What's new

TTP has a youtube channel

LOL, cant they trace it, oh yeah they will say Pakistan but I do not believe this garbage.

SITE is working overtime nowadays, with all the funding it receives, why not.

LOL, cant they trace it, oh yeah they will say Pakistan but I do not believe this garbage.

SITE is working overtime nowadays, with all the funding it receives, why not.

Besides the point that the uploader will most definitely have hidden behind a double layer of proxies, they have satellite internet connectivity. Can't trace that.

Besides the point that the uploader will most definitely have hidden behind a double layer of proxies, they have satellite internet connectivity. Can't trace that.

every connectivity can be traced, it just takes some time.

Pakistani army can do that whenever they want to but only if they want to.

It can be traced, every data's original source is instilled into the digital print while it is transported and with the right equipment and effort, you can find where it originated from.

Its just sad that these people have ruined Islam's image in many ways! Using Surahs and Ayahs from Quran to justify their barbaric acts of killing innocent people (Muslims).

BTW, did anyone notice that Hakeemullah Mehsud looks a little like Johnny Depps Character from the Pirates of the Caribbean!

Last edited:
It can be traced, every data's original source is instilled into the digital print while it is transported and with the right equipment and effort, you can find where it originated from.

LEO satellite phones can be tracked with a very high inaccuracy, of the order of tens of kilometers while Geo-synchronous satellite phones can be tracked to a higher accuracy but most providers have a separate internet connectivity system as well, the IP tracing data of which I'm unsure whether it's recorded or not. They might just have stolen a US military satellite internet connectivity station from Afghanistan. Can't fricking trace that.

Or they might have sent a guy to Peshawar to upload it.

I remember that Baitullah Mehsud was not very fond of facing camera. Hakimullah Mehsud in contrast is very fond of acting. That's why he thought of opening a channel. Reminds me of this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys must be forbiden to have oxygen to breathe let alone using the modern techonolgy. They were the ones who denied poeple in Pakistan and Afghanistan from using the internet, watching TV, taking photographs, barring our kids from going to school and now they are F***ing using these techonlogy to promote their murderous propaganda. shame on them.

LEO satellite phones can be tracked with a very high inaccuracy, of the order of tens of kilometers while Geo-synchronous satellite phones can be tracked to a higher accuracy but most providers have a separate internet connectivity system as well, the IP tracing data of which I'm unsure whether it's recorded or not. They might just have stolen a US military satellite internet connectivity station from Afghanistan. Can't fricking trace that.

Or they might have sent a guy to Peshawar to upload it.

Who gave them the US military satellite internet connectivity station, :eek:.

Whose to say they are not being handled by a third party at the behest of some rich financier.

Anyway, who do you think is a member of TTP on this forum, I have my suspicions. ;)

Name:Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan
Channel Views:306
Total Upload Views:0
Beat:---
Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan News Channel
About Me:

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan News Channel
Hometown:Waziristan
Companies:Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan
Schools:Battlefield
Hobbies:Khilafat, Shariah, Jihad

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE LOL.

SCHOOLS: BATTLEFIELD? WTFFFFFFF

every connectivity can be traced, it just takes some time.

Pakistani army can do that whenever they want to but only if they want to.

Lol what an ***.You should replace Pakistan Army with US Army because they can get acess to youtube servers if needed not Pakistan Army.

Back
Top Bottom