What's new

Turkey 'fully supports' Pakistan’s position on Kashmir: Turkish FM

India also supports KURDISH rebels

India also supports Armenia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such VERBAL support changes nothing on the Ground

Turkey should give at least ONE billion dollars aid to Pakistan to buy more arms

A couple of corrections.

More like sugarcoats.

1. Pakistan was NEVER created out of that premise. That is too simplistic and only patronises the political slogans that came up via individual usage. A good study of M.A Jinnah's speeches and his conversations on the matter will show that Pakistan was created to give Muslims the ability to decide their lifestyles by way of majority in decision. Be it in laws or economics. It had little to do with coexistence of the common and more to do with coexistence of the leadership of the two major religious communities throughout the history of the British Raj.

Actually it was. Jinnah consider hindus and muslims as two different nations. How can two nations live together?

It is extremely difficult to appreciate why our Hindu friends fail to understand the real nature of Islam and Hinduism. They are not religions in the strict sense of the word, but are, in fact, different and distinct social orders, and it is a dream that the Hindus and Muslims can ever evolve a common nationality, -- Jinnah

Then he goes on to say how it will be destructive if hindu muslims have to live together in a nation

and this misconception of one Indian nation has troubles and will lead India to destruction if we fail to revise our notions in time. The Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs, litterateurs. They neither intermarry nor interdine together and, indeed, they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions. Their aspect on life and of life are different. It is quite clear that Hindus and Mussalmans derive their inspiration from different sources of history. They have different epics, different heroes, and different episodes. Very often the hero of one is a foe of the other and, likewise, their victories and defeats overlap. To yoke together two such nations under a single state, one as a numerical minority and the other as a majority, must lead to growing discontent and final destruction of any fabric that may be so built for the government of such a state. -- Jinnah

Now let me take your argument (which in fact is a testament to same hindu-muslim incompatibility or non-coexistence ) -

So Jinnah wanted muslims to live under laws by majority i.e. muslims in decision because he feels that is right but had no qualms in having hindus to live under laws by muslim majority in decision ?

How can he accept hindu state accession which goes against his own ideology of what is right and what is wrong? If muslims should not live under majority hindu, why not the same favour extended to hindus? Why to take a contradictory position when it comes to hindus? Hypocrisy or a ruler mentality? Till I am ruling I am fine, if I am ruled I am not?

@Joe Shearer Can you see the dichotomy here, it makes me cringe.

One can ponder upon why the pakistani constitution do not allow any non muslim to become the head of state even when the state being democratic with muslim majority "in toto". So the cause of Pakistan was not just an effort to live by muslim majority decision, it has serious religious connotations to it which do not see non muslims as equal and worthy of ruling even if he is a citizen of one own country and elected by majority. Iqbal had it very clear when he called watan parasti a curse on religion(Islam).

Oscar, mind it, Jinnah was not alone. He used the insecurities of masses to build a nation but then Pakistan fall for the same insecurities later on. Once Pakistan became reality he tried to make it something which was not promised to masses - a convoluted diluted form of secularism with Islam first. They make it only Islam once he perished. There was always a difference in what he want and what he used including the political slogans what you have mentioned.

2. He was a lawyer/politician; and a good one at that. His intent was to gather as many princely states for both their land and financial capacity to show as support for the cause of Pakistan; and as a man who never left a debt unpaid, he had to raise the voice for these states regardless of the impossible nature of the situation.

What the correction here is?

Moreover once Indian Independence Act 47 was passed with basic territory defined for dominion of Pakistan and India, there was no need to gather support for the cause of Pakistan. Pakistan already became a reality. The only thing left was expansion of that territory by instrument of accession. Pakistan was not interested for Junagarh or Hyderabad for obvious reasons and thus did not carry forward resentment beyond a point.

3.Again, you are claiming to aim for a higher perception but are not demonstrating it.

” My whole soul rebels against the idea that Hinduism and Islam represent two antagonistic cultures and doctrines. To assent to such a doctrine for me is denial of God”. -- Mahatma Gandhi

And Indian constitution subsequently gave all the rights to a muslim what an average hindu can enjoy, in fact more as minority.

Shall I give the same example for facts as I did to @Joe Shearer ? His wit can grasp it, but can yours?

That I will leave on your wisdom to judge.

But if I have my own differences and do not agree to your line of thought, what does that make me - less witty? :)

For a lawyer, once he believes his client his right; the win must come by any proof and any presentation of the narrative for that proof to be presented to the Jury. In this case the Jury was both the British Rulers and the people that would form Pakistan.

Ahh exactly....more reasons for not taking his words before Partition as his true ideological values.

I completely agree here with you and applied the same context above to his actions.

Water is the ONLY reason for Kashmir, and since it is a foundation of life which makes it key to Pakistan's survival. Knowing the level of mistrust that exists along with historical antagonism and current hatred; Kashmir will continue to be an unsolved issue until only a final and terrible battle solves it. That is not a dogmatic, but simply a historical lesson based on what resources such as water have had people do.

And what will you say about those who think, if chosen, Kashmir should be allowed to go free? Essentially making them control the lifeline of two nuclear states? Will that not hit some very sensitive nerve of two regional powers?

But I do not agree to terrible battle part. I believe we will chose to exist with lessor resources than go extinct in an attempt to eat whole pie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then it's even now!

Turkey is a country..and Tamilnadu is a state in India...Sheesh!...Elite member?

I know. You have poor comprehension issues. Work hard on them instead of wasting time on PDF.

He is an Indian .And India is the world largest democracy

And you are a joker and you never fail to amuse me with your jokes.

Yeah what to do inteligent user is areesh was already taken up..:-)....yeah you can try when ever you want .hey quote me when you have been able to even scratch.:-)

I am quoting you since we have already taken 38% of "atoot ang" from you. I hope you know that. :lol:

Pak has the world support on the brutality of india on Innocent Kashmiris, UN is supporting Kashmiris and rest of the world has also strongly condemned the violation of human right in Kashmir where they have brutally used pallet guns on the kids, women.

So is Pakistan and so are you! your arm chair rants means jack all!

And neither does you and your rants mean anything Nirma Krish.

so does the rest of the world to yours.... :rofl:

Rest of the world considers Kashmir disputed.

How does that feel to you for your "integral part". "Integral part" is disputed as per same "rest of the world".

We are satisfied with that. :lol:

I am quoting you since we have already taken 38% of "atoot ang" from you. I hope you know that. :lol:
Now how i can deprive someone of his happiness,but i want to thank Pakistan for giving us an oppertunity to have the most beautiful part of Kashmir by trying to take over whole kashmir by force.we had not even the outside chance to have kashmir,thanks once again to Pakistan we have again the most beautiful and water rich kashmir.:-)

Now how i can deprive someone of his happiness,but i want to thank Pakistan for giving us an oppertunity to have the most beautiful part of Kashmir by trying to take over whole kashmir by force.we had not even the outside chance to have kashmir,thanks once again to Pakistan we have again the most beautiful and water rich kashmir.:-)

Lol at your self created history for self satisfaction. :lol:

You always had the best chance to capture whole of Kashmir. It is Pakistan which had no chance with all its fragility and it ended up liberating 38% from Indian occupation and brutal oppression.

And luckly that 38% includes the most beautiful parts of Jammu & Kashmir state. How ironic for you and for your "atoot ang". :lol:

the narrative of being the architect of divide along a pure religious belief chasm is unfit for a conclusion.
You say MA Jinnah wanted a Muslim majority region but for that he used concept that Hindu-Muslims are distinct which point towards that Hindu-Muslims can't coexist with two scenarios

1 He claimed Muslim minority can't live with Hindu majority but Muslim majority can live with Hindu minority (as you say), which indirectly implies Hindu majority can't live with Muslim minority but Hindu minority can live with Muslim majority, which is completly opposite of what he advocated, and also what we see today. Hence proving your point wrong.

2 He claimed Muslim-Hindus can't live togethor irrespective of majority or minority (while those against his ideology claiming it false), which means he believed Muslim minority in Hindu majority and Hindu minority in Muslim majority should carve out, technically making Pakistan a Muslim only state, proving your point wrong again.

That has LITTLE do with what he believes is the case and what his intentions were.
True. This does not mean that he didn't wanted Pakistan to be Muslim majority state, its just that his actions were against his belief. And that certainly does not stop Pakistan from becoming a secular state today, whats done in history is done.

Water is the ONLY reason for Kashmir, and since it is a foundation of life which makes it key to Pakistan's survival. Knowing the level of mistrust that exists along with historical antagonism and current hatred; Kashmir will continue to be an unsolved issue until only a final and terrible battle solves it. That is not a dogmatic, but simply a historical lesson based on what resources such as water have had people do.
Right.

Such VERBAL support changes nothing on the Ground

Turkey should give at least ONE billion dollars aid to Pakistan to buy more arms
kurds need to go back to iran, their real homelands.
Kashmir is going to stay Muslim.
Close thread.

Meanwhile India has 46% of Pakistan's jugular vein and couldn't do shit other than failing hilariously despite massive military aid from US, China and middle east.

Now India has 46% of Pakistan's jugular vein including the most important population center and the capital.How ironic.:lol:

Lol at your self created history for self satisfaction. :lol:

You always had the best chance to capture whole of Kashmir. It is Pakistan which had no chance with all its fragility and it ended up liberating 38% from Indian occupation and brutal oppression.

And luckly that 38% includes the most beautiful parts of Jammu & Kashmir state. How ironic for you and for your "atoot ang". :lol:
Again as i said thank you Pakistan for let us have the most beautiful part and allowing to be part of our atoot ang.
Ok my history is flawed,so tell me who should have kashmir,Is it Pakistan or India.:)

What else you can expect from Turkey....Turkey is supporting IS....Russians are showing evidence that Turkey is supporting IS....So Turkey will definitely support Pakistan...These two countries use non-state actors or terrorist as a tool....And one important thing is they both have same principal which is derived from "Religion of peace :lol:"....

What else you can expect from Turkey....Turkey is supporting IS....Russians are showing evidence that Turkey is supporting IS....So Turkey will definitely support Pakistan...These two countries use non-state actors or terrorist as a tool....And one important thing is they both have same principal which is derived from "Religion of peace :lol:"....

Another piss tv propagandist!

Back
Top Bottom