What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

well what to make of this that two different groups are claiming responsibility for this heinous acts .

An extremist militant group known as Jundallah claimed that they were behind the attack. The organization has carried out previous deadly attacks on Pakistan’s Shiite Muslim minority population.

"These foreigners are our enemies and we proudly claim responsibility for killing them and will continue such attacks in the future as well," Jundullah spokesman Ahmed Marwat told Reuters by telephone.

Another militant group, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, has also claimed responsibility for the attack, saying their fighters conducted the killing “to retaliate for the US drone assaults in north-west Pakistan.

Pakistani militants kill 9 tourists and their guide in hotel shooting ? RT News

These terrorists are desperate f@cks, just to score pts they will claim a dead fart if it counts. Now all of this validates my doubt while keeping the nationalities of the dead in mind. They were Ukrainian, associated with providing much needed help to the military of Pakistan, Chinese well we all know about their assistance to Pakistan. And now the only unfortunate casualty could be the Russian, who might have been at the wrong place at the wrong time. As much as it could be the work of any of them retards claiming to have done it, I would still not rule out any third parties involvement.

Just talked to a friend who had been at that exact place in 2009 and according to him it is atleast 12-20 hours tough hike to that place after leaving anything called a road . Now question is why would TTP or Jundullah would make so much effort to malign Pakistan when on the other hand they can kill dozens easily at hundreds of easily accessible targets .

This is done on the directives from CIA , Mossad or Raw as only they will benefit from such acts against foreigners including chinese . They might have hired and trained some local operatives but such a mission requires complete knowledge of terrain and quite a homework which is not usual of TTP or anyother group for that matter.

well what to make of this that two different groups are claiming responsibility for this heinous acts .

An extremist militant group known as Jundallah claimed that they were behind the attack. The organization has carried out previous deadly attacks on Pakistan’s Shiite Muslim minority population.

"These foreigners are our enemies and we proudly claim responsibility for killing them and will continue such attacks in the future as well," Jundullah spokesman Ahmed Marwat told Reuters by telephone.

Another militant group, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, has also claimed responsibility for the attack, saying their fighters conducted the killing “to retaliate for the US drone assaults in north-west Pakistan.
Pakistani militants kill 9 tourists and their guide in hotel shooting ? RT News

these people are all one and the same , bet you this Ahmed Marwat is from the Marwat tribe , from among those who cannot be named from hence forth

kab tak Pakistani in kay hath ullu banain gay :undecided:

We deserve it, I guess.

No we dont. These terrorists are foreign backed. There is definitely a foreign agenda to isolate and weaken Pakistan. Our response has been lacking. We therefore keep suffering.

For those who are bashing army and ISI relentlessly well no country in world have its every inch secured .
Every learned person knows what foreign agencies has been doing in Pakistan , raymond davis wasnt here spreading peace , Raws involvment with TTP and BLA is not something we never heard of and mossads attempt to bomb our KRL labs in 86 is common knowledge .

So what we are up against US , Israel and india's combine might and intent to divide Pakistan on religious and ethnic lines .
Bashing military wont help but understanding ground realities will as only then we would be able to formulate a strategy to keep our nation and our citizens united like one invincible nation.

For those who are bashing army and ISI relentlessly well no country in world have its every inch secured .
Every learned person knows what foreign agencies has been doing in Pakistan , raymond davis wasnt here spreading peace , Raws involvment with TTP and BLA is not something we never heard of and mossads attempt to bomb our KRL labs in 86 is common knowledge .

So what we are up against US , Israel and india's combine might and intent to divide Pakistan on religious and ethnic lines .
Bashing military wont help but understanding ground realities will as only then we would be able to formulate a strategy to keep our nation and our citizens united like one invincible nation.

Bashing military would not help...but neither will blaming "foreign hands".

If the terrorists are really being funded by "foreign paymasters" and if this is our excuse for not taking firm action against the terrorists, than be rest assured that we would never be able to put an end to this menace, since we really cannot dictate or force USA, India or Israel (or Saudi Arab and UAE for that matter) to stop funding the terrorists. If terrorism has to end it has to end WITHIN our country. We will have to take firm action against those who accept this "foreign money" and carry out heinous crimes in the name of Islam. the solution lies within. Blaming others will achieve nothing

The group that claimed responsibility, Jundallah is an Iranian group.

So? Iranian or Pakistanian they are all having safe havens in Afghanistan. Almost 90% Afghanistan is out of Afghanistan's govt control.

Pakistan's miseries will continue if they ignore to build a wall/fence along Pak-Afghan border. How much more embarrasment will these rulers give to a Pakistani. Why don't Pakistanis revolt against these rulers? Are Pakistanis becoming totally beghairat?

BNdhAGJCIAA2gkv.png

other tourists from Gilgit air lifted by the military heli.

This is the lone survivor...Chinese.

How did he survive? I reckon he was outside the camp during the attack and watched from a distance.

Something still makes me wonder, you have to be pretty determined to trek for 14 off hours at night, kill 10 people in a cold manner in the middle of nowhere, then trek a further 14 hours to get back.

I believe that they might still be in the vicinity...

For those who are defending army as if its the only sacred thing in Pakistan I would just highlight three incidents indicating lack of any long term vision and inner weakness when holding a post they were not meant to have in the first place . Remember a military ruler is the weakest during his initial years as head of state
1) 1960 indus water treaty for just a million dollar ayub khan gave ravi , sutlej and bayas to india officially instead of fighting for not allowing india to alter the course of water of any river .

2) Zia's decision to sit in US lap in 79 , what russia wanted was access to warm water gwadar port and a pro russian afghanistan . We could have let them develop gwadar for both of us and must have earned billions by now owing to transit revenues and also would have sorted out differences over afghanistan settling for a due influence in kabul something we are still longing for.

3) Musharraf peeing in his Pants when Bush called him asking are you with us or against us ?
Do you think US was in any position to bomb pakistan when all the 9/11 hijackers were arabs and OBL was in afghanistan ?
Pak had nothing to do with it whatsoever and being an independent nation we had all the rights to decide against siding that US war .

Can you see the long lasting effects of these decisions by military dictators on Pakistan ? A soldier is trained to fight at border not to run a state and if he does so he will make such decisions only . I am not getting into the royal treatment Pak army expected and was getting till recently as it will be off the thread .

This is the lone survivor...Chinese.

How did he survive? I reckon he was outside the camp during the attack and watched from a distance.

Something still makes me wonder, you have to be pretty determined to trek for 14 off hours at night, kill 10 people in a cold manner in the middle of nowhere, then trek a further 14 hours to get back.

I believe that they might still be in the vicinity...

Whats the latest, are military forces hunting for these animals? I think they might be somewhere in that region. Whole area must be cordoned off.

Whats the latest, are military forces hunting for these animals? I think they might be somewhere in that region. Whole area must be cordoned off.

They must have. Ch Nisar was very bullish in his claims so I reckon he would be pretty determined to do something about this.

I feel they are hiding in some well disguised place or cave and it all seems very very well planned something TTP is not capable of . They went through the maps of that whole area and all its routes something which is not easily available unless some magnified satellite images are there to help them and even then it requires weeks to plan such a thing and trek with weapons hidden inside your clothes as scout dont carry weapons with them and one can easily be spotted from a distance at such remote places .

R.I.P

And I would like to apologize to chinese,ukranian and russians for this.

CNS, Kunming, June 23 (reporter Shi Guanglin)-23rd morning, shooting incidents in Northwest Pakistan Gilgit-Baltistan province, mountain climber from China's Kunming Zhang Jingchuan survived the shooting, as the only survivor. The evening of 23rd, Deputy Director of Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan Provincial Government consular Gu Qiong told reporters, at present, Zhang Jingchuan has safely arrived at the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan.

Zhang Jingchuan, amateur mountain climber, wuhua district of Kunming city industrial and commercial administration of the civil service. June 8 to participate in the climb of the famous Mountaineer Yang Chunfeng, China organized the world Nineth rush gamma--South peak activity.

23rd morning, Zhang Jingchuan, who camp in southern gals under the shooting incident in which two Chinese nationals and a Chinese American, were killed.

Zhang Jingchuan colleague Zhao Songmin, 23rd, received a call from Zhang Jingchuan satellite phone for the first time. Zhao Songmin told news service reporters: "he was quick to say the attack, attacked by unknown armed elements in the camps, and Rao Jianfeng Yang Chunfeng was killed, there are four other countries are not optimistic at all. Zhang Jingchuan invited me to assist police and the Ministry of rescue. ”
Zhao Songmin I do not know how to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, called the "110". 23rd, distress calls from the Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province noted that Zhang Jingchuan, initiate an immediate international emergency disposal. Urgent reported to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, informed the Chinese Embassy and the Chinese Consulate General in Karachi in Pakistan.

At this point, the Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province to contact Zhang Jingchuan failed, the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan on a satellite phone calls sent to Zhang Jingchuan. Contact the Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province was Zhao Songmin, again ask Zhang Jingchuan safely while Zhang Jingchuan, Foreign Affairs Office and Foreign Ministry contacts and carry out rescue, Zhang Jingchuan and contact the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan, and members of the national and peer say trying to their respective embassies for help.

23rd at about 10 o'clock in the morning, Zhang Jingchuan second call Zhao Songmin. Zhang Jingchuan determined at base camp killing all except him, he saw eight militants at the shelter have remained at the base camp. Zhang Jingchuan said his foot was slightly injured, was only a crampons and satellite phones, others are not.

Gu Qiong introduction, under the efforts of the Chinese Foreign Ministry and Chinese Embassy in Pakistan, Zhang Jingchuan was successfully rescued by the Pakistan military.
At 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Zhang Jingchuan call family, said he had saved, thank the motherland and thanked the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, thanked the Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province.
Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province from the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan to know, at present, Zhang Jingchuan has safely arrived at the Embassy.
In addition, the attention of the Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan province Yunnan citizens reminded Pakistan security. Difficulties in a foreign country, Foreign Affairs Office will be the first time to help.

???????????????????????_????_???

Back
Top Bottom