What's new

Tunisian Army in Ben Guerdane Operation With Vehicule used "Kirpi -Typhoon etc..."

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Last edited:
look i live in the military zone where the best army formations are located and i see soldier and convoys on a daily basis and it's very rare to see a trooper with a helmet

look i live in the military zone where the best army formations are located and i see soldier and convoys on a daily basis and it's very rare to see a trooper with a helmet

They don't put helmets 24/24h... only when they get into Op or special sorties...
Don't worry those who are in the fire action.. are wearing one.. and very good/new one... the gov didn't bought the cheapest for them...
The one in the vid..are spec Ops or special brigade.. not regular soldiers...

They don't put helmets 24/24h... only when they get into Op or special sorties...
omfg you just won't admit that our army needs basic equipment you know the green rain coat looking camouflageless uniform and the non existent helmet that they wear dosen't make it look like a "small european style professional army" we need to atleast double our defense budget

omfg you just won't admit that our army needs basic equipment you know the green rain coat looking camouflageless uniform and the non existent helmet that they wear dosen't make it look like a "small european style professional army" we need to atleast double our defense budget

Well ofc our army is not fully funded... that's a fact... but we are getting into it, since under Ben Ali, the army wasn't(almost not) funded... only the Police was.
So ofc we need to, but things are changing, we need time.
And we can't double the defence budget, since we need money elsewhere... so we are funding mostly Specops brigade, for anti-terro and such, and they are getting bigger and bigger each day. tbh a Brigade of BAT alone is equal to a small battalion in our army.

Well ofc our army is not fully funded... that's a fact... but we are getting into it, since under Ben Ali, the army wasn't(almost not) funded... only the Police was.
So ofc we need to, but things are changing, we need time.
true things are changing but not fast enough look at our entourage libya is a total mess with dozens of properly armed divison sized militias wish will......if.... and i don't think i need to talk about algeria and it's army w atma3ha there is no acceptable justification (defensive country profeissonal army siwtzerland like economy focuse bullcrap) to the miserable status of our armed forces

true things are changing but not fast enough look at our entourage libya is a total mess with dozens of properly armed divison sized militias wish will......if.... and i don't think i need to talk about algeria and it's army w atma3ha there is no acceptable justification (defensive country profeissonal army siwtzerland like economy focuse bullcrap) to the miserable status of our armed forces

Well let's not dance naked near the fire... Algeria is a friendly country, who will not invade us...
As for Libya, We can counter any incoming incursion... only those "sneaky" rats will may pass throu...
It's not fast enough... well we need more money to do that.. so we have to accpet today economy realities and play with it, the best we can.

Today gov plan... is going to a SPecOP for everyone... instead of a wide "simple" army... So with a small but higly trained...

Well let's not dance naked near the fire... Algeria is a friendly country, who will not invade us...
As for Libya, We can counter any incoming incursion... only those "sneaky" rats will may pass throu...
It's not fast enough... well we need more money to do that.. so we have to accpet today economy realities and play with it, the best we can.
the security situatuion should control our defence spending not the other way around frer and you know as well as i do that our army is not prepared to face any (even small) incursion from libya and our failures in chaambi and other mounatins are the best examples of the state of our army i'm not talking about a few hundred western trained specops that aren't suitable for the protection of a country and as i said i rather not talk about algeria :cray:

There is a new Tunisian? :eek: Why did I not see you post in new introductions man?
lol i haven't noticed that thread when i first subscribed to the forum and i guess it's too late now

the security situatuion should control our defence spending not the other way around frer and you know as well as i do that our army is not prepared to face any (even small) incursion from libya and our failures in chaambi and other mounatins are the best examples of the state of our army i'm not talking about a few hundred western trained specops that aren't suitable for the protection of a country and as i said i rather not talk about algeria :cray:

Well the mountains and a flat desert is 2 different areas... In the mountains you need to go to every inch of it, to eradicate those rats... that's why it take times, clear IEDs and such...
Desert it's different, you can see them coming... Different strategy..

And Algeria will not invade us....

Well the mountains and a flat desert is 2 different areas... In the mountains you need to go to every inch of it, to eradicate those rats... that's why it take times, clear IEDs and such...
Desert it's different, you can see them coming... Different strategy..
the chaambi(northern mountains) fiasco just ruined our army 's image the generals need to man up and clean those couple of mountains of course there's gonna be causaulties but it's better than a miniature islamic emirate ruling over your country's highlands as for the desert our soldiers don't even have desert camouflages... (enough said).

the chaambi(northern mountains) fiasco just ruined our army 's image the generals need to man up and clean those couple of mountains of course there's gonna be causaulties but it's better than a miniature islamic emirate ruling over your country's highlands as for the desert our soldiers don't even have desert camouflages... (enough said).
Come on... those rats are hiding in caves in the mountains... So you have to find them and to do so, you have to walk slow, clear stuff and then kill, like those, we killed few weeks back... It's a strategy, you can't run like a headless chicken like that and praying God, no one will jump on an IED... (remeber this one Kirpi getting blown up in Chaambi road, that's what you get by not CLearing...)
There is no "ruined" image, but ppl think that's it's easy to get ride of terro in mountains area... and It's not.. ALgeria with his big army and tech couldn't get ride of them... till now.

Ppl want everything fast and quick, and I understand them, when it comes to security... but the reality is otherwise.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom