What's new

Turkey develops domestic missile, rocket

Its great watching Muslim countries become more and more self-sufficient. I hope turkey share the technology with us :)

Saudi Arabia is one of the main targetted market of Turkey's defence products. I think Turkish officials do not hang back sharing technologies with ally states. If It is needed to give some examples, Turkey FNSS opened an institute in Saudi Arabia to modernizate M-113's. In there, Saudi engineers and workers along with Turkish egineers are modernizating Saudi M-113's. At current, FNSS is sharing all technologies of PARS 8x8 wheeled vehicles with Malaysian Deftech institute. According to deal, Deftech will export this vehicles in their own regions. Yonca-Onuk transfered composite boat production technologies to Malaysia...etc

Thank you for sharing, perfect photos. Weapons Control Units looking good.

Dearsan YTKB Boats and Roketan DSH Bombs

f0rswz.jpg

dsc04371.jpg

scan0010y.jpg
scan0011lx.jpg

FINAL STEPS FOR 2.75" SEMI ACTIVE LASER GUIDED MISSILE
ROKETSAN Missiles Inc. have completed the design verification phase of its 2.75" Semi Active Laser Guided Missile, CIRIT, after the successful execution of the firing tests performed recently. Primarily developed to be used on the T129 Attack helicopter of the Turkish Armed Forces, CIRIT is an Air-to-Ground missile with 8 km range, filling the gap between the unguided rockets of the same caliber and the expensive anti-armor systems with its cost efficiency and high precision.

During the static and dynamic tests performed until now, many different test scenarios have been executed with success, including firing from moving helicopters against moving targets. The performance of the live warhead against armored targets have also been proved with these tests. AH-1W helicopters were used during these tests as the firing platform.

After completing the qualification of the production line, the missile will be ready for series production in 2010.

5.JPG

crt-k1-02.jpg

cabatli any New news about ATAK ???

cabatli any New news about ATAK ???
South Korea will buy 36 Attack helicopter.
Sellers :
AH-1W SuperCobra- Bell USA
AH-64D Block III - Boeing USA
EC-665 Tiger - Eurocopter FRANCE
T-129 Atak - TAI TURKEY

I have found new pictures (i didnt see them never but maybe you can be saw them)
ATAK_01.jpg

ATAK_06.jpg

ATAK_03.JPG

ATAK_04.jpg

ATAK_05.jpg

ATAK_02.jpg

None of them are new !!! The latest 3 are not even T-129 Atak but A-129 Mangusta...

That's the newest T-129 Atak image taken in TAI facilities While Netherland officials are being informed by T-129 Atak program...

T-129P06.jpg

That's the newest T-129 Atak image taken in TAI facilities While Netherland officials are being informed by T-129 Atak program...

T-129P06.jpg

what is the difference between t-129 and a-129? that one is italian and the other turkish? or is it other differences to?

Saudi Arabia is one of the main targetted market of Turkey's defence products. I think Turkish officials do not hang back sharing technologies with ally states. If It is needed to give some examples, Turkey FNSS opened an institute in Saudi Arabia to modernizate M-113's. In there, Saudi engineers and workers along with Turkish egineers are modernizating Saudi M-113's. At current, FNSS is sharing all technologies of PARS 8x8 wheeled vehicles with Malaysian Deftech institute. According to deal, Deftech will export this vehicles in their own regions. Yonca-Onuk transfered composite boat production technologies to Malaysia...etc

Yes Also I heard turkey entered a JV with the UAE for 8x8 and 6x6 vehicles. But what I really think would push the army technology of Saudi Arabia to new boundaries is some missile technology. And turkey is got exactly what we need.

Its great watching Muslim countries become more and more self-sufficient. I hope turkey share the technology with us :)

I think we'll hope that you'll buy it from us, instead sending all that money to the US :)

I think we'll hope that you'll buy it from us, instead sending all that money to the US :)

So you say turkey is gonna proliferate Missiles tech to other countries?? You will be slapped hard if you try to breach MTCR.

So you say turkey is gonna proliferate Missiles tech to other countries?? You will be slapped hard if you try to breach MTCR.

Dude that is for ballistic missile tech, but to be honest i am not sure if short range missile are included. Besides you should know that Turkey won't violate the proliferation we've signed. Unlike some we keep our promises (as long as our nation isn't under any threat). my 2 cents.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom