What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem a little insecure here about your friendship and relationship with China.. :)

A phenomenon mostly seen in relationships between inequals where one side is in the role of dependence on the other

Condition known as indian hubris, knowing what other countries relationships are all about.

You seem a little insecure here about your friendship and relationship with China.. :)

A phenomenon mostly seen in relationships between inequals where one side is in the role of dependence on the other
Nope Just showing the reality of hypocrites and double faced people to Chinese Members but i don't have to do that Indians members themselves do a good job :).

The recent outbreak of violence in the erstwhile first world nation of the UK - with universal healthcare and an extremely generous welfare state, shows that violence and scumbags exist in every country and ethnic group of the world, to single out the Chinese is highly unfair.

Some people always like to put China in the first spotlight. :cheesy:

Here is the white looking Uyghurs.

uighur girl with blue eyes | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Uyghur girls in west china | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

images

Yes, people from Xinjiang, Central Asia, Pakistan and the Middle East can often have a very "white European" appearance.

Yes, people from Xinjiang, Central Asia, Pakistan and the Middle East can often have a very "white Euopean" appearance.

I think the modern Turks are not genetically related to the Central Asian Turkic people, but rather having a linguistic connection.

Yes, people from Xinjiang, Central Asia, Pakistan and the Middle East can often have a very "white European" appearance.

Exactly right, this is because of the mix of different people and ethnicity, these people normally look very easy on the eyes because of their mixed heritage.

Lets end the debate. Terrorists who kill in name of religion are sub humans. They think its their religious duty to kill woman, chidlren and innocents in busy markets by blowing themselves up. They not only kill people from other religions but also happily slaughter people form their same faith, remember data darbar bombing in pakistan?

These jehadi son of bittches should be shot in their testicles, 2 rounds minimum.

White European?Indians are black European?

The people in Central Asia usually have a connection with the ancient Indo-Europeans, since the ancient Indo-Europeans in Central Asia were mostly whites.

I think the modern Turks are not genetically related to the Central Asian Turkic people, but rather having a linguistic connection.

I think you are right. :tup:

Turkey and Xinjiang are very far apart on the world map, and seperated by a vast variety of ethnic groups in between. I doubt there is any major genetic connection, it's more about the linguistics.

I think you are right. :tup:

Turkey and Xinjiang are very far apart on the world map, and seperated by a vast variety of ethnic groups in between. I doubt there is any major genetic connection, it's more about the linguistics.

Genetically speaking, the majority of the modern Uyghurs should be more closely related to the Han Chinese than they are to the modern Turks from Turkey.

Since they also have a lot of marriage with the Han Chinese.

The people in Central Asia usually have a connection with the ancient Indo-Europeans, since the ancient Indo-Europeans in Central Asia were mostly whites.
But two major countries in Central Asia Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan are dominated by Mongoloid people.

How can people expect Turkiye not to speak up for Uyghur Human rights? Uyghurs are ethnic Turks, brothers of Turkish people in Turkiye.

Imagine if there were a province in Russia, a majority Han Chinese province in Russia, and the Russian authorities perpetrated brutality and injustice against them. Of course China would speak up and say to Russia we are concerned for the safety for ethnic Han Chinese living in Russia...

China in the past had taken up the issue of discrimination against Indonesian Han Chinese in Indonesia. They were Indonesian citizens, hence an internal matter of Indonesia, but when it comes to Hans China can make exceptions to their foreign policy principles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom