What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Any AD system can be taken out by using proper tactic and strategy through aerial or ground asset.
I am pretty sure some folks at the Pak General Staffs are also glued to the "stories" as they're being unfolded!!!

Now is the time to panic for the folks with tons of Russian made military gadgets....

The Pak General Staffs must be now making an inventory of how much of the Russian stuffs are at the Indian arsenals...

How do you know what Turkey have at present ? If you don’t want to be proven wrong, I advice you not to join into debates about subjects you don’t have any idea.
Please, not this kind of secret killer weapon anymore, or the same can be said for Russian, isn't it, but it is no secret that Turkish missiles and MRLS projects started with corporation and TOT from China. So your claimed doesn't stand and it is very safe to say at least for what is now shown on the table, they have a much more formidable missile force.

Last edited:
Don't worry
about Turkey's weapon,

be worry
about your Covid first......
No, I was not worried about other's weapon and we will be just fine, thank you, you can find the related thread in other section.

Please, not this kind of secret killer weapon anymore, or the same can be said for Russian, isn't it, but it is no secret that Turkish missiles and MRLS projects started with corporation and TOT from China. So your claimed doesn't stand and it is very safe to say at least for what is now shown on the table, they have a much more formidable missile force.

I don’t care what Russia has or not. I am not talking about likely confrontation with them. You are talking as if you know something better and deeper about the missile programs. In fact, You don’t have any idea so you should better stay calm instead of introducing Turkish inventory as if It is solely based on short range ballistic missiles. You are allowed to see the visible part of the iceberg. Rest is out of your projection.

Don't know about the people in Turkey ,but in pdf mid east section, I can see the Turkish members here seems to be very emotional like a rollercoaster. They were deeply worried about the RUS before the operation and now after a few successful strikes on a literally broken country, they started undermining the opponent.
Both of you are not rdy for a war, military, politically, economically.
People like you were enjoying attacks on defenseless Turkish soldiers whose sole purpose was to ensure ceasefire, now you come here and downplay the huge blow SAA got in just 3 days from TSK.
I know it hurts you to see it, i can understand it but i have no sympathy with you bunch though.

Besides this coming from a Chinese, you guys are litetally the most toxic community on pdf...

Last edited:
I don’t care what Russia has or not. I am not talking about likely confrontation with them. You are talking as if you know something better and deeper about the missile programs. In fact, You don’t have any idea so you should better stay calm instead of introducing Turkish inventory as if It is solely based on short range ballistic missiles. You are allowed to see the visible part of the iceberg. Rest is out of your projection.
images

It seems that you have replied to the wrong person, this would be a good one only if you could reply to that guy who ridiculously threatens to use short range ballistic missiles.

People like you were enjoying attacks on defenseless Turkish soldiers whose sole purpose was to ensure ceasefire, now you come here and downplay the huge blow SAA got in just 3 days from TSK.
I know it hurts you to see it, i can understand it but i have no sympathy with you bunch though.

Besides this coming from a Chinese, you guys are litetally the most toxic community on pdf...
It would be wise to stop the role playing game.

russia is showing restraint otherwise if they use iskandar ballistic missiles it can cause high damage to turkish assets
images

It seems that you have replied to the wrong person, this would be a good one only if you could reply to that guy who ridiculously threatens to use short range ballistic missiles.

It would be wise to stop the role playing game.

russia is showing restraint otherwise if they use iskandar ballistic missiles it can cause high damage to turkish assets
if Russia uses any missiles then NATO will jump in so they won't increase the escalation ladder!

NATO will pretty much do nothing if Russia hits Turkish assets in Syria. They killed 34 Turkish soldiers,NATO did nothing.
I am talking about Russian hit inside turkey! Offcourse Nato will do nothing in Syria because it is made for western Europe and not for Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom