What's new

TTP Taliban armed with Israeli weapons

You're acting emotional, irrational, and putting words into my mouth now. I was not speaking of RAW as regards to this article. I was simply mentioning that RAW is the only organization whose involvement is confirmed but Mossad is plausible. Why I chose to mention RAW? Because since we know of one intelligence agency in involvement in terrorism, another one may be involved too. That's not a confirmation however.

RAW involvement confirmed !!!!

Who confirmed it???

Only so called guns with indian markings has been found in terrorist hideouts it seems...but did u present those infront of any international forums or to india..Atleast put those infront of ur buddies china...

But u cant...bcoz there isnt any.....

U just know to dump ur faults on RAW/MOSSAD/CIA

The black marketing of Israeli weapons in conflicts has been rare and not heard of. So such a thing happening in this conflict does raises eyebrows as from my sources the TTP guys have such high tech equipment and weapons which the Afghan Taliban even don't have. If Afghan Taliban are using Eastern Block weapons, dragnov sniper rifles, then how come TTP gets western origin weapons while Afghan Taliban don't. If we leave aside weapons, PA has captured Satellite Telephones and eavesdropping equipment sophisticated enough to let TTP guys listen to PA communication, even frequency hopping radio sets captured too. So one faction of Taliban gets old Russian equipment while the one in Pakistan use more sophisticated equipment. And if it is lets suppose black marketing, who is letting such latest weapons get into Afghanistan and then smuggled into Pakistan and how the TTP finances such expensive western origin weapons.

So if in depth we go, many ambiguous questions do arise. And i have myself seen M4 carbines with SOPMOD accessories, M249 SAW and M16 with arms dealers and as per his account there are plenty more in transit and with arms dealers in the tribal agency.

Not only sophisticated weapons but I've seen videos of TTP leaders using laptops. Many of these laptops were also recovered along with weapon caches when PA captured different strongholds across SWA. Certainly they were not used to play games but had military application. Like taimikhan said one faction of Taliban gets old Russian equipment while the one in Pakistan use more sophisticated equipment.

Furthermore, looking at the weapons, one can't discount related weapons training.
Reminds me of false flag operations like Operation Gladio

:pakistan:

Last edited:
The black marketing of Israeli weapons in conflicts has been rare and not heard of. So such a thing happening in this conflict does raises eyebrows as from my sources the TTP guys have such high tech equipment and weapons which the Afghan Taliban even don't have. If Afghan Taliban are using Eastern Block weapons, dragnov sniper rifles, then how come TTP gets western origin weapons while Afghan Taliban don't. If we leave aside weapons, PA has captured Satellite Telephones and eavesdropping equipment sophisticated enough to let TTP guys listen to PA communication, even frequency hopping radio sets captured too. So one faction of Taliban gets old Russian equipment while the one in Pakistan use more sophisticated equipment. And if it is lets suppose black marketing, who is letting such latest weapons get into Afghanistan and then smuggled into Pakistan and how the TTP finances such expensive western origin weapons.

So if in depth we go, many ambiguous questions do arise. And i have myself seen M4 carbines with SOPMOD accessories, M249 SAW and M16 with arms dealers and as per his account there are plenty more in transit and with arms dealers in the tribal agency.

You concern is genuine if the list you said is true. But while you mentioned all western equipment, why you guys are putting it on India. Can someone care to list the weapons and Qty which they found and also how they came to conclusion that it was Indian. Last I heard there was an 82mm motor blamed on India which nobody manufactures in India. And I see there is people who already believe it that it is India without caring for evidence. This is called hypocrisy. I read today a news about 5 ex or current army officers of Pakistan being arrested for plotting a terror attack in India. I posted it here, complete silence no comments.

here is the link again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/19/world/asia/19mumbai.html?_r=1&ref=world

You concern is genuine if the list you said is true. But while you mentioned all western equipment, why you guys are putting it on India. Can someone care to list the weapons and Qty which they found and also how they came to conclusion that it was Indian. Last I heard there was an 82mm motor blamed on India which nobody manufactures in India. And I see there is people who already believe it that it is India without caring for evidence. This is called hypocrisy. I read today a news about 5 ex or current army officers of Pakistan being arrested for plotting a terror attack in India. I posted it here, complete silence no comments.

here is the link again.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/19/world/asia/19mumbai.html?_r=1&ref=world

First of all by looking at history of PA & ISPR, they are not those kind of organizations which bark with no proof. They only issue statements when they know what they are talking about. Nor the generals of PA talk senselessly and issue statements on every petty issue which they can't then defend in seminars when counter arguments are sent towards them, rather just smile in response.

All services of Pakistan Defence Forces have a very good and balanced approach specially when issuing statements. So with such record, their allegation must have some backing to it.

And as for those 82mm shells, yes there is ambiguity but PA is very well aware that what ammo Indian Army uses as thousands of mortars shells have landed in Pakistani territory and what their weapons are, if such information is available online to everyone then why not PA. So chances in doing a mistake in identifying Indian ammo is further reduced.

And the writing does not mean that in reality also the shells are 82mm, they can be 81mm but labeled 82mm to either confuse the origin of the ammo or may be due to the fact that TTP may be using russian mortars of 82mm and supplying them with 81mm ammo might make TTP guys think of non compatibility, so with 82mm written won't be a problem as a 81mm mortar round can be fired from a 82mm mortar barrel.

Anyway, the issue hopefully will come to light one day and i am also trying my best to get confirmed this news from my sources.

And what ex-army officers have to do with Pakistan govt or PA ?? If they are involved they are doing it on their own free will, if i am not forgetting haven't Indian army officer / officers found involved in killing of Pakistani citizens on Indian soil, Samjhota Express ??

So if India asks for Hafiz Saeed, shouldn't we be asking for Lt. Col. SriKaant Prohat and others for killing of Pakistanis ??

Anyway not to deviate from the thread, its about TTP getting Israeli weapons, the above comments were just in response to the post.

Certainly they were not used to play games but had military application.

They have to do some thing in their spare time i wouldnt be at all supprised if there are taliban playing on line games.

Anyway not to deviate from the thread, its about TTP getting Israeli weapons, the above comments were just in response to the post

Uzi's are used by over 90 countires legally and by who knows how many illegally, there are photos of Lashkars ( or at least rather clean cut rayban wearing pretend tribals) with Uzis. Add the knock offs and Uzi look alikes it would be hard to find a conflict that doesnt have a few Uzis.

First of all by looking at history of PA & ISPR, they are not those kind of organizations which bark with no proof. They only issue statements when they know what they are talking about. Nor the generals of PA talk senselessly and issue statements on every petty issue which they can't then defend in seminars when counter arguments are sent towards them, rather just smile in response.

All services of Pakistan Defence Forces have a very good and balanced approach specially when issuing statements. So with such record, their allegation must have some backing to it.

And as for those 82mm shells, yes there is ambiguity but PA is very well aware that what ammo Indian Army uses as thousands of mortars shells have landed in Pakistani territory and what their weapons are, if such information is available online to everyone then why not PA. So chances in doing a mistake in identifying Indian ammo is further reduced.

And the writing does not mean that in reality also the shells are 82mm, they can be 81mm but labeled 82mm to either confuse the origin of the ammo or may be due to the fact that TTP may be using russian mortars of 82mm and supplying them with 81mm ammo might make TTP guys think of non compatibility, so with 82mm written won't be a problem as a 81mm mortar round can be fired from a 82mm mortar barrel.

Anyway, the issue hopefully will come to light one day and i am also trying my best to get confirmed this news from my sources.

And what ex-army officers have to do with Pakistan govt or PA ?? If they are involved they are doing it on their own free will, if i am not forgetting haven't Indian army officer / officers found involved in killing of Pakistani citizens on Indian soil, Samjhota Express ??

So if India asks for Hafiz Saeed, shouldn't we be asking for Lt. Col. SriKaant Prohat and others for killing of Pakistanis ??

Anyway not to deviate from the thread, its about TTP getting Israeli weapons, the above comments were just in response to the post.

I wonder if this is the proof you are talking about.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/171/cmarkings2.jpg
http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/03-11-2009/a79ef19ac9336a400340b1e28e8a9dcc.jpg

A childish attempt to malign India is how I see it.

I wonder if this is the proof you are talking about.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/171/cmarkings2.jpg
http://www.app.com.pk/photo/photo_lib/03-11-2009/a79ef19ac9336a400340b1e28e8a9dcc.jpg

A childish attempt to malign India is how I see it.

So does we see childish attempts & evidences from India to malign Pakistan in every incident. Nothing new in it.

And as for the pictures, plzzzz look very very carefully or else get a magnifying glass, the card board having Indian Ammo written is lying infront of the mortar shells, not infront of the ammo being seen on the extreme left, that is the reason that is lying separately away from the mortar shells. And as for 2nd pic, there is no where written that it is Indian ammo Chinese marking are clearly seen nor the heading below the pic says it is Indian, only the first pic shows with the mortar shells placed at one place and the Chinese marking ammo lying separate.

OK !!

U r the most peacefull nation on earth...which harbors hafiz sayeed who openly asks to destroy india...masood azhar who was released by hijacking passengers of civilian aircraft....

and wait a minute...U call them freedom fighters isnt it???

The most peaceful nation on earth aka India had created one of the most dangerouse terrorists called LTTE and funded. Which had led to killing of thousands of Sri Lankans.

the Indian created terrorist org LTTE is the founder of suicide bombing in the world.

And yes my dear if Indians could not stop the freedom fighters from giving you pain then its your problem not ours

The most peaceful nation on earth aka India had created one of the most dangerouse terrorists called LTTE and funded. Which had led to killing of thousands of Sri Lankans.

the Indian created terrorist org LTTE is the founder of suicide bombing in the world.

And yes my dear if Indians could not stop the freedom fighters from giving you pain then its your problem not ours

Do you have any proof claiming India created LTTE?

This is regarding the Samjhauta attack:

U.N. sanction on Lashkar operative a blow to Pakistan

Purohit is in jail for some other crimes, however.

Back
Top Bottom