What's new

Turkey First To Come To Assist Pakistan !

I am waiting for the day, when Turkey will say this to Pakistan " Baji duppatta gari ke Darwaze se ander ker len " , only Pakistani's will understand this :D

I am waiting for the day, when Turkey will say this to Pakistan " Baji duppatta gari ke Darwaze se ander ker len " , only Pakistani's will understand this :D
I am the only nonPakistani in this thread. Did I say something false? What does this idiom mean?

I am the only nonPakistani in this thread. Did I say something false? What does this idiom mean?
Nope, its just a reference from Pakistan, lots of women wear Salwaar kameez and their dupatta often hangs outside the car door, now its a dangerous thing so guys often point it is if they see it in any driving car.

Nope, its just a reference from Pakistan, lots of women wear Salwaar kameez and their dupatta often hangs outside the car door, now its a dangerous thing so guys often point it is if they see it in any driving car.
I doubted if I had said something hurtful unintentionally. That's why I asked. Again, thank you for the explanation.

don't worry bruh when niazi sb comes back they will call us alpha male super power Pakistan, niazi will get in his helicopter and everything will sort itself out.

I sense the butt hurt in you is strong — did a JUI member make you sore between your legs? Your the type that would lick gangas stool on the side walk if he dropped it.

Heart felt gratitude towards our Turk brother and sisters who have come to our aid in this hour of need.
May the Almighty bless them.

Good question ...don t know if Brothers bonding or sisters bonding, which one is stronger?
I think he is referring to brother and sister bonding and also he is leaning towards identifying that we are the siss in this relationship.

I sense the butt hurt in you is strong — did a JUI member make you sore between your legs? Your the type that would lick gangas stool on the side walk if he dropped it.
uncle ap bohat gandi gandi batain kartay hain

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom