What's new

TTP Murdered 11 foreign mountaineers at Nanga Parbat base camp.

The Pakistan army if it wanted to can put an end to this in a year, max two --

For that to happen, you would have to get those 'Human Rights' groups quiet, along with Asma Jehanigr and Hamid Mir...free media, some over zealous politicians...and many more.

why should they be on the job? problem is with the attitude and mind of the nation that is messed to the core, if it needs foreigners to remind it that what these terrorists are doing to doctors, teachers, nurses and children in the name of Islam is wrong? 50,000 today and it will pass 100K mark soon or even more but the killers will still find sanctuaries among these mind fcked people , while we are writing our rants and cursing the jobsworths (khakis & civies) the killers are enjoying their tea and hospitality among the people we see everyday.

kill education
kill healthcare
kill tourism
kill faith
kill minorities
destroy most secure military bases

and then keep a seamless record of zero conviction (Wukala Tehrik Zindabad)

angry brothers have brought the army to the level of our police, sadly thats how people see it. oh sorry my bad, it hoisted flag on a mountain lately after the angry brother left it leaving many armymen dead

I think they(our Elite) doesnot have their stakes in Pakistan, which takes them to think "what are we to lose?"- be it politicians, generals, or bureaucrats or businessmen, they all have their kids in USA and businesses there, rule here !

For that to happen, you would have to get those 'Human Rights' groups quiet, along with Asma Jehanigr and Hamid Mir...free media, some over zealous politicians...and many more.

excuses only, if they want to to do something, who can stop them, or who has stopped them?

In any country , the strongest lobby is the armed forces, any country - and Pakistan have experience with all such groups, they serve a valid function, not an inhibiting one.

Yes of course -- Perhaps you will spare a measure of concern for those 50,000 innocent Pakistanis - Maybe you don't understand that a deliberate decision to not tackle the Islamist enemy has been made to further foreign policy objectives the Army holds dear - perhaps in time you may realize it.

See, young defender, those men will be held accountable, so will the institution, and like another from the recent past, these generals will have to cease being alive - the truth will come out but by then, new memories and narratives of the hard fight to come will be told - no one give a rats *** as to who Muse was and what a traitor he was.

first I am not young..unless you consider a 40 year old as young..

second I spent 9 long years of my life wandering Pakistan and preaching Islam to Muslims...so I know a tad more about islamists than you...
talked face to face with Sipah e sahaba in jhang...their birth place...and talked face to face with armed yousafzais of swat when they were up in the mountains demanding shariah..
so my googling friend......there can be a better opinion than yours...

For Pakistan army Indian threat is more than enough to keep the funds rolling...no need for creating internal Islamist threat when that is policing issue rather than army's..

No law ever has been passed in national assembly asking army to take over police job and give them free hand while dealing with these terrorists who have no regard for human life...
Pass a law...give them immunity from judiciary and certainly things can improve...
but i am amazed at yours and many peoples claims that army is cheating us by creating ...protecting and propogating militant threat...

Five climbers of Iranian Nationality, one Pakistani and one Nepalese guide are on camp 2 moving to camp 1. They have communicated with PakArmy via iridium and they are waiting to evac them when they reach camp 1. Please pray for their safe return.

nanga parbat routes are from chilas not gilgit....

DENIAL -- They are not terrorists, they are real Muslims, Our Army is not infiltrated by Islamists, they are just apathetic and enjoy golf more than fighting terrorists - Oh, and we are not the laughing stock of the world, our Balestinian and assorted turd world brothers are supporting us

first I am not young..unless you consider a 40 year old as young..

second I spent 9 long years of my life wandering Pakistan and preaching Islam to Muslims...so I know a tad more about islamists than you...
talked face to face with Sipah e sahaba in jhang...their birth place...and talked face to face with armed yousafzais of swat when they were up in the mountains demanding shariah..

Reaper one we got our selves a live one over here. I guess the standards for making people tot have fallen sharply.

In any country , the strongest lobby is the armed forces, any country - and Pakistan have experience with all such groups, they serve a valid function, not an inhibiting one.

There are 2 ways to fight this war:

1- Go gung ho with a determined attitude, silencing all criticism in that period.

2- Please everyone and make a softer approach. This would be time consuming.

Five climbers of Iranian Nationality, one Pakistani and one Nepalese guide are on camp 2 moving to camp 1. They have communicated with PakArmy via iridium and they are waiting to evac them when they reach camp 1. Please pray for their safe return.

Wait a minute...is the camp site of the killing really that far? No one has reached there till now?

Looks like it was really a remote area, how did the terrorists get that far in the middle of the night? You would have to be pretty determined to do something like this.

And therefore???

Which one do you prefer?

Both of the tactics have their pros and cons...

Currently, we are doing nothing except waiting for 2014...then maybe we'll analyze the situation post withdrawal. We are just drifting away....

There are 2 ways to fight this war:

1- Go gung ho with a determined attitude, silencing all criticism in that period.

2- Please everyone and make a softer approach. This would be time consuming.

or make everybody do their job...
much intelligence is rendered useless by passing on to local police hoping they will do their job...and nothing is done...

Back
Top Bottom