What's new

TTP men surrendered in Orakzai

Tipu7

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) commander Razman Shah and eleven other 'TTP' men surrendered to security forces in the Kalaya area of Orakzai Agency on Monday.

Razman Shah is believed to be an important commander of the banned militant group's Orakzai chapter.

The other 'militants' include Meer Khan, Shahid, Abdullah, Ameenullah, Mohammad Ameen, Irfan, Hazrat Mohammad, Meela Khan, Speen Mir Khan, Mohammad Adeel and Dinullah.

The 12 'TTP' men who laid down their arms all belonged to the banned outfit and were wanted by security forces because of their involvement in different terror activities, security sources said.

Orakzai is one of Pakistan’s seven semi-autonomous tribal regions in the northwest, where Pakistani Taliban and Al Qaeda-linked militants are said to have carved out strongholds.

It was a key abode of former Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Hakimullah Mehsud before he was killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan in 2013.

Pakistan's military has intensified its operations against militants in the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan in the aftermath of deadly Taliban attack on an army-run school in Peshawar that killed 150 people, mostly children in December 2014.

Earlier in June, Director-General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Asim Bajwa had said that 2,763 suspected terrorists had been killed in the North Waziristan since the commencement of Operation Zarb-i-Azb last year.

He said that thousands of suspected terrorists and their abettors had been apprehended whereas ‘218 hardcore terrorists’ were killed in around 9,000 intelligence-based-operations (IBOs), while nearly 350 military men lost their lives in the fight against militancy.

FB_IMG_1439199259224.jpg

let them live but cut both thier hands so they cant do anything in the future

there was a plan that Punjab will install gps chips in suspect terrorists so they can track them when needed, is army doing that too with captured TTP or anyother militant groups operatives ?

if they know what's best for them they'll drop their weapons....even when they surrender we should still be ruthless with them....set a good example for others not to join these bastard hijras
The bold part, usnatched my words.

Ttp,isis and indians ,iwill treat them all alike

Don't accept surrender just remember A.P.C Peshawar massacre tied them and kill them put their bodies in open grave. No mercy is one and the only policy.
dont worry after some time they will also be executed like malik ishaq

Handicap persons get other senses activated. Don't underestimate them.

Yesterday i saw some teenagers listening to jihadi tarane on their cell phone. I thought on one side we were killing jihadis on the other side these kids were getting ideas.

Jihad had become fashion for some and business for some. It'll take time to change the culture. But if there's single loophole somewhere it can create problem.

if they know what's best for them they'll drop their weapons....even when they surrender we should still be ruthless with them....set a good example for others not to join these bastard hijras
or it will send an example for the others that are still fighting Pakistani armed forces that they have to fight to the last man and be as cruel as the Pakistani armed forces. The difference is the targets for the Taliban are much easier to obtain, any children, women or men, ie, civilians will be the targets for ruthlessness of the Taliban.
There are many ways to get someone to cooperate and there are many ways for one to get other Taliban members to lay their arms down. Talk to them, tell them their life will be in fortified prisons for those who do not deserve the death penalty. What can be done to help them is telling them you can help their families live decent lives, help educate them and make sure they are not the butt of the people's anger. When they spend a certain time in jail they will break and that is when you take advantage.
To not join terrorists is not also the job of the army, that is the job of the state in general and simply being ruthless can be a recruiting slogan, because those who you are cruel with belong to tribes, and are part of extended families. Show them decency even if they are going to be hanged, do it with respect.
Don't accept surrender just remember A.P.C Peshawar massacre tied them and kill them put their bodies in open grave. No mercy is one and the only policy.
The bold part, usnatched my words.
let them live but cut both thier hands so they cant do anything in the future
Try them under military courts, and do not be cruel or malicious. There needs to be a difference between us and terrorists we fight. If they are sentenced to death, do it in a decent way, and do not act like animals.

Jihad had become fashion for some and business for some. It'll take time to change the culture. But if there's single loophole somewhere it can create problem.
explain what you meant by this

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom