What's new

TTP Gave Deadline to JUNDULLAH to Leave PAKISTAN

@jaibi I am looking forward to your analysis, but somehow i like and agree on what @forcetrip is saying here. The very often confusion in the mind of people is that if US is talking to Taliban, why shouldn't we, well I already said the same to Aeronaut, US is the invading force, and karzai is the planted puppet being played by Warlords and drug smugglers. Taliban rules the country once and it is their country, they are asking for their representation and legitimizing their Group.
in our case TTP is acting as an umbrella for many militant groups which are there are different reasons.

SOme of the groups which we need to talk to were mentioned by COAS & DG ISI in the meeting and I agree on that.
We need to identify such groups and talk to them, bring them to our side, should we cut off the region from our Country just because we cant control it?

If we are looking at TTP as a single entity - which our leadership is- then we are on the wrong because this means we are actually asking AQ, LeJ, LeT, Chechens, and other militant to come and rule this God forsaken country.

When IK says we need to talk, he is right - there are groups we need to speak to....
When COAS says we need to attack - well there are groups that require action

the picture needs to be clarified and hard decisions are required.....
I have said to @Pak-one time and again that TTP needs to make some tough calls.....or else we will pound them with missiles....and no stoppage to drone strikes.

So one terrorist group is giving an ultimatum to another terrorist group to leave the territory to them, so they can conduct their violent attacks? This is pathetic; both these groups are responsible for indiscriminant targeting and death of innocent civilians in Pakistan. These cowards who cannot face the military hide among civilian populations and use them as shields. Planting IEDs, targeting hikers and killing people in mosques and churches are tactics of the destruction, not jihad. We need to stand up against terrorists of any group with any agenda in that region otherwise the plague of terrorism consuming innocent lives in the name of religion and jihad will never end. We support the Pakistani soldiers in their mission to restore peace and protect the lives of the Pakistani people. As for finding an exit strategy, the terrorist should know that we are not abandoning the region and will support Afghanistan post 2014 as they develop and further strengthen their nation.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

you have explained it well, I will add to it some.
As I have said above, TTP has forgotten that they are terrorist organization themselves, even when they surrender their arms to us, they will still be terrorists, they have killed thousands of innocent people on both sides of the border. They just need to be reminded of who they are and why we are talking to them

Last edited by a moderator:
These animals and their factions tend to break away and end up fighting eachother

Rather than focus on peace talks we should exploit the situation and send them all to hell. Saves us bullets the more they kill eachother f1lthy rat bastards

It's simple mathematics. The Islamic Emirate govt is openly opposed to TTP and like minded groups.

The Americans are desperate for an exist strategy and have delegated us to spear head reconciliation - which entails reaching out to the former.

TTP can't exist if it's supply lines (and generous donors) in Afghanistan are choked

actually - it's the indians who seem the most upset nowadays. Things didn't turn out the way they had hoped :laugh:

Abu,
Few days before,I was having same arguement with Pak one,in which I have recalled the infra structure of TTP in details and suggessted that since TTP is a heterogenous group which provides platform to such groups not central command should be classified into two catagories:
-Those who are seeking peace talks to regroup themselves or to settle themselves.
-Those who are only sharing resources 'man power' and want to persist warfare.
I suggested in order to break them,we must handle every orgaization with respect to their mentality.
Pak one denied that at time and see,he found it impossible to break them and see now?how accurate my prediction was?lolz
it is a great news for me after afghan taliban's interview in which they announced their denial to continue their relationship with TTP.
this is pointing out the clevege point within TTP platform.

Abu,
Few days before,I was having same arguement with Pak one,in which I have recalled the infra structure of TTP in details and suggessted that since TTP is a heterogenous group which provides platform to such groups not central command should be classified into two catagories:
-Those who are seeking peace talks to regroup themselves or to settle themselves.
-Those who are only sharing resources 'man power' and want to persist warfare.
I suggested in order to break them,we must handle every orgaization with respect to their mentality.
Pak one denied that at time and see,he found it impossible to break them and see now?how accurate my prediction was?lolz
it is a great news for me after afghan taliban's interview in which they announced their denial to continue their relationship with TTP.
this is pointing out the clevege point within TTP platform.

Well Pak-one isn't my ideal and I don't care for him or what he has to say because more often than not he comes across as a bloody bharti. Most of the garbage of his that I read are anti national

So forget him

As for TTP - the writing has always been on the wall. They've been fighting internally since 2010. The sooner they implode better for us

Are any of you following news in Syria? Al nusra front ( Al Qaeda salafists), the Kurdish militias, the FSA and other groups are all fighting eachother now.

Well Pak-one isn't my ideal and I don't care for him or what he has to say because more often than not he comes across as a bloody bharti. Most of the garbage of his that I read are anti national

So forget him

As for TTP - the writing has always been on the wall. They've been fighting internally since 2010. The sooner they implode better for us

Are any of you following news in Syria? Al nusra front ( Al Qaeda salafists), the Kurdish militias, the FSA and other groups are all fighting eachother now.

Yes I am,however there is a huge difference between Syria and Pakistan,their geographical,geopolitical warfare,political strategy and American gameplan.
Abu,we know that they are fighting internally,however we haven't made any clear plan to take benifit of this,and as I said..it was Pak one who thought that TTP in unbreakable not me.
Last time,TTP accepted responsibility of Fazullah's attack,I am 100% sure that it wasn't the actual plan,what I have assumed that they were demanding settlement for recovery of their prisioners and to get some more time to replenish,regroup and rearrange their plans to cause greater damage,however Fazullah's action has proved Fazaullah and TTP's clash point which TTP wanted to hide.There was another reason for such attempt,since civil regime was intented to take initiative for settlement for peace talks,therefore,such attack can produce a sort of pressure on civil regime to accept their demands.
However later on,the attack on church has turned tables against them completely,army was prepared for new attack on targeted areas,that is why this time TTP took such action against Jandullah group and denied responsiblity as well.
So,current situation seems quite different to me,however Mr.Khan made a huge blunder by proposing political office of TTP.
Mark my words that this is a huge mistake of Mr.Khan,as there is again a huge difference between having some settlement for temporary time period or for the sake of taking some benifit for proxy warfare,but proposing a political office means that we are giving them political access which clearly potrays that we are accepting their exsistance as seperate party for civil representation.

@jaibi I am looking forward to your analysis, but somehow i like and agree on what @forcetrip is saying here. The very often confusion in the mind of people is that if US is talking to Taliban, why shouldn't we, well I already said the same to Aeronaut, US is the invading force, and karzai is the planted puppet being played by Warlords and drug smugglers. Taliban rules the country once and it is their country, they are asking for their representation and legitimizing their Group.
in our case TTP is acting as an umbrella for many militant groups which are there are different reasons.

SOme of the groups which we need to talk to were mentioned by COAS & DG ISI in the meeting and I agree on that.
We need to identify such groups and talk to them, bring them to our side, should we cut off the region from our Country just because we cant control it?

If we are looking at TTP as a single entity - which our leadership is- then we are on the wrong because this means we are actually asking AQ, LeJ, LeT, Chechens, and other militant to come and rule this God forsaken country.

When IK says we need to talk, he is right - there are groups we need to speak to....
When COAS says we need to attack - well there are groups that require action

the picture needs to be clarified and hard decisions are required.....
I have said to @Pak-one time and again that TTP needs to make some tough calls.....or else we will pound them with missiles....and no stoppage to drone strikes.

you have explained it well, I will add to it some.
As I have said above, TTP has forgotten that they are terrorist organization themselves, even when they surrender their arms to us, they will still be terrorists, they have killed thousands of innocent people on both sides of the border. They just need to be reminded of who they are and why we are talking to them

I disagree, Bali, keep posted. I shall present my arguments in a good way and I would think that that might make you change your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's lame as a day before they called our army murtad in their press release. Also indirectly they took the responsibility of the last few attacks by teaching Pakistan state a lesson for arresting their men in Karachi.

Some people just act like an idiot, some become idiot and some are born idiots. I guess you are born idiot. Using crap language and abusing everyone is what you can do at best...

not everyone, only the chutias, stopped being a chutis, stopped sending me 3 mentions everyday and i will take you off my list, otherwise get used to it

not everyone, only the chutias, stopped being a chutis, stopped sending me 3 mentions everyday and i will take you off my list, otherwise get used to it

Don't expect me to follow your orders, I'm not your servant. Mentioning someone is not an offense and everyone does that on this forum. So get over it like a man and stop acting like a retard..

روزنامہ اُردو پوائنٹ ۔۔ تØ*ریک طالبان کا جنداللہ گروپ کو پاکستانی علاقے چھوڑنے کیلئے3دن کا الٹی میٹم

994021_225069537652232_84231925_n.jpg

1239874_225070307652155_1161995531_n.jpg

sorry but jundullah guys need to be slain like how taliban slained innocent pakistan and chopped their heads, so either chop jundullah guys head or nothing

maulvi fazlullah has been attacking from afghanistan too they need to hand over the perpetrators

Okay, so whoever came up with this conspiracy theory that TTP has given deadline to Jundallah to leave Pakistan, should read Umar Media's latest press release, they say, they have no connection with them, but support their actions.

Bubble busted!

How about Pakistan giving deadline to TPP to leave for afghanistan?

Back
Top Bottom