What's new

Turkey and Pakistan's Internet Boom: 2012-2030

Economy boom is same to Internet user surplus.

I am determined we'll have more Internet users after we kick out the PPP government.

i guess 70 million till 2030 is soo much conservative target...
IMO & current trends in Pakistan we would get 70 million even before 2020

Simple mathematics show that Pakistan's Internet users will be 90 million in 2016.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Please ignore people trying to play Muslim nations against each other.

don't let the trolls get us down pakistan pakistani internet has been boooming over the last few years it's the fastest in south asia we have the internet penetration rate at 16% is by far the highest in south asia 30 million is a huge number and it will only grow rapidly in the next few years communication with each other, exposure to new ideas and access to information is always good.
Internet is also a good way of combating propoganda and promoting pakistan I love when i see pakistani promotional videos on youtube or pictures on flickr and non-pakistanis praising it and commenting how beautiful it is and seeing their perceptions change it's all thanks to wonderful work done by pakistani internet users internet growth a very positive thing .

I expect even more people than only double amount of people in Pakistan till 2030 because it is rapidly spreading all over the country. The providers are increasing as well as users by great numbers.
People here are not well aware of the advantages of the internet. Young ones mostly take it as only entertainment thing and old ones do not take interest because they do not know what they can do using it.
Lately i have amazed some of people in my circles by showing them how and what they can get out of internet and probably changed their negative reviews about it.

internet_users_pakistan.png

Back
Top Bottom