What's new

TTP Panjabi Commander Surrendered

My friend Secur,

Dont be so pessimist towards Islamic ideology in ur approach. Nobody is telling u to hand over Ibd to religious maniacs. .... But u cant keep islam out of Pakistan's functioning. it is its very roots

I am not asking to keep religion out of the country, these are your inferences and not something which I intended to say. Regulate the religion, you people like to follow Arabs, learn a few good things from them too seriously.

If they indeed surrendered then they should be told to come out in the open and have a round of talks with the govt agencies and military. There should be a proper background check on them along with a constant monitoring of their activities.

All should be in the open.

I am sure the intel agencies are already working on this new news.
hold on - if they have surrendered that does not mean we should be giving them a free pass - they must be punished as per the Islamic laws and Law of the Country, we can show them mercy and reduce the sentence - but noway they should be allowed to walk free ---
and I dont trust these mofo, what gurantee is there that they will not provide their network to militants for their support

Punjabi Taliban were hit the hardest along with Uzbeks in the initial phases of Zarb-e-Azb. They were also responsible for the worst attacks like the GHQ one. I doubt he'd get ap cozy treatment. But I hope diplomacy will be used this time, and the common folk of the "Punjabi Taliban" granted an amnesty. Pakistan is headed in the right direction. As soon as Khorasani and Fazlullah are killed, the government should just declare an amnesty for the low tier members and hopefully end this fight.

Also, I believe all civilians should be banned from owning automatic weapons, and the illegal possession of them should be at least 15 years in jail.

Perhas he didnt like the TTP chief's decision of taking revenge from his native Punjab.

in past asmat ullah mauvia had fought in kashmir
he was always a tableeghi guy i met him in 2007 during a tabligi session
he was an extremely purjosh speaker
he turned against the state after operation lal masjid which is our historic blunder
india did this stupidity in operation blue star n paid a heavy price we paid even bigger in lal masjid operation
remember even today TTP recruit youth by using lal masjid operation as an excuse . brain wash youth by using its operation footages

but i always knew asmat ullah humara apna larka hai wo sirf waqti naraz hai
wo dil ka bura nahi aur na e hpakistan ka dushman hai . most of the TTP members are bastard but few of them are the ones with whom we can actually talk and he was one of them. earlier this year he welcomed govt offer of talk as a result he was punished by main TTP shura.

i want govt to approach n talk to mast gul as well. he also went against the state after lal masjid operation
he was a legend of kashmir jihad. he is also the one with whom we can talk and as far as fazal ullah n co is considered. kill them on sight is the best resolve
Kill Pashtun taliban, reconcile with punjabi ones?. Nawaz must have came to understanding with Asmatullah mauvia last year, due to same roots. Men in intelligence agencies , from chakwal or jehlum, must have been given task to communicate with fellow naraz punjabis of punjabi-taliban, in their own sweet punjabi tongue.

:D
Kill Pashtun taliban, reconcile with punjabi ones?. Nawaz must have came to understanding with Asmatullah mauvia last year, due to same roots. Men in intelligence agencies , from chakwal or jehlum, must have been given task to communicate with fellow naraz punjabis of punjabi-taliban, in their own sweet punjabi tongue.

Typical luffy, i guess Mast Gul is also punjabi? Sound pathan name to me. Anyway welcome back

What could be the reason behind their all of sudden change of heart?

What could be the reason behind their all of sudden change of heart?

205641_95115835.jpg

TTP Panjabi Commander Surrendered

Edit : According to news he is in custody of an agency
never expected them to fight against their own people….. these punjabis are natives to pakistan so they surrendered while the other TTp has thousands of foreigners

:D

Typical luffy, i guess Mast Gul is also punjabi? Sound pathan name to me. Anyway welcome back

Mast Gul is a pashtun from KPK who played a vital role during early stage of kashmir jahad in early 90s.

So-called punjabi taliban are actually saraiki speaking taliban, they are called punjabi because they belong to punjab province.

I am not asking to keep religion out of the country, these are your inferences and not something which I intended to say. Regulate the religion, you people like to follow Arabs, learn a few good things from them too seriously.

I'm not much of a pan-Islamist, but that's pretty insulting. Those who associate religion with state aren't lovers of the Arabs. I know plenty of people who scorn the current Arab regimes of the Gulf, yet are in favour of a stricter form of Islam.
Imagine if someone told a nationalist Pakistani, "Hey, you like bending over to the Chinese, right? Why not try to learn something from them?"

hold on - if they have surrendered that does not mean we should be giving them a free pass - they must be punished as per the Islamic laws and Law of the Country, we can show them mercy and reduce the sentence - but noway they should be allowed to walk free ---
and I dont trust these mofo, what gurantee is there that they will not provide their network to militants for their support
They will never get punished under the current judicial/executive system (see how many are already in jails but the government did not have guts to hang them) therefore it would be better to send them to hell during the ongoing operation. Besides as you have correctly said they cant be trusted. Who will give guarantee for them Fazal ur Rahman or Sami ul Haq? These two hypocrite morons also needs to be send to hell.

Back
Top Bottom