What's new

TTP warns LeT, Pro-Pakistan tribal elders of attacks

Taliban have made it clear that they would only exchange the injured and sick Chinese engineer after the release of two dozen arrested fighters but Pakistani authorities are not ready to accept this demand.

How bout if they kill the any body 2 of there terrorist friends are hanged eye for an eye.

I just wana kill all the bastards ! they should go to hell cuz thats where they really are going kafar's!!

How bout if they kill the any body 2 of there terrorist friends are hanged eye for an eye.

Hang em' just like Iran does in public, these bastards are taking things too far, enough is enough, give them hell, make life a complete misery for those who seek the path of destruction and bring harm to the beautiful name of Islam.

Hang em' just like Iran does in public, these bastards are taking things too far, enough is enough, give them hell, make life a complete misery for those who seek the path of destruction and bring harm to the beautiful name of Islam.

Yes, as pak army is arresting dozens of them weekly, so these talibans should be hanged in numbers in public place!!

Maybe the talib of the TTP are the real Muslims - see how they cowed the Pakistani political elite and it's so called Fauj, may be this is God showing all the 2nd rate Muslims of Pakistan that He is really on the side of the TTP and that it's time for the 2nd rate Muslims to get on the Band wagon.

Maybe the talib of the TTP are the real Muslims - see how they cowed the Pakistani political elite and it's so called Fauj, may be this is God showing all the 2nd rate Muslims of Pakistan that He is really on the side of the TTP and that it's time for the 2nd rate Muslims to get on the Band wagon.

:welcome:2:pdf: you first grade Muslim

1st rate 1st class Muslim= Arab, Wahabi

Then there the "me too" - these usually describe themselves as "Salafi" -- companions and diciples, just like Jesus had??

As for me, I am part of that no class pakistani Muslim, certain of indeterminist nature of life.

I think God's telling the second and third grade Muslims to get their act together before 'Hell's grade Muslims' (AKA Taliban/AQ) turn their life into a living hell.

I doubt a first grade Muslim exists in this world, bar the narcissistic minds of some fools, with some of our Mullahs leading that pack.

TTP are not even Muslims, its obvious they are RAW indian agents.

Which Muslim would take a Muslim man's body from his grave and hang it on a tree in public? Where in Islam does it say to restrict girls from getting an education?

And now TTP taliban want to fight LeT. Its obvious TTP is actually RAW intelligence agency.

Cutting their head would be nice too! :D Their style!

What's all this talk about first and 2nd grade Muslims and so on?
Aren't we all Muslims and only Muslims? No differences or seperation or judgement due to background? Equality, isn't that what Islam is all about, or have I totally missed the point on this one, if so please correct me!

What's all this talk about first and 2nd grade Muslims and so on?
Aren't we all Muslims and only Muslims? No differences or seperation or judgement due to background? Equality, isn't that what Islam is all about, or have I totally missed the point on this one, if so please correct me!

He is talking about the "chosen ones"! Whabbism!

coming back to the topic. do you guys see this as a sign of desperation of the TTP that they are attacking anyone left and right to stop the military operation in the tribal areas. i think they are starting to realize that people are not coming to their call of jihad against Pakistan and that is why they are trying to kill fellow jihadis.
(lets all hope so)

Back
Top Bottom