What's new

Tunisian Army in Ben Guerdane Operation With Vehicule used "Kirpi -Typhoon etc..."

that's not true as the attacker need 3 times more power than defender as it's known in military science

that's why we need A2/AD weapons as a start we should get a bunch of modern atgms and manpads then in the following years (5-10) we should get a meduim-long air defence system.

Our geaography is flat... only the area with algeria is with low altitude montains ( + far north). As for those A2/AD... Well how to say that... we will not get the capacity to do so... even in the coming 3 decades...
The only way, is fallaga style...
Nasser never knew how to take baby steps. He wanted North Africa and all of the middle east combined that and he believed in secularism.

We should do that, I believe our combined GPD with all North African states(Egypt,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Western sahara) would be over a trillion dollars right?

More around 850-900Bil$
IS invading Tunisia? well this is new. Hope everything is fine and under control.

They were an IS incursion with few dozens terro, in a small city, near the libyan border back in the days... and they got wiped out... and that vid is what remain of them...

They were an IS incursion with few dozens terro, in a small city, near the libyan border back in the days... and they got wiped out...

Keep vigilante and Keep killing Khawarij pigs. and what were you talking about mountain region? if you are finding difficult to clear why dont you ask help from your regional friends.

Our geaography is flat... only the area with algeria is with low altitude montains. As for those A2/AD... Well how to say that... we will not get the capacity to do so... even in the coming 3 decades...
the hard terrain make it more difficult for them to invade.actually some modern atgms and manpads dosen't sound like a big deal(financially) but if we don't get them soon we're doomed :guns: :cray:

the hard terrain make it more difficult for them to invade.actually some modern atgms and manpads dosen't sound like a big deal(financially) but if we don't get them soon we're doomed :guns: :cray:

Does Algeria really hate Tunisia too? I thought they just had a bone to pick with morocco?

Keep vigilante and Keep killing Khawarij pigs. and what were you talking about mountain region? if you are finding difficult to clear why dont you ask help from your regional friends.

They are busy with their own terro... As for the mountains clearing, we need time, that's it.

Does Algeria really hate Tunisia too? I thought they just had a bone to pick with morocco?

We have nothing with Algeria, quite the opposite, they are like Brothers.

We have nothing with Algeria, quite the opposite, they are like Brothers.

I don't think you need to worry about defending from an invasion from them then. You guys need to start making your army smaller and more advanced. Quality over Quantity.

I don't think you need to worry about defending from an invasion from them then. You guys need to start making your army smaller and more advanced. Quality over Quantity.
That's what we are doing already.
They want to convert the army into a SPecOps version. Like those you saw on the vid.
Small but lethal... but it's taking quite the money... and only 30-40% of new recruits get into the army...

in my opinion small well trained and eqquiped army is better then big army and about the rifle i think tunisia should go australian F-90 1st because it's an enhenced australian version of the AUG means no need to retrain the entier army for new rifle just small course will do
1360862382.jpg

img_9555.jpg

and in side arms i think we should go for the Sig P320​
1484940115-16143281-10154911256707603-8655241124918313736-n.jpg

and in snipers we go for the best CheyTac M200
cheytac-m200.jpg
and in term of LMG's we have wide of veriaty of choices as we are using the MG3 we can go to MG5
fe7c3ea41a9d53139041401c6e903337.jpg
and we have FN Minimi we can switch to the MK3 version
FN-Minimi-Mk3-5-56x45mm.jpg
and we are using the M60 ( E3 i guess ) we need to ugrade to US Ordnance M60E6

Tunisia and Turkish industry relations growing quite well. We should cooperate more on mutual benefit projects with ToT, especially on attacking and defencive missile sector. Connection of strategic projects will construct the bridges between two countries more for future productions to meet the requirements of own and ally Armed forces. Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and UAE follow this strategy with the projects developed with Turkey. Win-Win is always perfect on long term.

Hope to see new Tunisian Monster Ejder Yalçin-III in operations !
Y4kADa.jpg

Tunisia and Turkish industry relations growing quite well. We should cooperate more on mutual benefit projects with ToT, especially on attacking and defencive missile sector. Connection of strategic projects will construct the bridges between two countries more for future productions to meet the requirements of own and ally Armed forces. Malaysia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan and UAE follow this strategy with the projects developed with Turkey. Win-Win is always perfect on long term.

Hope to see new Tunisian Monster Ejder Yalçin-III in operations !
Y4kADa.jpg
i hope we do better military cooperation and even military industry specially Tunisia is planning in entering the field by patrol boats as we already made one and planning for more

Tunisian Army in Ben Guerdane Operation With Vehicule used "Kirpi -Typhoon etc..."

Almost all Army/SpecOp vehicules available are shown in that vid, mostly Kirpi and few others...
For those who may want to see the Kirpi outside of Turkey, w/differ camo and such.

@EgyptianAmerican @T-123456 @HAKIKAT @Zarvan @xenon54 @cabatli_53
Tunisia is doing great by inducting MRAP. In internal operations MRAP are best to use against IED and firing. But time to slowly start going for Tanks and APC also.

Tunisia is doing great by inducting MRAP. In internal operations MRAP are best to use against IED and firing. But time to slowly start going for Tanks and APC also.

Tunisia has ( if i'm not wrong) the highest number of Mrap in the Maghreb region.
Tanks have no use for us ( for now at least) but for APC i'm pretty sure we will jump on it soon.
But Mrap will still rise in our armed/police force in the coming years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom