What's new

TÜRKİYE Declared National 1 Day of Mourning because of Terrorist Attack Against Brother PAKİSTAN

I was so sad to hear what happened to today, I can't express how depress I was, Talibitches should hanged by their balls and Pakistan should annihilate the Uzbek Movement and should teach them a lesson and for their future generation. I must say Thanks to Turkey, they have also stood with us unlike many other so called Muslim countries who are financing all these proxies wars in our country and yet we have to bow to them and want to be like them.

I should also thanks Indians for their friendly gestures.

Thanks Turkey

They took revenge by attacking children? Really pathetic. Where is the battle field? Is the Pak Army fighting them in Pakistan? I know what this is like because Turkey had been fighting the PKK and the situation was almost the same.

Currently the PA is engaged with them in the North West but many have fled into Afghanistan or melded with the citizens who were fleeing and went east into Pakistani cities.

It takes a big heart and deep roots in civility to overlook the fact that Pakistan at one time supported militants against the Northern Alliance, who were heavily backed by Turkey. Many Turks were killed by the Afghan Taliban and those who volunteered with them included many Pakistanis and Arabs.

Why is it so hard to clean Taliban ?
because its made by CIA or trained by ISI to destroye russians so called mujahdeen at the end of russian war mulla umer creat his own group so called taliban and many arab country supporting them with funds now

Why is it so hard to clean Taliban ?

IIRC, PKK takes advantage of terrain. The Kurd region b/w Iraq and turkey is Mountainous right? They attack, run in mountains or thick forests, the leadership hides in syria and Iraq, they have support on both side of border and It is hard to fight and defeat enemy in Mountainous regions.

Same case is with Pakistan/Afghanistan region where taliban exist, Mountainous regions , they attack, hide in mountains and thick forests, leadership is in afghanistan

That's the same reason America couldn't defeat Taliban in Afghanistan.

Turkish experts arrive to train counter-terror force
Faisal Ali Ghumman
Updated Dec 06, 2014 10:07am

LAHORE: Four senior officers of the Turkish National Police have joined two-month specialized training as instructors of the first batch of 468 corporals recruited by the Punjab Counter-Terrorism Department as a part of new Anti-Terrorism Force.

They will be joined by an Turkish team on Dec 7 to conduct longest-ever training session of corporals at Elite Police Training School, Baidian Lahore.

As many as 1,271 corporals including 75 females have so been inducted in the CTD on a high pay package and incentives.

Officials told Dawn on Thursday that a group of 42 Turkish police experts of different ranks would impart training to 930 corporals of first two batches from Dec 1, 2014, to March 31, 2015, in two phases.

They said the training would be imparted in the fields of investigation, intelligence and special operations by experts who would use their own state-of-the-art academic courses and physical and tactical training modules.

Officials said Punjab police experts, including Elite instructors, would also assist Turkish instructors during two training sessions.

They said first batch of 468 corporals started their general training, including Elite Police course, from April 2014 while second batch of 462 corporals joined the training in June this year.

Officials said the first batch would be passed-out on January 31, 2015 and the second batch would complete two-month specialized training on March 31, 2015.

They further said third batch of 341 corporals, who had joined general training phase from Dec 1, would be getting Turkish training at a later stage.

According to the CTD record, the basic qualification for corporals was graduation, but a good number of them are master degree holders, vets, engineers and MBAs.

Published in Dawn, December 6th, 2014

@Horus

RIP. Very sad to see 140+ people die. Hopefully all of the bad guys get hunted down :sniper:
Turkish experts arrive to train counter-terror force
Faisal Ali Ghumman
Updated Dec 06, 2014 10:07am

LAHORE: Four senior officers of the Turkish National Police have joined two-month specialized training as instructors of the first batch of 468 corporals recruited by the Punjab Counter-Terrorism Department as a part of new Anti-Terrorism Force.

They will be joined by an Turkish team on Dec 7 to conduct longest-ever training session of corporals at Elite Police Training School, Baidian Lahore.

As many as 1,271 corporals including 75 females have so been inducted in the CTD on a high pay package and incentives.

Officials told Dawn on Thursday that a group of 42 Turkish police experts of different ranks would impart training to 930 corporals of first two batches from Dec 1, 2014, to March 31, 2015, in two phases.

They said the training would be imparted in the fields of investigation, intelligence and special operations by experts who would use their own state-of-the-art academic courses and physical and tactical training modules.

Officials said Punjab police experts, including Elite instructors, would also assist Turkish instructors during two training sessions.

They said first batch of 468 corporals started their general training, including Elite Police course, from April 2014 while second batch of 462 corporals joined the training in June this year.

Officials said the first batch would be passed-out on January 31, 2015 and the second batch would complete two-month specialized training on March 31, 2015.

They further said third batch of 341 corporals, who had joined general training phase from Dec 1, would be getting Turkish training at a later stage.

According to the CTD record, the basic qualification for corporals was graduation, but a good number of them are master degree holders, vets, engineers and MBAs.

Published in Dawn, December 6th, 2014

@Horus
Good to see some cooperation. I think what Pakistan lacks the most with regard to fighting terrorism is the proper equipment (in large quantities). Turkish soldiers were always martyred due to mines, i.e.d's, and attacks on poorly built out posts. There were not enough attack helicopters to hunt terrorists, also intelligence on terrorist locations was weak, now many of these short comings are being fixed. Indigenous MRAPs, U.A.Vs, T-129 atak, new outpost designs etc all aid in defeating terrorism on the battle field. PKK threatens that it will end the peace process with Turkey but imo that is just non sense because the Turkish militaries counter terrorism capabilities has increased greatly in the past years.

RIP. Very sad to see 140+ people die. Hopefully all of the bad guys get hunted down :sniper:

Good to see some cooperation. I think what Pakistan lacks the most with regard to fighting terrorism is the proper equipment (in large quantities). Turkish soldiers were always martyred due to mines, i.e.d's, and attacks on poorly built out posts. There were not enough attack helicopters to hunt terrorists, also intelligence on terrorist locations was weak, now many of these short comings are being fixed. Indigenous MRAPs, U.A.Vs, T-129 atak, new outpost designs etc all aid in defeating terrorism on the battle field. PKK threatens that it will end the peace process with Turkey but imo that is just non sense because the Turkish militaries counter terrorism capabilities has increased greatly in the past years.

Replace were and was from bold sentence, insert is and are, and this is where Pakistan Armed forces stand at in their war against terrorism.

You were fortunate you got Erdogan who was economic whizkid, improved Turkish economy manifold, hence your defence industries benefited immensely from positive economy while we are still sstrugglingwith ours

A cowardly retaliation of army action against them. They are testing our resolve. Though a great loss, a painful incident, a cowardly attack on our hope, our future, our heart and soul, but they don't know our strength, our limit, our determination. these sacrifices though very hurtful, but they make us strong. We WILL SUCCEED in eliminating this cancer.

@ghoul @A.Rafay
Can someone explain to me what they wanted and why they did so? :o:

Today this morning in İstanbul and Çanakkale:

turkiye-pakistan-daki-kanli-saldirinin-yasini-6781932_2708_m.jpg

turkiye-pakistan-daki-kanli-saldirinin-yasini-6781932_5323_m.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom