What's new

TTP Gave Deadline to JUNDULLAH to Leave PAKISTAN

Hi, there is difference between Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group...
Jundal Hasfa group was involved in attack on church!!
I don't know why media is creating confusion...

Anyway both Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group are terrorist with different Bloody missions....
It was Jandullah Sir Jandullah is based in Baluchistan mainly Jandul Hafsa are Lal Masjid Guys But Jandullah are balochs mostly create trouble mostly in Iran and some times in Pakistan

[Bregs];4810149 said:
America talks to Taliban from position of relative strength with Taliban on the run and Mohammed Omar hiding. while the state of Pakistan is giving impression that its probably demoralized because of repeated TTP killings n attacks and wants this violence to stop. Hence is ready for talks

well we have seen how their position of strenght helped them ..they achieved so far nothing ..nor they will achieve anythng from talks .. im not a taliban supporter but i know for fact that they are stubborn and they bnelieve making US leave is their victory and it their postion of strenght

The best strategy is to create problem between all these funded terrorist groups... already leads that these groups have already many problems btw them infact some of fight btw these groups few months back and still choas already going on... so better to create more problems between these groups

If you're referring to our last conversation, I am neither.

No sir, I was talking in general. I frequently follow your posts on various topics and consider you a sane person.. That post was for few typical people on this forum (yes they do exist)..

These animals and their factions tend to break away and end up fighting eachother

Rather than focus on peace talks we should exploit the situation and send them all to hell. Saves us bullets the more they kill eachother f1lthy rat bastards

It's simple mathematics. The Islamic Emirate govt is openly opposed to TTP and like minded groups.

The Americans are desperate for an exist strategy and have delegated us to spear head reconciliation - which entails reaching out to the former.

TTP can't exist if it's supply lines (and generous donors) in Afghanistan are choked

actually - it's the indians who seem the most upset nowadays. Things didn't turn out the way they had hoped :laugh:

I was commenting about TTP and Pak govt peace talks which are being proposed right now, without any reference to the geo political benefits/loss to India or US escape route as these comes into larger picture after 2014 pull out

[Bregs];4813998 said:
I was commenting about TTP and Pak govt peace talks which are being proposed right now, without any reference to the geo political benefits/loss to India or US escape route as these comes into larger picture after 2014 pull out

As was the case in Swat, I don't see "peace talks" as something that would take place or be remotely successful

The military is determined and resolute to fight these people

As was the case in Swat, I don't see "peace talks" as something that would take place or be remotely successful

The military is determined and resolute to fight these people

This is the best way out to soften these terrorists and later they may come forward to talks weakened and demoralised

Peace talks haters and PTI bashes on this forum won't like this news.. :lol:

There's no such news in reality. TTP has mastered the art of politics, in fact they are better than the professional politicians of this country. They took their time to isolate themselves from the heinous incident occurred lately, this maneuver alone speaks volume, considering blunt speaking TTP. They certainly miscalculated the backlash, a strong disapproval in tribal area mean a threat to TTP existence. Needless to say what is JUNDULLAH and from where it operates.

No sane would oppose negotiations, however negotiations really got to be negotiations not like the one TTP look forward to. TTP is a great threat to Pakistan's integrity we all know this and we are right to go for talks. But tell me my friend what is that which menaces the TTP existence? They enjoy all comforts in their lair - their house is not really under fire, is it? Why would they be interested in serious talks? If they are interested they are interested on their own terms and conditions, they damn care about the interests of Pakistan and its people.

Option of talk is always at hand, you just need to know when to go for it. A weak TTP would be more interested in talks than the one we have right now.

So one terrorist group is giving an ultimatum to another terrorist group to leave the territory to them, so they can conduct their violent attacks? This is pathetic; both these groups are responsible for indiscriminant targeting and death of innocent civilians in Pakistan. These cowards who cannot face the military hide among civilian populations and use them as shields. Planting IEDs, targeting hikers and killing people in mosques and churches are tactics of the destruction, not jihad. We need to stand up against terrorists of any group with any agenda in that region otherwise the plague of terrorism consuming innocent lives in the name of religion and jihad will never end. We support the Pakistani soldiers in their mission to restore peace and protect the lives of the Pakistani people. As for finding an exit strategy, the terrorist should know that we are not abandoning the region and will support Afghanistan post 2014 as they develop and further strengthen their nation.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

if americans talk to taliban it is accepted to the members here. but if pakistan talks its not.
y o y??
i guess some people dont have the mental capacity to understand simple thing..
reason is pretty obvious..
1. taliban havnt killed 40,000 americans...hell alqeda just killed 4000 and USA isnt ready to talk with them.
2. afghanistan isnt american land but taliban/afghanis land. by accepting talks with taliban we accept them as an entity which are right..they will tomorrow depend a separate country
3. in history there isnt even a single example where peaceful means have solved terrorism...

There's no such news in reality. TTP has mastered the art of politics, in fact they are better than the professional politicians of this country. They took their time to isolate themselves from the heinous incident occurred lately, this maneuver alone speaks volume, considering blunt speaking TTP. They certainly miscalculated the backlash, a strong disapproval in tribal area mean a threat to TTP existence. Needless to say what is JUNDULLAH and from where it operates.

No sane would oppose negotiations, however negotiations really got to be negotiations not like the one TTP look forward to. TTP is a great threat to Pakistan's integrity we all know this and we are right to go for talks. But tell me my friend what is that which menaces the TTP existence? They enjoy all comforts in their lair - their house is not really under fire, is it? Why would they be interested in serious talks? If they are interested they are interested on their own terms and conditions, they damn care about the interests of Pakistan and its people.

Option of talk is always at hand, you just need to know when to go for it. A weak TTP would be more interested in talks than the one we have right now.

Sir I said it in this same thread that I personally don't believe this news. However my post was intended towards a few people are are desperately against peace talks and are bashing sh!t out of IK for advocating for peace talks. One can differ from IK's point of view or his way of handling things, but few people here are completely against peace talks.

No sir, I was talking in general. I frequently follow your posts on various topics and consider you a sane person.. That post was for few typical people on this forum (yes they do exist)..

Right. Thank you.

I was half a sleep when I wrote that. It was 4 in the morning, lol.

So one terrorist group is giving an ultimatum to another terrorist group to leave the territory to them, so they can conduct their violent attacks? This is pathetic; both these groups are responsible for indiscriminant targeting and death of innocent civilians in Pakistan. These cowards who cannot face the military hide among civilian populations and use them as shields. Planting IEDs, targeting hikers and killing people in mosques and churches are tactics of the destruction, not jihad. We need to stand up against terrorists of any group with any agenda in that region otherwise the plague of terrorism consuming innocent lives in the name of religion and jihad will never end. We support the Pakistani soldiers in their mission to restore peace and protect the lives of the Pakistani people. As for finding an exit strategy, the terrorist should know that we are not abandoning the region and will support Afghanistan post 2014 as they develop and further strengthen their nation.

Haroon Ahmad
DET – U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

I agree, I couldn't have put it better myself.

Sab baqwas hai & this is a new way to fool the idiot & brainless Govt.

Back
Top Bottom