What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Saudi's are taking forever to give Tunisia the 48 F-5s they promised anyone know anything about that or progress being made with that? Does Tunisia even have enough pilots trained for that either? 48 F-5s although old should provide a fairly potent air force for Tunisia.

Saudi's are taking forever to give Tunisia the 48 F-5s they promised anyone know anything about that or progress being made with that? Does Tunisia even have enough pilots trained for that either? 48 F-5s although old should provide a fairly potent air force for Tunisia.
they are canceled tunisia rejected them they are scrap

that's unlikely because that needs a new training and it's not efficient since the tornados are already old .
Why doesn't Tunisia literally just ask for money to finance something as Egypt and Morocco have done. KSA just gave them like 830 million dollars which is a very big amount for general things. Militaries are important today and Tunisia really needs to modernize with new acquisitions such as attack helicopters, jets, tanks, IFVs,APCs, modern ATGMs such as FGM-148 Javelin. I think this is exactly what they should do replace their M60 Pattons, the M113s should be augmented or replaced with vehicles such as LAVs which provide a much bigger hitting power, the AML-90s should be replaced by B1 Centauros for recon and direct fire. If they could replace these three mechanized battalions with newer vehicles they would have a fairly modern fighting force. I'm honestly not sure if they have enough money to finance this but the could as I stated before ask the Saudis to finance it and increase their relations with them.

Why doesn't Tunisia literally just ask for money to finance something as Egypt and Morocco have done. KSA just gave them like 830 million dollars which is a very big amount for general things. Militaries are important today and Tunisia really needs to modernize with new acquisitions such as attack helicopters, jets, tanks, IFVs,APCs, modern ATGMs such as FGM-148 Javelin. I think this is exactly what they should do replace their M60 Pattons, the M113s should be augmented or replaced with vehicles such as LAVs which provide a much bigger hitting power, the AML-90s should be replaced by B1 Centauros for recon and direct fire. If they could replace these three mechanized battalions with newer vehicles they would have a fairly modern fighting force. I'm honestly not sure if they have enough money to finance this but the could as I stated before ask the Saudis to finance it and increase their relations with them.
Tunisia has staunch ally in Algeria for her protection if needed , an ally that never falter her and the same goes for Tunisia in relation to Algeria...Tunisia is building her armed forces slowly and surely to give time to her troop to master and maximize efficiently their use.

Tunisia has staunch ally in Algeria for her protection if needed , an ally that never falter her and the same goes for Tunisia in relation to Algeria...Tunisia is building her armed forces slowly and surely to give time to her troop to master and maximize efficiently their use.
Still if the need be they should upgrade them as quick as possible to maximize their defenses and offenses in case of a future war in which Algeria isn't sufficient to protect themselves.

Still if the need be they should upgrade them as quick as possible to maximize their defenses and offenses in case of a future war in which Algeria isn't sufficient to protect themselves.
Both armed forces work well and knowing the Algerian , I am sure that they have a contengency plan mapped with the Tunisian armed forces in the use of their combined forces.

c0f5a42903d84c299c573d6be736621a_18.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom