What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

forcetrip

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Militants of the banned TTP occupied a centre of the Ansarul Islam in Bagh-Maidan area of Khyber tribal region’s Tirah valley on Mar 18.

A hidden suicide bomber blew himself up killing and injuring several militants.

Another suicide bomber detonated his explosives during rescue efforts for the victims of the first blast.

A total of 25 militants, including a key militant commander of the proscribed TTP, were killed in the two blasts whereas many others were injured.

A few hours later Pakistan military jets bombarded a nearby area killing eight more suspected militants.

Tribal sources reported 33 militants as dead and numerous others as injured in all three attacks.

Most of the victims were associated with the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan militants organisation, sources added.

Moreover at least 60 suspected militants were taken into custody by security forces from Darra Adamkhel over involvement in the Taliban’s Mar 17 attack on the Judicial Complex in Peshawar.

At least 33 militants killed in Khyber’s Tirah valley | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Change of tactics is this PA's tactic very strange something is wrong....here

this cannot be PA's tactics-
some thing is wrong-
I suspect other local militias or jirgas- been hearing about them locking horns with each other since a long time-

Another suicide bomber detonated his explosives during rescue efforts for the victims of the first blast.

A total of 25 militants, including a key militant commander of the proscribed TTP, were killed in the two blasts whereas many others were injured.

And there is no civilian casualty ?

Most TTP are not comprised of local tribes, or at least not of one tribe, consists mostly of newbee punjabi TTP members who think they are entitled to that culture. These people have killed countless local tribals in the name of their Wahabi lord. This is in all probability payback from the local tribes.

The problem here on this forum is whenever they hear the word "TTP", they think it's synonymous with Pashtuns, that's hardly the case. TTP as a body is composed of more foreign (Punjabi Taliban + LeJ + LeT(new player) + foreign fighters) than it is composed of Pashtuns from any local tribe. It has just been sold as TTP = Pasthuns. That's where the problem lies. The media.

I personally intend to see to it that I catch few of these foreign ones, and extract some relevant info. Wish me luck on my trip. :D

this cannot be PA's tactics-
some thing is wrong-
I suspect other local militias or jirgas- been hearing about them locking horns with each other since a long time-

And there is no civilian casualty ?

what should be civilians be doing in a terrorist hubs where all are gathered??:unsure:
There are chances maybe but not more than 2-3 ....

Change of tactics is this PA's tactic very strange something is wrong....here

These are not PA tactics...
I suppose TTP slected wrong children for training for blast...
Those boys will be literate and knew Islam soo they chose right path for gaining Jannat..
RIP to those poor souls....:police:

@Hyperion : What could this be about ? :what:

Most TTP are not comprised of local tribes, or at least not of one tribe, consists mostly of newbee punjabi TTP members who think they are entitled to that culture. These people have killed countless local tribals in the name of their Wahabi lord. This is in all probability payback from the local tribes.

The problem here on this forum is whenever they hear the word "TTP", they think it's synonymous with Pashtuns, that's hardly the case. TTP as a body is composed of more foreign (Punjabi Taliban + LeJ + LeT(new player) + foreign fighters) than it is composed of Pashtuns from any local tribe. It has just been sold as TTP = Pasthuns. That's where the problem lies. The media.

I personally intend to see to it that I catch few of these foreign ones, and extract some relevant info. Wish me luck on my trip. :D

Absolutely right; in fact I heard Baitullah Mehsud & Maulana Fazllulah quoting Baba Bulleh Shah the other day ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Did you have any personal contact with them? Do you want me to spill the beans what Army and ISI has been doing for the past 3 decades in those areas vis a vis LeT?

You have absolutely no idea. Better keep it to yourself.

@Hyperion : What could this be about ? :what:

Absolutely right; in fact I heard Baitullah Mehsud & Maulana Fazllulah quoting Baba Bulleh Shah the other day ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Did you have any personal contact with them? Do you want me to spill the beans what Army and ISI has been doing for the past 3 decades in those areas vis a vis LeT?

You have absolutely no idea. Better keep it to yourself.

Name a Punjabi from one of their top leadership or even their mid tier ilk !

Back
Top Bottom