What's new

Turkey considers Russian Su-57, Chinese J-31 jets to replace F-35s - Yeni Şafak

Delialah >>>>>> Russian SAMs >>>> KORKUT , ESSM , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and KGK-ER , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA

only KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm airburst ammunition is enough to intercept Delilah

ESSM to intercept even supersonic Cruise Missiles .. Delilah is joke

AIM-120C7 , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and soon SIPER , GOKDOGAN , BOZDOGAN = bye bye Israeli Fighter Jets

KGK-ER , JSOW , SLAM-ER , HARPOON Block II , ATMACA Block II , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA and soon GEZGIN = bye bye Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel

Thanks to Turkish Armed Forces great missile fire power

If u could make good SAMs u would not buy from Russia.

HISAR-A and HISAR-O are low and medium range-altitude Air Defense Systems

and Turkey bought S400 long range and high altitude Air Defense System

Turkey doesnt need PANTSIR ,,, Turkey has developed HISAR which is superior to PANTSIR

Last edited:
only KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm airburst ammunition is enough to intercept Delialah

ESSM to intercept even supersonic Cruise Missiles .. Delialah is joke

AIM-120C7 , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and soon SIPER , GOKDOGAN , BOZDOGAN = bye bye Israeli Fighter Jets

KGK-ER , JSOW , SLAM-ER , HARPOON Block II , ATMACA Block II , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA and soon GEZGIN = bye bye Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel

Thanks to Turkish Armed Forces great missile fire power

HISAR-A and HISAR-O are low and medium range-altitude Air Defense Systems

and Turkey bought S400 long range and high altitude Air Defense System

Turkey doesnt need PANTSIR ,,, Turkey has developed HISAR which is superior to PANTSIR
FACT #1: Russian SAM are far more advanced than Turkish.
FACT #2: Delilah beats most advanced Russian missiles.

all the rest is just empty chest beating. When Russia starts importing Turkish SAMs let me know. LOL.

all the rest is just empty chest beating. When Russia starts importing Turkish SAMs let me know. LOL.

what toy SAM does Turkey have? didn't they try to buy patriot and s400 and Chinese HQ?

PANTSIR or TOR are not most advanced Russian missiles
S400 and S500 are most advanced Russian missiles

and Turkey bought S400 , not PANTSIR

only 415 of SOM Cruise Missiles are enough to destroy Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel
img417dvk2a.jpg

what toy SAM does Turkey have? didn't they try to buy patriot and s400 and Chinese HQ?

Chinese HQ9= Russian S300 copy as like all Chinese copy weapons ( copycat China )

btw China bought S300 and S400 ... why ?

and the US gave air defense system technology to Israel

HISAR and SIPER are 100% Turkish technology
q5lr3szt.jpg

EM5zu23XUAAiyDI

Last edited:
PANTSIR or TOR are not most advanced Russian missiles
S400 and S500 are most advanced Russian missiles

and Turkey bought S400 , not PANTSIR

only 415 of SOM Cruise Missiles are enough to destroy Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel
img417dvk2a.jpg

Chinese HQ9= Russian S300 copy as like all Chinese copy weapons ( copycat China )

btw China bought S300 and S400 ... why ?

and the US gave air defense system technology to Israel

HISAR and SIPER are 100% Turkish technology
q5lr3szt.jpg

EM5zu23XUAAiyDI
If you buy SAM from Russia means u lag behind Russia. Wake me up when Russia imports your SAMs. And spare me of ur WE ARE STRONK111111!!!!! kiddy posts.

Delailah >>>>> Russian SAMs >>>>>> Turkish SAMs

F-35 >>>>> F-15 >>>>> F-16

If you buy SAM from Russia means u lag behind Russia. Wake me up when Russia imports your SAMs. And spare me of ur WE ARE STRONK111111!!!!! kiddy posts.

Delailah >>>>> Russian SAMs >>>>>> Turkish SAMs

F-35 >>>>> F-15 >>>>> F-16

ok lets go

outdated KATYUSHA >>>>>> Israeli IRON DOME

outdated S-200 >>>>> Israeli F-16

Israel is STRONK11111!!!

ok lets go

outdated KATYUSHA >>>>>> Israeli IRON DOME
Iron Dome destroyed hundreds of rockets, no one destroyed any Iron Dome.

Israeli F-16 successfully attacked targets protected by S-200 hundreds of times.
Then they decided attack F-16 deep inside Israel when it was not expecting attack. As result minutes after that F-16 destroyed S-200 together with crews.

By the way S-200 has more range than S-300 so by your logic its better lol.

Iron Dome destroyed hundreds of rockets, no one destroyed any Iron Dome.

Iron Dome many times failed to intercept even home made rockets

and cheap home made rockets without guidance and seeker not for destroying Iron Dome

Then they decided attack F-16 deep inside Israel when it was not expecting attack. As result minutes after that F-16 destroyed S-200 together with crews.

this discussion is so boring lmao.

SU35!!!! Till TF-X is ready

Iron Dome many times failed to intercept even home made rockets

and cheap home made rockets without guidance and seeker not for destroying Iron Dome
There is no 100% protection. Iron Dome shot down hundreds of rockets and now it does not worth to fire rockets anymore.

S-200 is dead F-16 still bombing Syria.

Chinese HQ9= Russian S300 copy
Are you trying to say that your government and military is so dumb because they are the one who wants to buy the "copy" product, you just came back after a month banned, so my advice for you is to stay low and stop spilling your bullshit again and again, internet and reality is different, you nation is not that important on this earth.

Are you trying to say that your government and military is so dumb because they are the one who wants to buy the "copy" product, you just came back after a month banned, so my advice for you is to stay low and stop spilling your bullshit again and again, internet and reality is different, you nation is not that important on this earth.

Turkey tried to take S300 technology from copycat China

even Russia Angry At China For Copying Jets And Naval Ships , Missiles (What Will Be Next)

Back
Top Bottom