What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

TTP claims Pakistan army is Usa agent, they want to implement Sharia in KPK, they claim to care about their Pashtun brothers
Sharia law was officially tested in Swat. I don't think army want to risk again.
We need secular policies , if not atleast we should try to follow Saudi Arabia, how they relaxing rules for tourism ,and you see Saudi Arabia 2030 vision. They will beat Dubai soon.

Last edited:
Fact. Especially the part in bold.

I hope that our military/intelligence planners acknowledge this truth.

All Afghans regardless of their ideological, political or religious leaning dream of some Loy Afghanistan.

They don't care.

They just want dollars and plots lmao.

RAW is training them in Kabul ?
There was some report of RAW hideouts in Afghanistan, but it’s the RAW financing that’s worrisome.

Actually, all this design of surrounding Pakistan was envisioned by RAW after Indian success in 1971. India wants Pakistan to get entangled militarily on western border with Afghanistan and remain entangled till Pakistan breaks down. It’s almost a stalemate right now.

There was some report of RAW hideouts in Afghanistan, but it’s the RAW financing that’s worrisome.

Actually, all this design of surrounding Pakistan was envisioned by RAW after Indian success in 1971. India wants Pakistan to get entangled militarily on western border with Afghanistan and remain entangled till Pakistan breaks down. It’s almost a stalemate right now.
Why did your preeminent chief Bajwa capitulate to a ceasefire on LoC with India?

Why did your preeminent chief Bajwa capitulate to a ceasefire on LoC with India?

Because we all knew what lanats the afghans are and after the fall of the afghan Republic we knew we had to deal with the pashto pashto fallout.

This is probably why China camped on the LAC, to keep India under control whilst we dealt with the dumbest most useless people the world has ever seen

Imagine being a Levies gunman or FC soldier with an assault rifle and facing RAW-funded/trained religious fanatics such as TTP charging at you with anticipation for the 72 virgins they think they will meet soon after death.
are u lying to yourself, they were trained by isi and cia with that mindset… stop blaming raw and india. mindset was created by pakistan.. india is just giving them more money that pakistan to do a job.. u give them more money they will do it for u …
this time they are most likely establishment paid assets, so establishment can take pakistanis mindset into something new by creating life and death matter…
army has know that these guys are coming back for the last 4 years and asked jarnails that there should be action, but establishment waited for the right time .. ask any army officer they wull tell u it..
u are an idiot signilian, everyone knows the dirty game if establishment

These boomer generals are from a different era. They have completely lost touch with reality. LOL how can you silence people from voicing their opinions in this age of social media?

They won't. They can't even make it to the next village near the border. This attack is being blown out of proportion. I have seen pictures of scores of dead TTP footsoldiers. TTP is being mincemeated as we speak.
Can u upload those pics here

Damn so TTP stopped attacking, only after Afghan Taliban intervened?

Isn't that a open acceptance of their control on TTP?

Till Pakistani state would continue to act like a pussie till then Afghan Taliban would continue to act in the manner that they are acting right now

For now Pakistani state is busy in crushing political opponents and all that so obviously dealing with Afghan Taliban is not high on the priority list

Till Pakistani state would continue to act like a pussie till then Afghan Taliban would continue to act in the manner that they are acting right now

For now Pakistani state is busy in crushing political opponents and all that so obviously dealing with Afghan Taliban is not high on the priority list
I guess PA doesn't want to open a front on West, besides the internal conflict, am sure there are some other considerations we aren't aware of.

Some agreements with Taliban or a third party, will have to see how this goes in future. However I do agree, this will embolden the TTP as they don't have to fear being chased into Afghanistan and can take shelter there.

I guess PA doesn't want to open a front on West, besides the internal conflict, am sure there are some other considerations we aren't aware of.

Some agreements with Taliban or a third party, will have to see how this goes in future. However I do agree, this will embolden the TTP as they don't have to fear being chased into Afghanistan and can take shelter there.

TTP is already emboldened right now because of pussy attitude of Pakistani state after every terrorist attack. Taliban frankly speaking have no reason to stop or curtail TTP

Lets see how far Pakistani state would go with this attitude

Back
Top Bottom