What's new

TTP Panjabi Commander Surrendered

in past asmat ullah mauvia had fought in kashmir
he was always a tableeghi guy i met him in 2007 during a tabligi session
he was an extremely purjosh speaker
he turned against the state after operation lal masjid which is our historic blunder
india did this stupidity in operation blue star n paid a heavy price we paid even bigger in lal masjid operation
remember even today TTP recruit youth by using lal masjid operation as an excuse . brain wash youth by using its operation footages

but i always knew asmat ullah humara apna larka hai wo sirf waqti naraz hai
wo dil ka bura nahi aur na e hpakistan ka dushman hai . most of the TTP members are bastard but few of them are the ones with whom we can actually talk and he was one of them. earlier this year he welcomed govt offer of talk as a result he was punished by main TTP shura.

i want govt to approach n talk to mast gul as well. he also went against the state after lal masjid operation
he was a legend of kashmir jihad. he is also the one with whom we can talk and as far as fazal ullah n co is considered. kill them on sight is the best resolve

yeah, throw them in Kashmir

This is what will ultimately happen. Actually is u read the sharai mas'ala regarding jihad against Pakistan, it is prohibited and those waging such obnoxious jihad are not even to be considered faithful. May be this Asmatullah Muawiya has finally struck some sense into by some good Ulema.

If at all they r sincere, they may be kept under observation and given a chance, as **** forces are already so engaged with so many groups and agencies...we cant afford more fronts

he turned against the state after operation lal masjid which is our historic blunder
india did this stupidity in operation blue star n paid a heavy price we paid even bigger in lal masjid operation
remember even today TTP recruit youth by using lal masjid operation as an excuse . brain wash youth by using its operation footages

wo dil ka bura nahi aur na e hpakistan ka dushman hai . most of the TTP members are bastard but few of them are the ones with whom we can actually talk and he was one of them. earlier this year he welcomed govt offer of talk as a result he was punished by main TTP shura.

i want govt to approach n talk to mast gul as well. he also went against the state after lal masjid operation
he was a legend of kashmir jihad. he is also the one with whom we can talk and as far as fazal ullah n co is considered. kill them on sight is the best resolve

I think ur post is quite realistic. good job

If at all they r sincere, they may be kept under observation and given a chance, as **** forces are already so engaged with so many groups and agencies...we cant afford more fronts
exactly my view, keep them under observation

I always maintained that we should have surrendered Islamabad to Mullahs back then, glad to see someone else sharing that view too.
not a bad Idea, you know? we have already surrendered it to TUQ, no?

I always maintained that we should have surrendered Islamabad to Mullahs back then, glad to see someone else sharing that view too.
iam so glad
you conquered islamabad
recaptured it
reclaimed it
didnt spare ALLAH KA GHAR n masjid from your bravery
but should i remind you the price you paid in return????
was that bravery or foolishnes??

there were thousand other way to evacuating the mosque than bombardment

you kill few mullah with your arrogance but gave birth to 10000 jihadis and 10000 suicide bombers
WHAT A VICTORY

The people living in the house of God didn't spare it by stockpiling weapons and converting it into a bunker, so if they didn't, why should we have? :azn:

Read up on "Siege of Grand Mosque" in Saudi Arabia and learn a few lessons from Arabs .

ilyas kashmiri mast gul khorasani mauvia
all are the products of lal masjid operation

i accept it modus operandi of lal masjid adminisration was wrong
but firing bombarment and waging war on a masjid was un acceptable

lets suppose if kharjis on the name of islam enter in kaaba and claim it
would u also destroy it by lazer bomb?

If they indeed surrendered then they should be told to come out in the open and have a round of talks with the govt agencies and military. There should be a proper background check on them along with a constant monitoring of their activities.

All should be in the open.

I am sure the intel agencies are already working on this new news.

My friend Secur,

Dont be so pessimist towards Islamic ideology in ur approach. Nobody is telling u to hand over Ibd to religious maniacs. .... But u cant keep islam out of Pakistan's functioning. it is its very roots

I always maintained that we should have surrendered Islamabad to Mullahs back then on their demands instead of routing them out, glad to see someone else sharing that view too. Also, we should start to give up our gains in the ongoing operation by signing a new peace deal with the terrorists, providing them space and time to shore up their resource, even though we have the upper hand over them. After all, these are our Muslim brothers who have suddenly returned to the right path and not because they are finding it near-impossible to continue the war against the republic. This Asmatullah should be befriended and all his past crimes, involving the death of thousands of my countrymen rationalized or forgotten :azn:

@Oscar @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Akheilos @Fulcrum15 @Horus

iam so glad
you conquered islamabad
recaptured it
reclaimed it
but should i remind you the price you paid in return????
was that bravery or foolishnes??

there were thousand other way to evacuating the mosque than bombardment

you kill few mullah with your arrogance but gave birth to 10000 jihadis and 10000 suicide bombers
WHAT A VICTORY
if you are so fast to criticize maybe you can provide a better solution?

Back
Top Bottom