What's new

Turkey considers Russian Su-57, Chinese J-31 jets to replace F-35s - Yeni Şafak

Don’t make me look for your copy- paste propaganda on here or on YouTube because I don’t really have time to waste on you and your pointless propaganda videos and blabbering.

I dont care about ignorant American finoları who know nothing about military

You = 1 USD

Many times people try to show you bad just to feel themselves good.

Turkey bought S400 against Fighter Jets and Strategic Bombers
so 30km altitude is enough to destroy all Fighter Jets and Strategic Bombers

120 - 150km SAMP-T , DAVID SLING and PATRIOT Air Defense Systems can not stop Turkish F-16s armed with 250km SOM Cruise Missiles

but S400 Radar can detect F-15 or F-16 from 390 km away and 40N6E Missile has range of 380 km
I'll tell you another secret: fighter jets fly at low altitude. So all your 400 km are totally useless (even if it existed, which is another Russian bluff).

And mighty 2.5 billion S-400 can be easily destroyed with one cheap Delilah missile.

Keep fighting US and Israel in Jarablus just like Nasrallah fights Israel in Aleppo.

Not a fan of Erdogan but F-35 sale would have been blocked regardless of S-400, the Israeli lobby is just too powerful currently.
So getting S-400, even if its just show the middle finger, was absolutely worth it. :)
No. Even Trump was dying to sell F-35 to Turkey. But he had no choice.

We booth know Trump has no power in this regard, Israeli lobby had enough senators to push an embargo throught.
I even remeber one senator saying that they would push for embargo even if Turkey cancelled the order.

The only way for Turkey to get the F-35 at the moment is to comply with everything the US/Israel wants which would be a betrayal to the future of Turkey so its better to delay the deliveries and get a better deal somewhere in the future or go for another platform all together.

We booth know Trump has no power in this regard, Israeli lobby had enough senators to push an embargo throught.
I even remeber one senator saying that they would push for embargo even if Turkey cancelled the order.

The only way for Turkey to get the F-35 at the moment is to comply with everything the US/Israel wants which would be a betrayal to the future of Turkey so its better to delay the deliveries and get a better deal somewhere in the future or go for another platform all together.
Show me a single case when "Israeli lobby" stopped US weapon exports.

I can show opposite examples: US forced to stop Harpy drone upgrade to China, Phalcon AEW&C sale to China (paying hundreds of millions compensation), US banned David's Sling sale to Poland and so on.

As I said Trump himself pushed sale of F-35 to Turkey.

I'll tell you another secret: fighter jets fly at low altitude. So all your 400 km are totally useless (even if it existed, which is another Russian bluff).

And mighty 2.5 billion S-400 can be easily destroyed with one cheap Delilah missile.

Keep fighting US and Israel in Jarablus just like Nasrallah fights Israel in Aleppo.

Bro what you talking man that low altitude thing was a 1965 story
S400 is multi range detection and fire system missiles ranging from long range 400km to medium range 200km and short range 40km and three layers of readers as well to detect as low as 100ft altitude almost foolproof compared to current sams
But to me Russian fighters like su35 are totally useless, the era of Dog Fight is over

I can show opposite examples: US forced to stop Harpy drone upgrade to China, Phalcon AEW&C sale to China (paying hundreds of millions compensation), US banned David's Sling sale to Poland and so on.

Israeli lobby even tried to force France not to deliver high resolution sattelites to Turkey and you want to tell me they have no power to do so in the US?
The Israelis and evangelicals have found eachother, they currently rule America and hate Turkey/Muslims to the core.

Israeli Airforce can not reach to Ankara and Istanbul ... Your Delilah missile is joke

but Turkish F-16s can reach to Israel from Eastern Mediterranean with fliying at low altitude + 280km SOM stealth Cruise Missile

btw even KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm air burst ammunition can intercept Delilah Missile
also Turkish HISAR Air Defense Systems will protect S400 from Cruise Missiles

then 415 SOM Cruise Missiles will be enough to destroy Air Bases , Air Defense Systems i Military and Strategic targets in Israel

very funny
Pathetic Iran and criminal terror groups Hezbollah and Hashdi Shabi
Pathetic Israel and criminal terror groups Pkk/Ypg , FETO and ISIS

Israeli lobby even tried to force France not to deliver high resolution sattelites to Turkey and you want to tell me they have no power to do so in the US?
The Israelis and evangelicals have found eachother, they currently rule America and hate Turkey/Muslims to the core.
So u could not provide a single example when so called Israeli lobby prevented US weapon exports. Thanks.

Israeli Airforce can not reach to Ankara and Istanbul ... Your Delilah missile is joke

but Turkish F-16s can reach to Israel from Eastern Mediterranean with fliying at low altitude + 280km SOM stealth Cruise Missile

btw even KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm air burst ammunition can intercept Delilah Missile
also Turkish HISAR Air Defense Systems will protect S400 from Cruise Missiles
FACT #1: Russian SAM are far more advanced than Turkish.
FACT #2: Most advanced Russian SAMs miserably failed vs. cheap Delialah missiles.

then 415 SOM Cruise Missiles will be enough to destroy Air Bases , Air Defense Systems i Military and Strategic targets in Israel
Cruise missiles are very expensive.
Cruise missiles can be shot down.
Planes who carry them can be shot down too.

Israel has 70 F-15 (which acieved 100 combat kills with zero losses) + 20 operational F-35 (quantum leap over any 4th gen aricraft)

very funny
Pathetic Iran and criminal terror groups Hezbollah and Hashdi Shabi
Pathetic Israel and criminal terror groups Pkk/Ypg , FETO and ISIS
Yous pretty sad that you are using Hezbollah kind excuses. At least they captured Aleppo.

FACT #1: Russian SAM are far more advanced than Turkish.
FACT #2: Most advanced Russian SAMs miserably failed vs. cheap Delialah missiles.

Yes S400 , but not PANTSIR

HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems

Range : 15 km - 25 km
Altitude : 10 km - 15 km
Guidance : Midcourse Guidance with INS and Data Link
Seeker : Terminal Guadiance with Imaging Infrared Seeker

-- Vertical Launch Capability with 360° Effectiveness
-- Dual-Stage Rocket Motor
-- Thrust Vector Control System
-- Impact and Proximity Fuze

The HİSAR air defense systems will protect S400 from Cruise Missiles
a47y2eja.jpg

q5lr3szt.jpg

qvbtecng.jpg

Cruise missiles are very expensive.
Cruise missiles can be shot down.
Planes who carry them can be shot down too.

Israel has 70 F-15 (which acieved 100 combat kills with zero losses) + 20 operational F-35 (quantum leap over any 4th gen aricraft)

-- Turkish Navy 12 Frigates armed with 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense missiles to intercept Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- 230 F-16s armed with AIM-9x , AIM-120B and AIM-120C7 air to air missiles with 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs to block Eastern Mediterranean

-- Turkish KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems to jam Fighter Jets radars from 200km away over the Eastern Mediterranean

-- S400 Air Defense System to block Eastern Mediterranean against Fighter Jets

-- SIPER long range and high altitude Air Defense System until 2023 to turn enemy Fighter Jets into crap of metal over the Turkish airspace

-- HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems to protect S400 and Air Bases and critical infrastructures against Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles

-- KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm air burst ammunition can intercept Cruise Missiles

so I am saying again Israeli Airforce can not reach to Ankara and Istanbul ... Your Delilah missile is joke

on the other hand upcoming Turkish missile fire power
Israel is small country and only 400-500 km away from Turkey
bye bye Air Bases , Air Defense Systems , Military and Strategic targets in Israel

-- 500 km SOM air launched Cruise Missiles with Turkish KTJ-3200 jet engine
-- 1.000 km BORA Ballistic Missiles
-- 1.000 km KARGI Anti Radiation Drones
-- 220+ km ATMACA Warship-Submarine launched Cruise Missiles / land attack capability with RF+IIR seeker
-- 800 km GEZGIN land and naval based Cruise Missiles ( under development )
-- 150+ km KGK-ER glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km AKBABA Anti Radiation Missiles

Thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to produce even 7.000 SOM , BORA , KARGI , ATMACA , GEZGIN , AKBABA and KGK-ER for $7 billion

ever year Turkey gives $7 billion to muslim countries for humanitarian aid

Yes S400 , but not PANTSIR

HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems

Range : 15 km - 25 km
Altitude : 10 km - 15 km
Guidance : Midcourse Guidance with INS and Data Link
Seeker : Terminal Guadiance with Imaging Infrared Seeker

-- Vertical Launch Capability with 360° Effectiveness
-- Dual-Stage Rocket Motor
-- Thrust Vector Control System
-- Impact and Proximity Fuze

The HİSAR air defense systems will protect S400 from Cruise Missiles
a47y2eja.jpg

q5lr3szt.jpg

qvbtecng.jpg

-- Turkish Navy 12 Frigates armed with 608 of SM-1MR and ESSM air defense missiles to intercept Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- 230 F-16s armed with AIM-9x , AIM-120B and AIM-120C7 air to air missiles with 4 Boeing E-7T AEWCs to block Eastern Mediterranean

-- Turkish KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems to jam Fighter Jets radars from 200km away over the Eastern Mediterranean

-- S400 Air Defense System to block Eastern Mediterranean against Fighter Jets

-- SIPER long range and high altitude Air Defense System until 2023 to turn enemy Fighter Jets into crap of metal over the Turkish airspace

-- HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems to protect S400 and Air Bases and critical infrastructures against Fighter Jets and Cruise Missiles

-- KORKUT SPAAG with 35mm air burst ammunition can intercept Cruise Missiles

so I am saying again Israeli Airforce can not reach to Ankara and Istanbul ... Your Delilah missile is joke

on the other hand upcoming Turkish missile fire power
Israel is small country and only 400-500 km away from Turkey
bye bye Air Bases , Air Defense Systems , Military and Strategic targets in Israel

-- 500 km SOM air launched Cruise Missiles with Turkish KTJ-3200 jet engine
-- 1.000 km BORA Ballistic Missiles
-- 1.000 km KARGI Anti Radiation Drones
-- 220+ km ATMACA Warship-Submarine launched Cruise Missiles / land attack capability with RF+IIR seeker
-- 800 km GEZGIN land and naval based Cruise Missiles ( under development )
-- 150+ km KGK-ER glide Bomb with IIR seeker
-- 150 km AKBABA Anti Radiation Missiles

Thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to produce even 7.000 SOM , BORA , KARGI , ATMACA , GEZGIN , AKBABA and KGK-ER for $7 billion

ever year Turkey gives $7 billion to muslim countries for humanitarian aid
Delailah >>>>> Russian SAMs >>>>>> Turkish SAMs

F-35 >>>>> F-15 >>>>> F-16

this is a fact

Delailah >>>>> Russian SAMs >>>>>> Turkish SAMs

F-35 >>>>> F-15 >>>>> F-16

KORKUT , ESSM , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and KGK-ER , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA = bye bye Delailah , F-16 , F-15 , F-35 and Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel

btw Russian PANTSIR is a toy to compare Turkish HISAR

KORKUT , ESSM , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and KGK-ER , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA = bye bye Delailah , F-16 , F-15 , F-35 and Air Defense Systems , Air Bases in Israel

Delialah >>>>>> Russian SAMs >>>> KORKUT , ESSM , SM-1MR , HISAR , S400 and KGK-ER , HARM , KARGI , SOM , BORA

If u could make good SAMs u would not buy from Russia.

Back
Top Bottom