What's new

TTP mutilates Pak army soldiers in waziristan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to think very rationally . Tactics weapons and procedures

And this shud be punished in multiplex of 10s

This is a hoard of barbarians . We are just not applying our minds enough....sure they can be shud b and must be defeated.

One thing shud b that costs of such adventure shud be made too high for them to venture

As I said force the Taliban Ameer to declare a fatwa prohibiting takfir of Pakistani soldiers. If he doesn't then you know where the problem lies.
If we follow TTP and other militants from 2001 who are anti Pakistani, their messages have always been that Pakistani army and people are mushrikeen and kufar, this is why their jihad is legitimate. I've seen many videos in Pushtun with the wording "kufar, mushrikeen faoj Pakistan". People need to understand their is no such thing as jihad Akbar against fellow Muslims, unless you declare them as non Muslims(for defending) So militants sell it to their foot soldiers that we are fighting against shirk. Its a pretty strong slogan.

Our establishement on the other hand completely failed to deal with this, after 20 years they still have not managed to find a counter narrative to deal with this, we had the anti ttp lashkars, we have anti ttp militia who fought against ttp but guess what, it was declared as terrorist organisation by the Pakistani government, the anti ttp lashkars were abandoned, Why? Who made that decision? They only fought against ttp to defend themselves? Who is the establishment scared of? I can gurantee their are many facilitators in the higher ups who support these militants, who make excuses for them, only General Raheel Sharif gave a danda to them and nobody offered him extention even after the amount of work he did for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs defendable borders, if afghanistan doesnt accept durand line, Pakistan should re-adjust the border and have advantageous vantage point. Natural defenses will work better in the long run.

Business as Usual Syndrome worried about protecting Shobaz and PML
Mean while Troops near Pakistan-Aghan border facing ambush from
500-1,000 rouge elements

There must be a numerical disparity why Pakistan has lost ample soldiers in last few months

The lack of usage of Technology to Own advantage is evident
State of Pakistan has over

+100 UAV
+50 to 60 Choppers
+ Countless Armored vehicles

Not to mention 500+ Fighter Jets
However lack of planning is evident

Balochistan was unnavigable area before Honorable Musharraf Sahib cleaned house , he was an active Forward thinking General

a) He kicked out Nawaz Sharif
b) He kicked out Zardari
c) He put rouge elements on the back foot

Last edited:
7 Soldiers killed, 12 Injured in yesterday attack. The same attack where they mutilated the corpses. The truck they ambushed

FQ-ZgYoWYAAuklR

The on ground commanders are still as ignorant and jaahils as they were back at in early days of WoT. Sending Soldiers in unprotected Trucks in a insurgent infested areas!

@PanzerKiel Do we have dearth of MRAP's ?
Is it from following incident?

Indian osints were consistently reporting it since yesterday. Surprisingly I've found their reporting to be quite accurate when attack happens. This is separate from the one that happened in balochistan.

Politics aside we need to set our priorities right. Begging money from IMF, increased terrorism and khan saab wants to unleash havoc on Islamabad.

This havoc is the first stage to safe Pakistan from the Modi mark 1, when did choors became rulers of any country? Its only possible in the Pakistan and then control through the strings by the US afterwards, bravo for your line of thought. That's why we lost over million people to gain the independence, when some blind, ungrateful people are still keen to support the choors.
If Shahbaz government lasted long enough for handing over some Pakistani air base to the US then we are back to the square one. US wants to topple the Taliban government and create troubles for the China through our soil. We need to remove this puppet government and then what ever it takes bring Taliban to the negotiation table and put some sense into their heads. If we pushed too hard and didn't left any space for the Taliban to operate, the danger is we may end up pushing them towards the India and then we will be the laughing stock and loose all the investments we have made in them.
Some times bombing is the easy option then picking up the pieces afterwards which is even more worse at times.

This needs to be responded back and needs to be punished with extreme ruthlessness

Borders should be blocked indefinitely for all kinds of trade and movement. This should be the first and immediate action that needs to be taken if our establishment is done with regime change

If we follow TTP and other militants from 2001 who are anti Pakistani, their messages have always been that Pakistani army and people are mushrikeen and kufar, this is why their jihad is legitimate. I've seen many videos in Pushtun with the wording "kufar, mushrikeen faoj Pakistan". People need to understand their is no such thing as jihad Akbar against fellow Muslims, unless you declare them as non Muslims. So militants sell it to their foot soldiers that we are fighting against shirk. Its a pretty strong slogan.

Our establishement on the other hand completely failed to deal with this, after 20 years they still have not managed to find a counter narrative to deal with this, we had the anti ttp lashkars, we have anti ttp militia who fought against ttp but guess what, it was declared as terrorist organisation by the Pakistani government, the anti ttp lashkars were abandoned, Why? Who made that decision? They only fought against ttp to defend themselves? Who is the establishment scared of? I can gurantee their are many facilitators in the higher ups who support these militants, who make excuses for them, only General Raheel Sharif gave a danda to them and nobody offered him extention even after the amount of work he did for Pakistan.
So you believe higher ups in the military have a soft spot for, or even support TTP/BLA? 😲

Why is the impression that nothing is happening in response to this just because no geo news or tik toker is sitting in the area posting snippets for the PDF awam?

Business as Usual Syndrome worried about protecting Shobaz and PML
Mean while Troops near Pakistan-Aghan border facing ambush from
500-1,000 rouge elements

There must be a numerical disparity why Pakistan has lost ample soldiers in last few months

The lack of usage of Technology to Own advantage is evident
State of Pakistan has over

+100 UAV
+50 to 60 Choppers
+ Countless Armored vehicles

Not to mention 500+ Fighter Jets
However lack of planning is evident

Balochistan was unnavigable area before Honorable Musharraf Sahib cleaned house , he was an active Forward thinking General

a) He kicked out Nawaz Sharif
b) He kicked out Zardari
c) He put rouge elements on the back foot

800px-2012_Eurosatory_BMC_trucks.jpg

800px-An_RBS-70_Mounted_APC_of_Pak_Army_Air_Defence.jpg

800px-International_MaxxPro.jpg
800px-Lithuanian_Armed_Forces_M113A2.jpg
800px-Tanqueta_militar.jpg

We have these and more! We have US, Soviet, Slovakian, Turkish, Belgian and Italian light armoured vehicles. 5000+ of them. But we'd rather build DHAs than waste money on their fuel. They are better off being parked in the garages! meanwhile in the highest threat areas our jawans are roaming around in soft top trucks.

This is the mental level of our experienced 2 decades worth of experienced military leadership!

orignal tweet appears down. update with new link:
I do not understand how people could give laugh reactions and indulge in casual jovial banter under such a thread. There should be some decency and decorum. Let's see what is the response to this clear escalation.

Since this is Pakistan and nobody who is actually responsible for making this country a basket case would be questioned. No one would question intelligence agencies about how TTP is roaming freely in KP's tribal areas again (yesterday, there were two attacks in Quetta and Peshawar by separatists and TTP respectively on SFs, so TTP operatives have started reaching the cities as well)? Why can the intelligence agencies not pick up militant chatter through electronic and signals intelligence in the hotspots? How did such large numbers of TTP operatives manage to infiltrate Pakistan? @Rafi lambasted me (called me an Indian) when I questioned the efficacy of the fencing infrastructure and how inadequate its performance had been till that time (a year back); looking back, that time seems like a paradise now. Premier intelligence agencies are utterly clueless about TTP's activities. If these were not, we would be seeing a similar magnitude of clampdown upon the militants as we see India engaging in IoJK. Now, they have an intelligence setup that actually delivers rather than spending energy on perception management or political games.

7 Soldiers killed, 12 Injured in yesterday attack. The same attack where they mutilated the corpses. The truck they ambushed

FQ-ZgYoWYAAuklR

The on ground commanders are still as ignorant and jaahils as they were back at in early days of WoT. Sending Soldiers in unprotected Trucks in a insurgent infested areas!

@PanzerKiel Do we have dearth of MRAP's ?

Sir G, the vehicle frame seems intact so, no IED or any RPG was used.
What I understand from the picture is the vehicle was slow due to turn and maybe the TTP sniper used the occasion for advantage to take out the driver.
The martyrdom of seven soldiers is the result of the overturning of the ambushed vehicle due to loss of control and later maybe firing by the TTP menace.

@PanzerKiel could you please also share your opinion?

So you believe higher ups in the military have a soft spot for, or even support TTP/BLA? 😲
Some have soft spot 100%. You should research more, its all about the ideology which was promoted from the 1980s. I dont know much about BLA, I am talking about the so called jihadi militants. With the Taliban in power, the militants have become more strong. What is the Pakistani government/higher ups counter narrative, for the last 20 years we have seen absolutely nothing. What is the reason for this? Why did JUI/JI oppose military operations in the tribal areas when the militants ruled all the way up to Malakhan region? Now these same groups are part of PDM and are ruling Pakistan again. Usa/India have left Afghanistan, why the attacks are continuing.

My cousin floated a theory and he said that generals may be a bit complacent due to gora training and the gora need for endless wars and conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom