What's new

Turkey and Uzbekistan sign contract to co-produce 1000 Elder yalcin 4'4 armored vehicles

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
maxresdefault.jpg

The Ejder Yalcin is a wheeled tactical armored combat vehicle designed and manufactured by the Turkish company Nurol Makina. The Ejder Yalçin was unveiled at IDEF 2013, a Turkish defense exhibition that took place in May 2013. The production began in 2014. The EJDER YALÇIN 4x4 Armored Combat Vehicle is a unique platform that combines high protection and mobility. It has been developed to meet the operational requirements of military units and security forces in every region including rural and urban areas. During the development of Ejder Yalcin, the user's operational & ergonomic requirements were also considered and an ideal platform was created to operate more efficiently and more securely on the modern battlefields. By its unique design and high payload capacity, the Ejder Yalcin 4x4 can be configured for various military and security applications. With its powerful diesel engine, high torque capability and fully independent suspension system, the vehicle offer superior off-road performance. In October 2017, Turkey’s private defense company Nurol Makina signed a deal for joint production of 1,000 Ejder Yalcin 4×4 wheeled tactical armored vehicles with Uzbekistan’s UzAuto company. Under the deal, 1,000 Ejder Yalcin 4×4 tactical armored vehicles — called “Dragon” in English — would be co-produced in Uzbekistan. The deal also included vehicle sales to third countries. According to video footage released on YouTube on August 10, 2019, by the national TV of Uzbekistan, "O'ZBEKISTON 24 HD", Nurol Makina has delivered 24 Ejder Yalcin 4x4 APCs (Armored Personnel Carrier) to the army of Uzbekistan. Qatar is also a customer of several batches.

Ejder Yalcin variants:
The Ejder Yalcin can be configured to be used as Border Surveillance and Security Vehicle, Air Defence Vehicle, Reconnaissance Vehicle, Command and Control Vehicle, Mine/IED Detection-Clearance Vehicle, Combat Vehicle, Personnel Carrier, CBRN Surveillance Vehicle, Tactical Missile Carriage/Launch System and Armored Ambulance.

The turks were a gift to this ummah. They started another golden age as soon as they converted back in 11th century from Budaism. They started wars on steroid relentless expansions the others were feeling fatigued after nearly 400 years of campaign they were spent but the turks were fresh and even surprised them the level of dedication and continuity they showchased was noteworthy. At that point they expanded like 25% of the globe but with the Turks arrival they reached around 50% increasing another 25% in land mass in the expansion period..

May Allah guide them back. They are heavily involved with worldly affairs, women and desires

Last edited:
Good,
The sooner Turkey can understand that it's in Asia i.e East that she should be aligned with, the better.

The west will never accept turkey.
correct; that is always the argument i had with a professor friend of mine from univ in Ankara and another turk cyproit. my rational - you have a conflicted identity; actually it is a malaise across entire islamic regions.

They want to look at WEst or now of late to East to China; both are folly and will lead to disaster. HEaven sakes... it was just over 300 yrs back people were still looking at you. There is no pride but ignorance.

correct; that is always the argument i had with a professor friend of mine from univ in Ankara and another turk cyproit. my rational - you have a conflicted identity; actually it is a malaise across entire islamic regions.

They want to look at WEst or now of late to East to China; both are folly and will lead to disaster. HEaven sakes... it was just over 300 yrs back people were still looking at you. There is no pride but ignorance.

Imagine we apply the same on Russians.
a vast majority of Russia's land mass is in Asia, NOT europe.
ironically, it's Europe that has been a permanent blocker of Russia's progress in terms of trade and access to market.

Imagine we apply the same on Russians.
a vast majority of Russia's land mass is in Asia, NOT europe.
ironically, it's Europe that has been a permanent blocker of Russia's progress in terms of trade and access to market.
Correct; I dont know if you are aware most of the people on the asia side over 30% of DNA is still mongol. They may look european but are mixed breed.

Correct; I dont know if you are aware most of the people on the asia side over 30% of DNA is still mongol. They may look european but are mixed breed.

I haven't had a chance to study this,
however yes there are facial similarities.

That said, I believe same is the case with Turkey.
Anyway, Fact is that both Turkey and Russia face the same problem,
and they have to reach the same solution to be able to move forward.

The turks were a gift to this ummah. They started another golden age as soon as they converted back in 11th century from Budaism. They started wars on steroid relentless expansions the others were feeling fatigued after nearly 400 years of campaign they were spent but the turks were fresh and even surprised them the level of dedication and continuity they showchased was noteworthy. At that point they expanded like 25% of the globe but with the Turks arrival they reached around 50% increasing another 25% in land mass in the expansion period..

May Allah guide them back. They are heavily involved with worldly affairs, women and desires

Turks were never Buddhists. Along with Mongols and Huns, they were shamanists. Mongols converted to Buddhism. Turks converted to Islam. Huns converted to Christianity.

Turks were never Buddhists. Along with Mongols and Huns, they were shamanists. Mongols converted to Buddhism. Turks converted to Islam. Huns converted to Christianity.

No majority of Mongols converted to Islam and turkified they were tengrists during the outcome of the battle of Talas in 751 AD.. Even a good junk of the Turks were Buddists specifically these who invaded India had converted from Buddism. I mean the Ghori empire. Folks like Muhammed of Ghor

No majority of Mongols converted to Islam and turkified they were tengrists during the outcome of the battle of Talas in 751 AD.. Even a good junk of the Turks were Buddists specifically these who invaded India had converted from Buddism. I mean the Ghori empire. Folks like Muhammed of Ghor

1622233835363.jpeg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom