What's new

Turkey could be on the brink of dictatorship

Bayraktar's not a voter,he's part of the system.He's one of the gears in the government. You're the sheep that vote and listen to every dumb announcement Erdogan and his cabinet make and believe it.

SELCUK BAYRAKTAR and engineers are voter as like 22 million Turkish citizens who voted for ERDOGAN

ERDOGAN is the greatest leader after ATATURK

CHP
Qu5aQ2-x.jpg

AKP -MHP
recep-tayyip-erdogan-aa-1643254.jpg

We are the wolf
We have brain to see and understand what about useless CHP , traitor HDP and FETO linked Parties

and what about great leader ERDOGAN who makes Turkiye great again

all loser enemies attacks ERDOGAN
because ERDOGAN kicked all of you

You want a puppet in Turkiye instead of ERDOGAN , to work for your interests ...

Last edited:
Erdogan is definitely not a dictator. There is no chance of being elected in the 14 May election. A real dictator will not go by election, but you will see that Erdogan leaves calmly.

Democracy does not only mean elections, but also freedom of expression and will.
With Turkey's prisons
full of dissidents, countries outside Turkey full of Turkish citizens on political refugee claim, opposition leaders in prison or barred from elections, this is not democracy, but half a step before dictatorship.

So where is ur efing democracy when west bans hijab, bans supporting russia and supports media propaganda. Where is democracy when innocent countries are attacked and thousands killed? Shove that democracy crap up where the sun never shines n dnt lecture us.

Weird, You insult the Turkish member for writting in Iranian thread and now you open a thread for Turkish matters.. But I will still speak with manners, Check what that source you bring here write about Iran than compare how realistic it is,
the answer you will find also tell if Erdogan is "real" dictator or Economist style magazines make propaganda

Why are you so anti-Turk man?

Foinikas is a typical Greek who is so anti-Turkiye

The System has been brainwashing Greeks since childhood for their hostility towards Turks and Turkiye

since 1071 Greeks lost everything ( Anatolia , Istanbul ) and were ruled by the Turks for over 400 years

Greeks have big hatred and butthurt feelings towards Turks and Turkiye

Real dictator is ASSAD who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians to protect dictatorial ASSAD Regime since 1975

and Iran is so happy with criminal dictator ASSAD

Real dictator is SISI who killed 5.000+ innocent civilians to make military coup in Egypt

USA-Europe are so happy with criminal dictator SISI
USA-Europe are so happy with undemocratic monarchies in S.Arabia , The UAE , etc

USA-Europe dont care about democracy
USA-Europe care about only puppets who work for American-European interests

Last edited:
So where is ur efing democracy when west bans hijab, bans supporting russia and supports media propaganda. Where is democracy when innocent countries are attacked and thousands killed? Shove that democracy crap up where the sun never shines n dnt lecture us.
Obviously you don't know the concept of democracy, which in short is the will as "power of the people", a way of governing which depends on the will of the people.
Democracy, then, is not autocracy or dictatorship, where one person rules and it is not oligarchy, where a small segment of society rules.

Now that I've cleared that up, let me respond to what you mentioned, even if you avoided responding to my own comments, hoping you will answer me in your next comment, because the monologue tires me and I avoid it.

West bans the niqab and burka, and not hijab, In the West you will also find Christian women covering their heads like hijab, so you are wrong. In Greece we call it as kefalomantila(headscarves)
West bans the Russian media, because they are proven to transmit fake news, they are completely dependent on the Putin regime, while those in the West who are in favor of the Russians, simply no one is watching them.
Western interventions in countries with different cultures, values and institutions, has brought disastrous results, not only in these countries, but also in the Western countries themselves, with the violent entrance of political immigrants and refugees, who do not want to adapt to Western ideals.
And the West is starting to pay for that, not only politically and culturally but also militarily.

We Greeks, as a bridge between East and West, knew and are aware of the differences that exist. We warned them many times, but unfortunately they did not listen to us.

You can not impose e.g. democratic and liberal values to someone who does not want them.

Is this still a discussion? You guys are 6 years too late to the party.

Ever since that shady 2017 referandum Erdo has dictatorial powers and no bureucratic or judicial oversight.

He has more power than last Ottoman sultans had

Ah if Erdogan said it,it must be true.

Erdogan also said lemon-scented cologne and garlic protect from covid,don't tell me you were walking around with colonia and eating garlic all day...

So, when Turkey’s Minister of Health championed kolonya’s capacity to fight the coronavirus on 11 March, it not only inspired a wave of national media attention touting the cologne’s anti-Covid-19 powers, but also caused queues stretching nearly 100m to quickly form at chemists and stores across Turkey. In fact, since Turkey’s first confirmed coronavirus case in mid-March, some of the nation’s main kolonya producers have said that their sales have increased by at least fivefold.

“Kolonya is effective at protecting against coronavirus because when it contains at least 60% alcohol, it breaks down the virus’ hard shell,” said Dr Hatira Topaklı, a family physician in Istanbul who explained that most kolonya products contain 80% alcohol. Topaklı also notes that commercial disinfectants aren’t as common in Turkey as they are in other countries. “[Kolonya is] additionally effective because it’s something that many people already have and is a part of their daily routines. They don’t need to learn a new way to protect themselves against this virus.”

That was an announcement from your Minister of Health. Maybe you should accuse him of trolling.
Lolz, usual troll posts from our greek "friend"

Use of Eau de Cologne, Garlic or even Zemzem water, Turkey did way better than "Great" Greece in COVID management,

You are shamelessly ranked 14 in the world regarding death per population while Turkey is ranked 91.

Even USA did better than you 😂, bankrupted Lebanon, Sanctionned Iran, poor Tunisia, ......

Back to the Topic, let's suppose Erdogan is a dictator, what's your problem?? Their country, their votes, their choices, their rules ...

Is this still a discussion? You guys are 6 years too late to the party.

Ever since that shady 2017 referandum Erdo has dictatorial powers and no bureucratic or judicial oversight.

He has more power than last Ottoman sultans had
Sad state of affairs.

One of the party leaders said that Turkey will leave NATO in a matter of months.

Lolz, usual troll posts from our greek "friend"

Use of Eau de Cologne, Garlic or even Zemzem water, Turkey did way better than "Great" Greece in COVID management,
You think it's responsible for a Minister of Health to say that cologne protects from the virus?

Sad state of affairs.

One of the party leaders said that Turkey will leave NATO in a matter of months.
I don't know who you're referring to but he was talking out of his ***. There's no conceivable way for Turkey to leave NATO

Obviously you don't know the concept of democracy, which in short is the will as "power of the people", a way of governing which depends on the will of the people.
Democracy, then, is not autocracy or dictatorship, where one person rules and it is not oligarchy, where a small segment of society rules.

Now that I've cleared that up, let me respond to what you mentioned, even if you avoided responding to my own comments, hoping you will answer me in your next comment, because the monologue tires me and I avoid it.

West bans the niqab and burka, and not hijab, In the West you will also find Christian women covering their heads like hijab, so you are wrong. In Greece we call it as kefalomantila(headscarves)
West bans the Russian media, because they are proven to transmit fake news, they are completely dependent on the Putin regime, while those in the West who are in favor of the Russians, simply no one is watching them.
Western interventions in countries with different cultures, values and institutions, has brought disastrous results, not only in these countries, but also in the Western countries themselves, with the violent entrance of political immigrants and refugees, who do not want to adapt to Western ideals.
And the West is starting to pay for that, not only politically and culturally but also militarily.

We Greeks, as a bridge between East and West, knew and are aware of the differences that exist. We warned them many times, but unfortunately they did not listen to us.

You can not impose e.g. democratic and liberal values to someone who does not want them.

So uhave excuse for everything the west did and never call it undemocratic, while whatever we do becomes a threat to democracy. If erdogan is voted again and again by ppl, it means he is doing what the majority demands. Greece is not a bridge between east and west, it is the west.

Back
Top Bottom