What's new

TÜRKİYE Declared National 1 Day of Mourning because of Terrorist Attack Against Brother PAKİSTAN

Because they are supported by west(including israel) and their intelligence agencies... Same here in Türkiye... But as i said they are playing last games inshaAllah...

These terrorists think that they are fighting for İslam but these stupids can not realize they are killing muslims and they can not think that all muslim enemies are laughing them and all of us with their @ss... These terrorists headquarters are in the west...
Your post is extremely ignorant.
No the "west", "including Israel" is not supporting Taliban.
It is Pakistan that saved Taliban as a strategic asset when the "west" was bombing Taliban in Pakistan.

Get away from your usual Islamist conspiracy theories - anything you don't like is attributed to the "west"

Turks are good people. In general the entire Turkic race has been a blessing. We've been there and done that.

I appeal to forum Admins and Moderators, please follow this person and his posts about the events. Attracts my attention so much.

I am in favor of SAT :)

@Horus was that a Cadet School or sth? Or a public school?
If it was a Cadet school, the terrorists would not have been able to get 1/10th of the casualties they did. And odds are they would have been killed or captured before the Pakistani special forces arrived.

Sadly, it was a regular Public school for kids - middle school and high school combined.

How many countries have followed Turkey's path and declared day of mourning today?
Not a day of mourning.

But today all schools in India observed 2 mins of silence in respect of those school children killed by the terrorists. Prime Minister Modi requested that.

I appeal to forum Admins and Moderators, please follow this person and his posts about the events. Attracts my attention so much.

You're going to start making appeals to forum admin and moderators 40 posts in? Moderators, please follow this stalker as he hasn't made his intentions clear regarding my posts. I'll handle him myself in any case.

Flag is at half staff on state tv.

IMG_20141217_074541.jpg

You're going to start making appeals to forum admin and moderators 40 posts in? Moderators, please follow this stalker as he hasn't made his intentions clear regarding my posts. I'll handle him myself in any case.

Why you got my words wrong ? Maybe I say it with a good intention ? You have the criminal psychology.

Again, I say, please follow this person.

Why you got my words wrong ? Maybe I say it with a good intention ? You have the criminal psychology.

Again, I say, please follow this person.

It's not a criminal psychology, your wording was ambiguous and I am a man of quick reflexes by training. Forgive me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom