What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Very interesting development. When Israel took one out it was with a standoff missile I believe. This appears to be by drone.

Jammed i quest...

p-tHQebz0vf2LY8bUj_AWXhMCJMASoVQ3r15ONeqtdHobmHC1Cj78veq8150ZMkYtjug5V1gJVs0a_SCcoRfUrMNoN3P_Jf1_iwVqZqY-kt7LZROHEDTHH4

Radar is rotating, so their excuse that Pantsir was not operational wont work this time.

Very interesting development. When Israel took one out it was with a standoff missile I believe. This appears to be by drone.
Destruction by stand off missile was fair lose. Destruction by drone is total humiliation for Pantsir.

Look like Syrian should directly goes to offensive phase and target Turkey soils .... they shouldn't play by Turkey rules ... there is Persian verb ... fear is brother of death ....

We didn't use 10% our land force with out airstrike, let him do something like that it will justify our attack beyond Idlip. :-)

I can not imagine what would be the consequences of Asadists terrorists If TurAF join into battle with full force ! Twitter is fulled with dead bodies, destruction of Asadist heavy asset videos ! Turkey just uses drones as striker mission while artillery support the firework.

Can you link to some of the good twitter account to follow for this?

Radar is rotating, so their excuse that Pantsir was not operational wont work this time.

Destruction by stand off missile was fair lose. Destruction by drone is total humiliation for Pantsir.

I don't think there will be many new international orders for this system now :lol:

BS it was F16 which was used
And it is very clear from blast the bomb designated site, and it is widely reported by all media .

Pantsir S1 is was only deployed there to target drones used by terrorist ,

Pantsir S1 can’t defend it self against F16 it can’t even target F16 fire back,

The system is very short range system and mainly used as AA gun.

So...,,,.

Ther was a twitter wher they shotdown a fighter or a helicopter, is it a russian or syrian i couldn't find it. Lets rain fire up on assad...:-)

BS it was F16 which was used
And it is very clear from blast the bomb designated site, and it is widely reported by all media .

Pantsir S1 is was only deployed there to target drones used by terrorist ,

Pantsir S1 can’t defend it self against F16 it can’t even target F16 fire back,

The system is very short range system and mainly used as AA gun.

So...,,,.

dumb excuses, our F16 use Lantrin or ASELPOD flir...

If it was a F16 we would see a HD video of the attack...:pop:

Aselpod..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom