What's new

TTP threatens more husband-and-wife bombings

I said that to illustrate the difference between the people on either side of the Indo-Pak border where such clan loyalties are no as much split as by a fence on the Durand Line. They may fight for monetary benefits or some temporary benefits but that loyalty is tenuous at best and cannot be compared with a die-hard allegiance a Pak Punjabi may have towards Pakistan or a Maratha may have towards India.

Its relative. Hope you get what I mean.

There is a Major General in the PA, who is a relative of the Patudi family of india. So that is not necessarily true.

There is a Major General in the PA, who is a relative of the Patudi family of india. So that is not necessarily true.

Exactly my point -

He is a relative of the Pataudis. But his loyalty is towards Pakistan as it should be while those of the Pataudis is towards India while in comparable situations the Tribals in the Afghan border will have their first priority towards their clan rather than their country.

Pakistan would have a very booming Tourism industry if these foreigners did not have these evil intentions...
Hell even i would like to visit Murree..

They don't have any drone strikes in Uzbekistan so what exactly are these Uzbeks seeking revenge for?

Leader ask Imran and report back, yesterday you said that they probably lost children in strikes thats why they are attacking the state.

Taliban said that they have more of these want-to-be suicide bomber couples who are ready to die. Now if we had these couples under our influence, they'll probably want to settle down, have kids and have a peaceful life. After all, they did get married just for that and not to see each other being blown up to pieces. Now this is what Imran says, get these low-rankers on your side who can be easily manipulated and rehabilitated back into the society and then go after the high profile hardcore militants. Is it really that difficult to understand ?

A good example of this is how the the Army did it in SWAT, they killed the figure-heads and the rest of the lowly followers are being brainwashed and assimilated back into the society. Don't tell me you disagree with the Army's approach as well now ?

I can take many a jibes at Musharraf as well but don't feel very Commando-ish today.

guys can you tell me wat they actually want?
as far as i know
1)US should leave all islamic countries
2)they want shariah law to be imposed on all islamic states and wat important things under shariah law they want?

TTP was created by an uzbek commander who had uzbek 2500 bastards with him.... who gave lessons of terroism n **** to the local talibastards.

guys can you tell me wat they actually want?
as far as i know
1)US should leave all islamic countries
2)they want shariah law to be imposed on all islamic states and wat important things under shariah law they want?
you can said that...Afghan Taliban Wants this but as far TTP is concerned God knows what they want from us ..
The Shariah Law must be in every Muslim country but killing innocent people in the name of Shariah is not the very act in Islam or in shariah..

you can said that...Afghan Taliban Wants this but as far TTP is concerned God knows what they want from us ..
The Shariah Law must be in every Muslim country but killing innocent people in the name of Shariah is not the very act in Islam or in shariah..

Then they might not be following Islam. They dont care about Islam, they want power. Islam is just a tool to get more Innocents brainwashed. Just dont let this cancer spread to the Armed forces. Power with Authority is very devastating.

Then they might not be following Islam. They dont care about Islam, they want power. Islam is just a tool to get more Innocents brainwashed. Just dont let this cancer spread to the Armed forces. Power with Authority is very devastating.

Exactly..!!
What they are doing and what Islam Teaches are totaly opposite

Dear readers, it is times like these when we should remember who the enemy of the nation is and lay to rest all conspiracy theories suggesting otherwise. These acts of desperation are not as random as we might believe. For not only is this the way the TTP attempts to gain power, this, dear readers, is the way the TTP will rule. Foreigners, the evil and desperate, and the weak-minded, will target the innocent, the righteous and the patriotic; Anyone who stands against the TTP will die for not letting the TTP rule them by fear, for not letting the TTP treat them like subjects instead of citizens and for not letting the TTP intimidate, kidnap and use their land for terrorist activities.

Family attacks prove that TTP have once again surpassed war crimes and human rights boundary lines in a desperate attempt to achieve their evil agenda. Should our partnership ensure the safety of our nations? Yes it should. Should our partnership protect the innocent and the righteous? Yes it should. Should our partnership eliminate the TTP? Yes it should.

The US recognizes and is willing to share with Pakistan the sacrifices necessary to protect our land, our people and future generations. The US fully supports the great nation of Pakistan in its mission to defeat terrorist organizations like the TTP.

CDR Bill Speaks,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

TTP was created by an uzbek commander who had uzbek 2500 bastards with him.... who gave lessons of terroism n **** to the local talibastards.

QES is who they manage from starting dear .who the enter here .now i like those gov which finish these bastards before they start these shittty job.we was sleeping deep when they starting .at that time a single commandos operation was required only now we have to do 1000000 orations.and its failure of ISI MI .

They don't have any drone strikes in Uzbekistan so what exactly are these Uzbeks seeking revenge for?

Leader ask Imran and report back, yesterday you said that they probably lost children in strikes thats why they are attacking the state.

No, Imran is saying these attacks are happening because we are with US in this WOT. This alliance gives justification to taliban for acting against Pakistan. If we disengage from US and form our own foreign and internal policy, these groups will automatically be taken care of.

They would have then no justification to attack Pakistan, since Pakistan would have disengaged from the US, and if they did they would be taken out very easily as they would have no support among the people whatsoever.

Honeymoon bombing?
Thats new to me

Yes made honeymoon in Jannah new concept :kiss3:, New honeymoon scheme sponsored by TTP.

They are totaly lost, and peoples are sympathizing them too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom