What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

In a war btw Algeria and Morocco, TN will stay neutral. But such war is unlikely despite tensions, it's very hard to believe both population will support their respective gov if they wish to go to war.
And increasing Defense capabilities on the sole purpose of "Defending" herself when nothing around her is a threat or helping allies in an hypothetical war is not really in TN mind and pockets right now.

As for the winner of Algeria vs Morocco... ALG has way better chance to win, at least if you take into account their defense capabilities as of today compared to MAR.
I was considering allies which would be Saudi Arabia in my opinion would support Morocco and the U.S. might considering that Morocco is a major non nato ally. I don't think Russia would really get involved with boots on the ground but maybe monetary wise. I honestly think many gulf are maybe Jordan would help Morocco especially considering Algerias shaky relationship with gulf countries. Egypt might help Morocco which if they did would be a turning point especially if they could send air power. Tell me if my opinions are correct. Thank you.

I just found this article from defence news saying that the Netherlands is retiring its f-16's. https://www.defensenews.com/air/2017/01/27/as-f-35-comes-online-norway-to-scrap-f-16-fleet/. If Tunisia could wait until 2021 they could buy 20-30 depending on the price but would be presumably cheap considering that Netherlands has no need for F-16s when they are getting f-35's. The seems like a cheap way to get f-16's but Jordan might buy them first considering they have already bought some. Also heard about Belgium getting f-35. They will probably sell their f-16s too.

I was considering allies which would be Saudi Arabia in my opinion would support Morocco and the U.S. might considering that Morocco is a major non nato ally. I don't think Russia would really get involved with boots on the ground but maybe monetary wise. I honestly think many gulf are maybe Jordan would help Morocco especially considering Algerias shaky relationship with gulf countries. Egypt might help Morocco which if they did would be a turning point especially if they could send air power. Tell me if my opinions are correct. Thank you.

ALG got RU&EU and MAR got (by default) the US&EU
With just that you know, it's (almost) not going to happen, at least right now/soon.

The "Support" will shift according to who "Started" it. Therefore if it's a war upon "mutual conflict" then the maximum support is mostly $ and international support. and that's it.
N-African population in general aren't seeing the Gulf as reliable allies/partners. And their respective Gov neither, but for the sake of Biz, they play the game.

In Conclusion, in my opinion, A war is unlikely and the international support for each side will be limited/Blocked. But that's only my opinion... nothing more, nothing less.

I just found this article from defence news saying that the Netherlands is retiring its f-16's. https://www.defensenews.com/air/2017/01/27/as-f-35-comes-online-norway-to-scrap-f-16-fleet/. If Tunisia could wait until 2021 they could buy 20-30 depending on the price but would be presumably cheap considering that Netherlands has no need for F-16s when they are getting f-35's. The seems like a cheap way to get f-16's but Jordan might buy them first considering they have already bought some. Also heard about Belgium getting f-35. They will probably sell their f-16s too.

Yes, many F-16 are getting retired, that's why IMO, F-16 will get the favorite spot in a potential TN Air Force (at lower cost)

ALG got RU&EU and MAR got (by default) the US&EU
With just that you know, it's (almost) not going to happen, at least right now/soon.

The "Support" will shift according to who "Started" it. Therefore if it's a war upon "mutual conflict" then the maximum support is mostly $ and international support. and that's it.
N-African population in general aren't seeing the Gulf as reliable allies/partners. And their respective Gov neither, but for the sake of Biz, they play the game.

In Conclusion, in my opinion, A war is unlikely and the international support for each side will be limited/Blocked. But that's only my opinion... nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, many F-16 are getting retired, that's why IMO, F-16 will get the favorite spot in a potential TN Air Force (at lower cost)
Anyway mate nice talking to you. Hopefully Tunisian military will grow stronger and maybe get promised jets from Saudi Arabia. I might post here later but again nice talking to you.

I was thinking for defence but I was also thinking of helping allies. Who knows when another war will break out between two middle eastern countries although I would assume they would stay neutral in a war between Algeria and Morocco because of their bad position. Squashed between Algeria and Libya. But I know Algeria wouldn't attack Tunisia if they were neutral. Of course I would side with Morocco because they would eventually win. Also I'm not sure about it but they might particapte in other conflicts in the Levant and gulf. I don't usually learn about Morocco so I might be wrong about their foreign policy.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: you can bring all the dumbs armies of the Arab world, Jordanian included in the side of Morocco, they will never beat the Algerian armed forces in their worst day! All Arab states , Moslem states with a western quarantine tried to do exactly that and failed to overcome the Algerian armed forces at a time where Russia was in deep shit and could not lend us hand...Among all the league of the Crabs, we had just Tunisian that left us a breathing room and that was enough...
As always Tunisia has her back covered and no state will ever harm Tunisia..
For an Algerian/ Moroccan war, is not happening as long Bouteflika is president and as long as the Moh VI sticks to his threats with a fool mouth and a mouthpiece press..The day he threatens militarily Algeria, that will be the end the Moroccan kingdom as we know it..
And Algeria doesn’t have to invade Morocco, all she has to do is smile to the Rif, and that will end Morocco...
Having said that, it is not the same with the Polisario. The Polisario is waiting for Bouteflika’s death to start rolling back the Moroccan from their territory...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you can bring all the dumbs armies of the Arab world, Jordanian included in the side of Morocco, they will never beat the Algerian armed forces in their worst day! All Arab states , Moslem states with a western quarantine tried to do exactly that and failed to overcome the Algerian armed forces at a time where Russia was in deep shit and could not lend us hand...Among all the league of the Crabs, we had just Tunisian that left us a breathing room and that was enough...
As always Tunisia has her back covered and no state will ever harm Tunisia..
For an Algerian/ Moroccan war, is not happening as long Bouteflika is president and as long as the Moh VI sticks to his threats with a fool mouth and a mouthpiece press..The day he threatens militarily Algeria, that will be the end the Moroccan kingdom as we know it..
And Algeria doesn’t have to invade Morocco, all she has to do is smile to the Rif, and that will end Morocco...
Having said that, it is not the same with the Polisario. The Polisario is waiting for Bouteflika’s death to start rolling back the Moroccan from their territory...
You do realise I was talking about the U.S. right? The U.S. would absolutely shit on Algeria. And I was talking about the arab states air force's which combined are much bigger than the Algerians. If your talking about the Algerian civil war that wasant an actual war. I assure you if the real armies of arab states had intervened they would have shit on Algeria. You wouldn't even need ground troops. Air force jets of the Gulf states are much more numerous than the Algerian air force. I know you're thinking oh the Gulf states wouldn't intervente but if it's in their interest they can claim were defending an "ally". Why the hell do you spell muslims Moslem? That word is from hundreds of years ago. Do you live under a rock? You don't get the Algerian civil war was a proxy war. Nobody intervened except by funding proxies. The T-55,T-62, and T-72s are not suitable at fighting M1 Abrams or at getting hit by ATGM. The T-90 is better but would get shit on by an M1 Abrams although in some cases a T-90 could destroy an abrams. I see that Algeria purchases BMPT Terminator which is pretty stupid. They obviously can't tank a tank or ATGM round hit. Their ATGMs will soon become less effective with the development of APS and the prices getting cheaper. An effective tactic Morocco could use to easily beat Algeria would simply be using their AMX-10RC in a anti tank role against Algerias older tanks if they deployed them which would have sufficient penetration to destroy T-55s, T-62s and maybe a T-72 with a lucky shot. http://www.military-today.com/artillery/amx_10rcr.htm Morocco could of course never dream to attack but could probably defend long enough for Algeria to become exhausted.

You may be right about the Jas 39 but I don't know much about it. Isn't that tank upgraded by Israel? I know North Africans have a better relationship with Israel then Levantine Arabs but I honestly would choose the Phoenix upgrade from Jordan. Israelis would probably charge more to Tunisia than Jordan would and they both have 120 mm gun and fire control system. I personally like the Falcon Turret made by Jordan but unfortunately it isn't being pursued anymore. The unmanned turret would really be a good thing for me because that is the future of tanks. Also an active protection system such as the Leds-150 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LEDS-150.
the M60 A3 M is not M60T Sabra it's newer and purly turkish adventure after afrin operation they start the project

and i don't think we need any help from ksa because they will try to intervien in our politics

Last edited:
You do realise I was talking about the U.S. right? The U.S. would absolutely shit on Algeria. And I was talking about the arab states air force's which combined are much bigger than the Algerians. If your talking about the Algerian civil war that wasant an actual war. I assure you if the real armies of arab states had intervened they would have shit on Algeria. You wouldn't even need ground troops. Air force jets of the Gulf states are much more numerous than the Algerian air force. I know you're thinking oh the Gulf states wouldn't intervente but if it's in their interest they can claim were defending an "ally". Why the hell do you spell muslims Moslem? That word is from hundreds of years ago. Do you live under a rock? You don't get the Algerian civil war was a proxy war. Nobody intervened except by funding proxies. The T-55,T-62, and T-72s are not suitable at fighting M1 Abrams or at getting hit by ATGM. The T-90 is better but would get shit on by an M1 Abrams although in some cases a T-90 could destroy an abrams. I see that Algeria purchases BMPT Terminator which is pretty stupid. They obviously can't tank a tank or ATGM round hit. Their ATGMs will soon become less effective with the development of APS and the prices getting cheaper. An effective tactic Morocco could use to easily beat Algeria would simply be using their AMX-10RC in a anti tank role against Algerias older tanks if they deployed them which would have sufficient penetration to destroy T-55s, T-62s and maybe a T-72 with a lucky shot. http://www.military-today.com/artillery/amx_10rcr.htm Morocco could of course never dream to attack but could probably defend long enough for Algeria to become exhausted.
I am not going to reply to your stupidités, since it a Tunisian thread..You have no idea what the ANP is reserving to the Arab Armies...The US might shit on the Arabs as she has always done to Arabs, but Algeria will be a tough cookie!
Just look what a few Houthis has accomplished against all the Arabs, The US and NATO !

I am not going to reply to your stupidités, since it a Tunisian thread..You have no idea what we are reserving to the Arab Armies...The US might shit on the Arabs as she has always doing to Arabs, but Algeria will be a tough cookies for them too.
Air superiority would be achieved in a few days by most. Land invasion or sea invasion could happen very quickly in simultaneous waves. US Air force would shart on Algerian Army,Navy,air Force

Air superiority would be achieved in a few days by most. Land invasion or sea invasion could happen very quickly in simultaneous waves. US Air force would shart on Algerian Army,Navy,air Force
They have to penetrate the Algerian airspace first!
Most of the Algerian AirForces jets are vecteurs..They can make the Eurooeen skies inoperable and most the bases the American might use are reachable., Submarines will do the rest

They have to penetrate the Algerian airspace first!
Lol you think that would be hard. What do they have s-300? S-400? Those would be eliminated quickly with anti radiation missile or Cruise missile. America could penetrate Moscow's airspace. They could of course penetrate Algerias.

Lol you think that would be hard. What do they have s-300? S-400? Those would be eliminated quickly with anti radiation missile or Cruise missile. America could penetrate Moscow's airspace. They could of course penetrate Algerias.
The Algerian air space is the mostly densly protected after the Russian...add the S500 too..within a year..

The Algerian air space is the mostly densly protected after the Russian...add the S500 too..within a year..
Lel the us air force would know where they are beforehand. Stop arguing and admit that you're wrong. We're off topic so let's stop talking on this forum.

Last edited:
Lel the us air force would know where they are beforehand. Stop arguing and admit that you're wrong. We're off topic so let's stop talking on this forum.
What comes to Algeria I am never wrong..and we don’t have an Israeli or American di..ck up our our ***...es like Arabs and Jordan do...We have seven instable borders and none them had been crossed , violated, overrun like yours...so it is better to close this discussion..no Arab army makes the weight with the ANP..

What comes to Algeria I am never wrong..and we don’t have an Israeli or American di..ck up our our ***...es like Arabs and Jordan do...We have seven instable borders and none them had been crossed , violated, overrun like yours...so it is better to close this discussion..no Arab army makes the weight with the ANP..
Whatever makes you happy. You can live in your fictional world as long as you like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom