What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

The attack on tourists in Gilgit was the worst thing to happen to Pakistan's tourism industry since Zero Dark Thirty. :(
Pakistan was not getting hoards of tourists before zero dark thirty. The one undeniable attraction that Pakistan has is its natural beauty in SWAT and GB. And in spite of the security situation in the rest of the country, foreign tourists were visiting these places because of its beauty and relative calm. Hope this one tragedy does not scare them off.

Pakistan was not getting hoards of tourists before zero dark thirty. The one undeniable attraction that Pakistan has is its natural beauty in SWAT and GB. And in spite of the security situation in the rest of the country, foreign tourists were visiting these places because of its beauty and relative calm. Hope this one tragedy does not scare them off.

I personally think Pakistan should close itself for tourism till duffers are in the parliament & till the day (atleast) Pak Afghan border is fenced.

I support peace talks with TTP, so do PTI and PML-N i.e majority of pakistanis want peace talks with TTP.
In my opinion TTP should also be invited to Doha qatar talks.

I stick to what i said in above post(read again). After this incident if anyone still keep his head in the sand then he should also be dealt as a TTP terrorist. I don't care if it is PTI, PML-N, or even MQM or Musharraf.

I repeat, it is time for Pakistani authorities to become savage animals for TTP terrorist, execute them publicly atleast 10 times even if they die & then cut their bodies into a 100,000 pieces & feed vultures, dogs & lions. TTP must be made an example for other terrorists.

We have a duty of care towards visitors to our country, we cannot fulfil that duty. Hence it is fair to preserve life and protect our reputation to evaluate what steps should be taken in future, don't hold much hope from our commanders in cheif. They are too busy smoking Cubans and drinking brandy.

If anyone has a decent amount of security it's the Chinese. Especially after the incident in Zhob 2008.

We have a duty of care towards visitors to our country, we cannot fulfil that duty. Hence it is fair to preserve life and protect our reputation to evaluate what steps should be taken in future, don't hold much hope from our commanders in cheif. They are too busy smoking Cubans and drinking brandy.

We are falling short of many of our duties collectively, not just towards guests, and not just by our leaders, Sir.

I stick to what i said in above post(read again). After this incident if anyone still keep his head in the sand then he should also be dealt as a TTP terrorist. I don't care if it is PTI, PML-N, or even MQM or Musharraf.

I repeat, it is time for Pakistani authorities to become savage animals for TTP terrorist, execute them publicly atleast 10 times even if they die & then cut their bodies into a 100,000 pieces & feed vultures, dogs & lions. TTP must be made an example for other terrorists.

This is what should be done to a couple of TTP prisoners to send out a message from the state.

Kuwaitis Hang Pedophile Who Raped 18 Children [WARNING: Graphic Video] // Mr. Conservative

I still don't understand why the deceased couldn't send SOS?

The terrorists were wearing Gilgit scouts uniform, so probably the deceased thought that these were the good guys.

Real cowardly act..the terrorists know that targeting foreigners will give them immense media coverage and that is what they want

For once at all, Pakistan authorities official should make statements--Tourists to Pakistan is now officially closed no longer available. Tourists should know in their common sense, Pakistan is not safe place at this moment.

DG ISPR just said in a press conference, people should differentiate b/w military and civilian intelligence failures

Now people will slap us when we will tell them Pakistanis are hospitable & mehmaannawaz.:tdown:

Totally, mehmaannawazi ki tou dhaggiyaan urha dein aaj.:tdown: This may be the most embarrassing day in the history of Pakistan. A blackest day.

Who will take the responsibility of this severe damage?

Back
Top Bottom