What's new

Tunisian women 'waging sex jihad in Syria'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we get no sex jihad in Kashmir :( ? All the jihadis Pakistani govt send in our kashmir are old or young boys with more facial hair than bears.... dammit pakistan.... worst enemy ever...

P.S. where do i sign up for receiving these sex jihad services?

you can receive gay jihad services in america !

@Hyperion Damn it man, learn from this. This is how you should wage war against us. I volunteer myself for validation trials.:angel: Although if you try to involve Butt in any of said trials- I WILL GUT YOU ALIVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
What has this to do with Saudi Arabians, Farsi Majoosi? Did you leave your brain at the Central Asian/Kazakh Steppe that your ancestors left 2800 years ago? Or were you busy worshipping your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's?

I mean Saudi Mullahs ! sorry !!! :lol:

Sadly your girls are ugly ... they can't go for jihad :cry:

We clearly see that the anti-Assad camp are beheaders, fuckers & interested people

:lol::tup:

Someone take me into custody........ I volunteer too........ torture me as many times a day........... :woot:

@Hyperion Damn it man, learn from this. This is how you should wage war against us. I volunteer myself for validation trials.:angel: Although if you try to involve Butt in any of said trials- I WILL GUT YOU ALIVE!

I mean Saudi Mullahs ! sorry !!! :lol:

Sadly your girls are ugly ... they can't go for jihad :cry:

:lol::tup:

Woah bro, why insult Saudis as a people man. :disagree:

Someone take me into custody........ I volunteer too........ torture me as many times a day........... :woot:

Should have joined up a pro-Assad militia. Should have become a high ranking commander there.
4_14_3.gif

Convince Hafiz and Tind that this is the next generation of asymmetric warfare, DO IT!:angry:

Why aren't we getting any of that here? I feel vaguely left out.

I think american girls are so easy ! ya ? :what:

Their place is heaven ... they are doing so much jihad ! :omghaha:

On topic- Fellows, if you want to condemn the specific "tactic" and the organisations employing it or post on the validity of the report or lack thereof then feel free.

PLEASE- do not use this as an opportunity to insult a nationality or ethnicity en masse and collectively.

Well, deleted my post. After reading the previous post, felt like a tool:undecided:

On topic- Fellows, if you want to condemn the specific "tactic" and the organisations employing it or post on the validity of the report or lack thereof then feel free.

PLEASE- do not use this as an opportunity to insult a nationality or ethnicity en masse and collectively.

not a single post insulted tunisians.... we love them @Tunisian Marine Corps

@hinduguy Lets take a trip to Syria, have a family friend there anyway. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom