What's new

TTP warns LeT, Pro-Pakistan tribal elders of attacks

Yes, as pak army is arresting dozens of them weekly, so these talibans should be hanged in numbers in public place!!

I have public flogging on my mind. Torture them in public. Skin them alive and show anyone what it is to defy the republic of pakistan. Skin them alive. Burn them. They are not humans. They are scum of the earth

coming back to the topic. do you guys see this as a sign of desperation of the TTP that they are attacking anyone left and right to stop the military operation in the tribal areas. i think they are starting to realize that people are not coming to their call of jihad against Pakistan and that is why they are trying to kill fellow jihadis.
(lets all hope so)

They want to kill jihadis that are waging war on India. Rings a bell does'nt it. Let is doing war on India. There are distressing signals coming from the region indicating who is supporting these freaks. Something very horrible needs to be done to them to set such an example that they never raise their anti pakistani faces again.

The Taliban have accused some militant leaders of the tribal areas and some leaders of the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba, Harkatul Mujahideen and Hizbul Mujahideen of trying to stop youngsters from fighting the Pakistani forces. Taliban have declared all these “pro-Pakistan” Jihadis as their enemies.

The names of Maulvi Nazir from South Wazirastan, Hafiz Gul Bahadur from North Waziristan, Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, Maulana Farooq Kashmiri and Syed Salahudin have been included in the hit lists of the Taliban, who have threatened some Hizbul Mujahideen leaders in Swat and Dir to leave the areas as soon as possible.

Yup now they are against those elements fighting against India or US. TTP is pure Indian agent.

Back
Top Bottom