What's new

Tukish Pilot says "Jive Jive Pakistan, Jive Jive Turkey" while in F16

Turkey and Pakistan are the Ottomans and Mughals of today.

They carry their legacy good to see the sons of both so close to each other.

Mugals were just rich folks who looked after their own private luxury and that is not what Pakistan is for unfortunately

What Pakistan/Turkey represent are two nations who have a great place in world and importance in our part of world

Really I thought we can't let anyone else fly our F16

Actually both PAF and TuAF have had an exchange program of sorts for decades now. For years there was always at least one PAF pilot and one PAF engineer serving in the TuAF and vice versa. Turkish pilots have flown PAF F-16s on 23rd March displays. There are pictures here somewhere which I cannot seem find.

F16s are really something, I see them flying all day long at my work. Beautiful and sharp looking fighters compared to those huge twin engine russian dinosaurs. Turns amazingly quickly in the air. USAF pilots fly them so skillfully that one can't help but getting impressed by their flying skills. Obviously, these pilots log in tons and tons of hours on practice runs. The way they maneuver these fighters in the air is like it's nobody's business. Other pilots are probably just as good. I can only speak for what I see.

Pakistan and Turkey are natural allies due to several reasons and back in August 2018 when America imposed sanctions at Turkey pakistan stood solid with Turkey and our foreign office

Terming Turkey a "vital member and engine of the global economy", the FO spokesman said Pakistan greatly appreciates Ankara's role towards regional and international peace and stability.

"The people and the Government of Pakistan reiterate their strong support for the Government and the people of Turkey in their quest for peace and prosperity," the statement said, adding that Islamabad will continue to stand by the Turkish people "as always".

a friend in need is a friend indeed ...
Yaşasın pak türk dostluk
218-yasasin-turkiye-pakistan-dostlugu-iett-fotogaleri[800x600].jpg

Last edited:
just bcz he said 2 words you guys are going to make him hero. lol
Those two kind words are better than no words or worse words that denigrate Pakistan and her citizens! Words of friendship should be appreciated instead of being put down.

Back
Top Bottom