What's new

Tunisian Army in Ben Guerdane Operation With Vehicule used "Kirpi -Typhoon etc..."

geopolitics isn't all about just invasion we need to have a strong defensive and offensive force to deter them from interfearing in our internal affairs

Well tbh even in few decades you can't push back an Algerian invasion, if only somthing like that happen...

Come on... those rats are hiding in caves in the mountains... So you have to find them and to do so, you have to walk slow, clear stuff and then kill, like those, we killed few weeks back... It's a strategy, you can't run like a headless chicken like that and praying God, no one will jump on an IED... (remeber this one Kirpi getting blown up in Chaambi road, that's what you get by not CLearing...)
There is no "ruined" image, but ppl think that's it's easy to get ride of terro in mountains area... and It's not.. ALgeria with his big army and tech couldn't get ride of them... till now.

Ppl want everything fast and quick, and I understand them, when it comes to security... but the reality is otherwise.
come on now there are dozens of examples of how less equipped armies pacified more difficult terrain and climate regions imho the decision is merely political

Any future plans to phase out the AUG? Sort of a weird gun to pick for your armed forces.

Well... I'm not a fan of it either. But it was around the regular army since decades now. I don't know if they gonna change it, either for the most recent one ( it's not a bad rifle tbh) or switching to others .
But if ties in defence grow with Turkey, i will not be suprised by an introduction of the MPT ones... maybe on 5.5

Well tbh even in few decades you can't push back an Algerian invasion, if only somthing like that happen...
but we can make it more costly for them and delay it untill .... and why not with the right tactics and adequate equipment we can stop it but that's not gonna happen with a dozen of rusty f-5 50's era jets as an airforce

but we can make it more costly for them and delay it untill .... and why not with the right tactics and adequate equipment we can stop it but that's not gonna happen with a dozen of rusty f-5 50's era jets as an airforce

We can't stop them... We can't get to their level with our today economy... maybe in few decades later with more money. Today we can't, even if we use our entire GDP for defence you will need at least a decade... but you will end up in a broken country, worst than N-Korea...

We can't stop them... We can't get to their level with our today economy... maybe in few decades later with more money. Today we can't, even if you us our entire GDP for defence you will need at least a decade... but you will end up in a broken country, worst than N-Korea...
maybe that's the case
our army needs this baby as replacment for the augs since our last defence procurments are from turkey we should continue on this track
1634470_-_main.jpg

Today we can't, even if we use our entire GDP for defence you will need at least a decade... but you will end up in a broken country, worst than N-Korea...
i wasn't talking about getting to their level i meant forming a detering force for any interference

maybe that's the case
our army needs this baby as replacment for the augs since our last defence procurments are from turkey we should continue on this track
1634470_-_main.jpg

We will mostly continue on that track with Turkish equipment in the future. But it will not be the MPT-76 but the 5.56 version (smaller caliber version MPT-56)

i wasn't talking about getting to their level i meant forming a detering force for any interference

It will be nearly useless if you don't have a full "strong" army... Don't forget that we are a small country, they can touch our capital and EVERY major city , by staying at their frontier...

We can't stop them... We can't get to their level with our today economy... maybe in few decades later with more money. Today we can't, even if we use our entire GDP for defence you will need at least a decade... but you will end up in a broken country, worst than N-Korea...

Why don't you just merge with Egypt and annex Libya? :devil: :agree:

We then could invade Algeria then Morocco and create a united North Africa:butcher: kick out all the dirty Europeans.

What do you say? :partay::victory:

JK...

or am I?;)...

Why don't you just merge with Egypt and annex Libya? :devil: :agree:

We then could invade Algeria then Morocco and create a united North Africa:butcher: kick out all the dirty Europeans.

What do you say? :partay::victory:

JK... or am I?;)...

If you knew... Bourguiba ( First president of Tunisia back in 1960') and Khadafi (Libya) were going to Merge into one country " Arab Islamic Republic"

BUT

One guy, and you know him very well :) called Nasser... was against it... Well you knwo the End :)

If that fusion happened , this new country will have been the biggest one in the region / the richest and Strongest... Now you know why few didn't liked it :)

The flag of this new republic.

800px-Drapeau_de_la_R%C3%A9publique_Arabe_Islamique_%28Union_tuniso-libyenne%29.svg.png

It will be nearly useless if you don't have a full "strong" army
that's not true as the attacker need 3 times more power than defender as it's known in military science
Don't forget that we are a small country, they can touch our capital and EVERY major city , by staying at their frontier...
that's why we need A2/AD weapons as a start we should get a bunch of modern atgms and manpads then in the following years (5-10) we should get a meduim-long air defence system.

called Nasser.

Nasser never knew how to take baby steps. He wanted North Africa and all of the middle east combined that and he believed in secularism.

" Arab Islamic Republic"

We should do that, I believe our combined GPD with all North African states(Egypt,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Western sahara) would be over a trillion dollars right?

Back
Top Bottom