toplam vefat sayısı: total deaths: 214
toplam yoğun bakım hasta sayısı: total number of intensive care patients: 847
toplam entübe hasta sayısı: total number of intubated patients: 622
toplam iyileşen hasta sayısı: total recovered patients: 243
bugünkü test sayısı: today's number of tests: 15422
bugünkü vaka sayısı: number of cases today: 2704
bugün vefat eden hastalar: patients who died today: 46

Daily changes:

2020.03.31 - [13531] cases (+ 25%) [214 deaths] (+ 27%) [test: 15422] [t. recovered: 243]
2020.03.30 - [10827 cases (+ 18%) [168 deaths total] (+ 28%) [test: 11.535] [t. recovered: 162]
2020.03.29 - [9217 cases (+ 25%) [131 deaths] (+ 27%) [daily test: 9.982] [t. recovered: 105]
2020.03.28 - [7402 cases (+ 30%) [108 deaths] (+ 17%) [daily test: 7.641] [t. recovered: 70]

2020.03.27 - [5698 cases (+ 57%) [92 deaths] (+ 22%) [daily test: 7.533] [t. recovered: 42]
2020.03.26 - [3629 cases (+ 49%) [75 deaths] (+ 27%) [daily test: 7.286] [t. recovered: 26]
2020.03.25 - [2433 cases (+ 30%) [59 deaths] (+ 34%) [daily test: 5.035] [t. recovered: 26]
2020.03.24 - [1872 cases (+ 23%) [44 deaths] (+ 18%) [daily test: 3.952]

2020.03.23 - [1529 cases] (+ 23%) [37 deaths] (+ 23%) [daily test: 3,672]
2020.03.22 - [1236 cases] (+ 31%) [30 deaths] (+ 43%) [daily test: 1.755]
2020.03.21 - [947 cases] (+ 41%) [21 deaths] (+ 133%) [daily test: 2.953]
2020.03.20 - [670 cases] (+ 86%) [9 deaths] (+ 125%) [daily test: 3.656]

2020.03.19 - [359 cases] (+ 87%) [4 deaths] (+ 33%) [daily test: 1.981]
2020.03.18 - [191 cases] (+ 94%) [3 deaths] (+ 50%) [total test till that day: +10,000 *]
2020.03.17 - [98 cases] (+ 108%) [2 deaths] (+ 100%)
2020.03.16 - [47 cases] (+ 162%) [1 death]

2020.03.15 - [18 cases] (+ 200%) [1 death]
2020.03.14 - [6 cases] (+ 20%)
2020.03.13 - [5 cases] (+ 400%)
2020.03.12 - [1 case]

case / test ratio:

31 March : 0.18
30 March: 0.14
29 March: 0.18
28 March: 0.22
27 March: 0.27

The number of Covid test laboratory across the country has increased to 75.

If we accept WHO data as reliable; We are now 12th most effected country around the world.

I thought it a joke but these thieves really asked the citizens for money. Rezil herifler.

What happened to the money people donated after the Elazığ earthquake? I’m sure they bought themselves a couple nice cars with it because it sure as hell wasn‘t used to help the affected people in Elazığ.

Major economies are injecting money into economy to increase liquidity so a major economic crisis doesnt happen.
I hope Turkey will also spend some money from fonds to buffer the crisis.

What? There is no money? Well then i hope we can use the water from Kanal Istanbul to increase the liquidity. :lol:

I actually have a solution for an even more massive testing:

Develop rapid test kits in the millions and distribute them for everyone, for example Istanbul with a population of 16 million~, every household will receive a testing kit, these testing kits will be directly distributed by the gov. via Soldiers, police, garbage collectors etc., they will group up and every squad will receive an operating zone like garbage collectors do when they go collect garbage, they have their specific everyday routes as well but the difference is that they are not collecting garbage but distributing Rapid testing kits and collecting them on spot once they are collected they will be given to the diagnosis centers and once the diagnosis is finished the people will receive the results via whatsapp/sms/email and those who test positive will be directly quarantined and asked with whom they were in contact with. This way we can immediatly decrease the numbers and that instantly in a couple of days because the virus would be confined since the cities themself are already on a semi lockdown. This would also mean a massive aquirement of Testing kits, a massive mobilization of police, jandarma, soldiers and possibly garbage collectors as well since they know the specific zones and more diagnostic center. It would be a much wiser short term decision connected with much less costs and a public bann at most for a couple of days/max 2 weeks then going after the virus in the long term which would be also connected with higher costs.

^this is a general solution and could be applied to any nation btw. I just took Istanbul as an example because I hope they will do that.

Ur takes?

What? There is no money? Well then i hope we can use the water from Kanal Istanbul to increase the liquidity. :lol:

They spent 40 billion on Syrian refugees and apparetnly planned additional 40 billion. Lets see if they manage to do that with the next election looking already not so nice for "mr. i will share my soup plate with every single refugee"

Last edited:
"mr. i will share my soup plate with every single refugee"
He should share his swiss bank account with the public instead of asking for donations.

And before anyone comes with ''no politics bla bla'' this thread is just as much about the goverments policy in fighting the virus as it is about the virus itself, so kindly shut up.

He should share his swiss bank account with the public instead of asking for donations.

I mean corruption will always be there regardless of who rules but what they are doing there is retarded, Turks are stupid but not as stupid to understand that things are going terribly wrong especially with regards to the refugee situation, for how long do they plan to feed these people especially as one can see now that money apparently isnt in the state? I also wont donate tbh. because I wouldnt know if my money goes towards suffering Turkish citizens/legals and not towards refugees/illegals. Im not doing that. They know what the solution for the deficit in their state accounts is and its not dis gücler but the newest a8 models for the akpeons and the funding for the refugees (which is high as ****) thats like 7 billions a year alone for the refugees, fck that. They will have to get rid of them or I swear deporting refugees has bipartisan support if they dont get rid of them, the people will get rid of him and its a reality see the latest municipal elections

I mean corruption will always be there regardless of who rules but what they are doing there is retarded, Turks are stupid but not as stupid to understand that things are going terribly wrong especially with regards to the refugee situation, for how long do they plan to feed these people especially as one can see now that money apparently isnt in the state? I also wont donate tbh. because I wouldnt know if my money goes towards suffering Turkish citizens/legals and not towards refugees/illegals. Im not doing that. They know what the solution for the deficit in their state accounts is and its not dis gücler but the newest a8 models for the akpeons and the funding for the refugees (which is high as ****) thats like 7 billions a year alone for the refugees, fck that. They will have to get rid of them or I swear deporting refugees has bipartisan support if they dont get rid of them, the people will get rid of him and its a reality see the latest municipal elections
Turkey was never ''not corrupt'' true but it depends on what scale, before it was millions, today its billions that get stolen.

Turkey was never ''not corrupt'' true but it depends on what scale, before it was millions, today its billions that get stolen.

Sure, once this pandemic is over Erdogan wont be in a position to run away with the major cities already lost, he will have to answer some tough questions about what the **** he is even doing and his arguments will have to be very good and I dont think he will succeed with that, at this point the opposition has to much ammo.

And you know whats interesting, I kinda didnt want to write about this but yesterday I read on hurriyet- before that article was edited about the quarantine measures the Gov took about some hamlets and villages in our south east region. What was striking was the paragraph about illegal migrants:" we are even testing illegal migrants and are sending them to hospitals on point" everything connected with illegal migrants was later edited away but one can see that rather then following a harsher migration policy-ESPECIALLY AS THERE IS A MOFUCKIN PANDEMIC GOING ON- and sending them to deportation centers on point they are still fucked up in their head, despite the realities that these **** faces will ultimately loose the next election because of their migration policy and the obviously drained economy of that. I seriously dont understand them anymore, even their sometimes questionable infrastructure projects would make sense in the longterm but the migraton policy is so fucked up, what is their end game especially as its unlikely that they will win the next elections?

They recieve hundreds of thousands of test kits from all over the World do you think a help from Turkey will make into the headlines? Do you seriously think that the Health Minister would be lying? Dude you messed up your head with Turkey... Better drink a cold water and take a break...

Yes, I think any U.S media would publish it. We talk about 500.000 test kits at least. I dont know, if your health minister would lie or not. For me, I have seen many ministers lying. Of course, I messed up with Turkey. Its a turkish section here.

And before anyone comes with ''no politics bla bla'' this thread is just as much about the goverments policy in fighting the virus as it is about the virus itself, so kindly shut up.
Nope, keep political BS out of Coronavirus updates, I'd rather like to see how many people, and the infected areas, cities, etc. Some roadmap, information regarding the epidemic, so I can be extra cautious but instead all I see is your political moaning, not interested. There is a thread for people like you to moan all day long.

Nope, keep political BS out of Coronavirus updates, I'd rather like to see how many people, and the infected areas, cities, etc. Some roadmap, information regarding the epidemic, so I can be extra cautious but instead all I see is your political moaning, not interested.
Politics is part of the discussion because politics decide whether Turkey will have a more or less bad outcome of this mess whether you like it or not but if my posting really disturbs you that much then i have a tipp for you. Click on my profile and hit
upload_2020-3-31_22-40-17.png

Politics is part of the discussion because politics decide whether Turkey will have a more or less bad outcome of this mess whether you like it or not but if my posting really disturbs you that much then i have a tipp for you.
Nothing useful I have seen in yours or in politically motivated posts of some members. You can kindly do it in another thread which is made for such sh*tstorm. You can simply behave, and disscuss political side of the epidemic in that special thread. I can't even call those politically motivated, most are gypsy level accusations at it's best lol

Don't take yourself seriously, I am not interested.

Nothing useful I have seen in yours or in politically motivated posts of some members. You can kindly do it in another thread which is made for such sh*tstorm. You can simply behave, and disscuss political side of the epidemic in that special thread. I can't even call those politically motivated, most are gypsy level accusations at it's best lol

Don't take yourself seriously, I am not interested.
You have to agree that most of the members here see this forum as a place to troll and make propaganda. Anybody says and shares anything they want. This forum has no seriousness like Sadfor and that is why this forum is one of the most active forums out there. I mean, I don't understand you; do you seriously think this forum was a serious place before? And the title of this thread is only about the general events about the virus in Turkey and does not specify any topics...

Last edited:
You have to agree that most of the members see this forum as a place to troll and make propaganda. This forum has no seriousness like Sadfor and that is why this forum is one of the most active forums out there. I mean, I don't understand you; do you seriously think this forum was a serious place before? And the title of this thread is about the general events about the virus in Turkey and does not specify any topics...
You can troll as much as you want in other sections, I do that as well but here, let's make it a better place. For good reasons, I don't even click on politics thread of our section. People need motivation, and positive messages, information in those troubled times, not some hostility. I only responded @xenon54 for his "gönderme" ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom