,you know the end result.its just not enough to know the right tempertaure of the boiling water but also the source where you are getting the water from.

Sweet dreaming abu :-)

We are not interested in solving any dispute on table. So you are ffree to use any other means you want, we are ready with reply.

I can name many, but you know what.
India does not need anyone to support us, we have our balls intact and we will back our positions with action, rather trying to import the guts from other countries.

I think you have guessed by now that mood in Pakistan has changed as well. The way your interior minister was treated just recently. This is all happening while there is a very pro India Nawaz Shareef as the PM of Pakistan. We understand that table talk will not achieve anything and this will be settled at the battlefield. So yea, brace yourself. It is just not kashmir where you will suffer.

Yes go on, name one!! Your western sugar daddies got no balls , even America, to endorse occupied Kashmir as integral part of India. As I mentioned, we dont give flying f*** to whatever India think, its all about perception building as when push comes to shove, half of the war through narrative will already be won.

@Taimoor Khan

Israel has declared that it considers Kashmir an integral part of India.

http://m.rediff.com/news/2001/nov/29isr.htm

What next ? tambakto? I mention a real power. We dont even consider Israel as a state. For us it doesn't exist. Go on, try harder.

Truth does not need endorsement, when kashmir is with India why bother about some ones stmts who has not much influence.

In geopolitics it does.

I think you have guessed by now that mood in Pakistan has changed as well. The way your interior minister was treated just recently. This is all happening while there is a very pro India Nawaz Shareef as the PM of Pakistan. We understand that table talk will not achieve anything and this will be settled at the battlefield. So yea, brace yourself. It is just not kashmir where you will suffer.

Yes go on, name one!! Your western sugar daddies got no balls , even America, to endorse occupied Kashmir as integral part of India. As I mentioned, we dont give flying f*** to whatever India think, its all about perception building as when push comes to shove, half of the war through narrative will already be won.

What next ? tambakto? I mention a real power. We dont even consider Israel as a state. For us it doesn't exist. Go on, try harder.

In geopolitics it does.
Who cares what the mood in your country is, we still wont give you a inch of kashmir.
If you got guts, come and take it.

We have already braced ourselves from long time, even for a nuclear war. We wont give you a inch even if there is a nuclear war between 2 countries.

Israel is far stronger power than pakistan is. Whole world respects israel military infrastructure, while pakistani infrastructure is not even in the same league.. So yea we know which is a joke and which is a real power.
Also israel got nukes in case anyone try to act smart with them.

Who cares what the mood in your country is, we still wont give you a inch of kashmir.
If you got guts, come and take it.

We have already braced ourselves from long time, even for a nuclear war. We wont give you a inch even if there is a nuclear war between 2 countries.

Israel is far stronger power than pakistan is. Whole world respects israel military infrastructure, while pakistani infrastructure is not even in the same league.. So yea we know which is a joke and which is a real power.
Also israel got nukes in case anyone try to act smart with them.

As I said, we dont give F to what you lot think, we will do what needs to be done. Overtly or covertly. Kashmir is on boil for last 30 consecutive days. Try to hold on to it. All this happening while we haven't even tried. Times have changed. Wake up and smell the coffee.

One shaheen-3 loaded with MIRV is more then enough for Israel. Dont make mockery of yourself. bring forth nations who actually matter. Name me one of your western sugardaddies or any global power who have endorsed your position on Kashmir. American, UK, France, Germany Russia, China which one?

As I said, we dont give F to what you lot think, we will do what needs to be done. Overtly or covertly. Kashmir is on boil for last 30 consecutive days. Try to hold on to it. All this happening while we haven't even tried. Times have changed. Wake up and smell the coffee.

One shaheen-3 loaded with MIRV is more then enough for Israel. Dont make mockery of yourself. bring forth nations who actually matter. Name me one of your western sugardaddies or any global power who have endorsed your position on Kashmir. American, UK, France, Germany Russia, China which one?

Rest assured, even israel got enough nukes to tranform pakistan into a nuclear winter land.

Russia, Israel, most of the members of ASEAN support india.

But hey, we dont ask for it, we are capable to defend ourselves. Support is required by sissies.

Rest assured, even israel got enough nukes to tranform pakistan into a nuclear winter land.

Russia, Israel, most of the members of ASEAN support india.

But hey, we dont ask for it, we are capable to defend ourselves. Support is required by sissies.

You got very limited understanding of nukes. There is no power on earth which got enough nukes to make country the size of Pakistan a nuke wasteland. Nuke exchange happen only to destroy the rival nation's cities and strategic points. But considering the size of Israel, it will, whole of it, will be made toxic waste with just one Pakistani nuke strike.

Again, understand what I am implying here. Its about narrative building. We are building the narrative of Indian forces as occupier. There is no power which has endorsed your claims that Kashmir is an integral part of India. Opinion and narrative matter before two countries goes to war. its the old good vs evil debate. Underestimate it at your own peril.

turkey who? Indias ally!! a veto power holder? Indias market!!! importer? exporter?

well isn't it the same country with a recent coup attempt . . . still playing with fire of radicalism and religious bigotary in kashmir region... . not wise at all . . .

You got very limited understanding of nukes. There is no power on earth which got enough nukes to make country the size of Pakistan a nuke wasteland. Nuke exchange happen only to destroy the rival nation's cities and strategic points. But considering the size of Israel, it will, whole of it, will be made toxic waste with just one Pakistani nuke strike.

Israel got more than 115 nukes along with thermonuclear ones, that is more than india's inventory.
So rest assured not a inch of pakistan will be deprived of it.

If one pakistani nuke can destroy israel completely, then by your same logic you can calculate what 115 of nukes will do to pakistan.

Again, understand what I am implying here. Its about narrative building. We are building the narrative of Indian forces as occupier. There is no power which has endorsed your claims that Kashmir is an integral part of India. Opinion and narrative matter before two countries goes to war. its the old good vs evil debate. Underestimate it at your own peril.

You should get it clear when it comes to defending our soverignty we dont give shit to any kind of narrative, good or bad.
We will bitch slap anyone hard enough who tries to compromise our soveriegnty even by a inch.

As far as pakistan is concerned we dont care if you keep building your narrative for next 50 years, but the day you try to step into india you will be fried.

Let it go man,he is just a silly Bharti troll who is chest thumping about nuclear war.

Turkey is a powerful voice. Turkey joinging SCO is like Turkey sitting next to india...

Both PK and Turkey need each other. more so now than before.

The failure of PK govs have been to not consistently pursue the case of their occupied family by an illegal and alien force.

Religion has nothing to play here. Kashmir people are distinct from the foreign alien occupiers who come from the indian plains...

Can PK people leave their family members remain occupied, killed and oppressed by a foriegn force.

The senseless killing of Kashmir peoples at the hands of illegal foreign occupier can never last forever.

PK people need to come to the aid of their occupied family. NO PK gov can now shove the Kashmir occupation under the rug.

Times have changed now for good.

Israel got more than 115 nukes along with thermonuclear ones, that is more than india's inventory.
So rest assured not a inch of pakistan will be deprived of it.

If one pakistani nuke can destroy israel completely, then by your same logic you can calculate what 115 of nukes will do to pakistan.

You should get it clear when it comes to defending our soverignty we dont give shit to any kind of narrative, good or bad.
We will bitch slap anyone hard enough who tries to compromise our soveriegnty even by a inch.

As far as pakistan is concerned we dont care if you keep building your narrative for next 50 years, but the day you try to step into india you will be fried.

Even thousands nukes cannot make Pakistan nuclear wasteland, we are a huge land mass. What are you on? Isreal is only few KMs in total size. If we f*** them up in first strike, most of their stuff will be rendered useless, apart from their sea based nuke capability. Even at their full potentional they are not powerful enough to take on Pakistan. Understand the limitation of geographical size here kid. I havent even mentioned the FACT that Pakistan is considered to be world fouth largest nuke power, way ahead then both Isreal and India.

As for your stance of Kashmir, we dont give a flying f*** of what you say. You should care about international narrative, your leaders do actually. your Vajpaee was running circles all over and was begging Clinton to stop Pakistan the last time we were bitch slapping you lot over Kargil heights (read occupied land in Kashmir). I can assure you it wont be next 50 years, I am already sensing another kargil type shock and awe operation once narrative is build. Idea is to not let India do its randi rona infront of the world community to invite political pressure on Pakistan.

If it had been an internal matter, you wouldn't be at dispute with a foreign country which makes it an international matter and in international matters we had always & will always stand next to Pakistan.
Let the whole world stand with Pakistan, but they cannot move an inch forward. And who is Turkey? Last time I checked it was struggling to overcome a military coup... I dont get a thing why always tiny countries punch above their weight?

Oh yes bro...Spanish did destroy entire South American civilization using terrorism.....The same is happening here to Pakistan and Turkey are using terrorism as a tool and they give it a Islamic color and make sure that wherever they go they take Islam and Arabic culture with them and destroy the local culture like Spanish did (Taliban is a good example)....By the way I am not selective....What is happening in Kashmir is nothing but Islamic terrorism funded by neighbors....If you are a true Bangladeshi then you will not forget what Pakistani forces did to your country just before leaving.....

Anyways bro....it seems you are totally anti-Indian so whatever i say you are going to revert it with something...If you are a real Bangladeshi at least thank Indians for giving you that identity, and then start blaming them....

It seems you use terrorism as a code word to spread your hatred against Turkey and Pakistan. Hatemongers like you habitually issue certificates of citizenship others spit at.

It seems you use terrorism as a code word to spread your hatred against Turkey and Pakistan. Hatemongers like you habitually issue certificates of citizenship others spit at.

Oh so you are saying that my views on Turkey and Pakistan will influence others eh

By the way I still have a question for you....you are saying Turkey and Pakistan are not using terrorism as a tool currently????

Back
Top Bottom