TTP deny Boston Marathon blasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
But... did anyone ask them or were they accused of being behind the blast ?

TTP deny Boston Marathon blasts

The Pakistani Taliban on Tuesday denied anything to do with explosions that killed three people and wounded more than 144 in Boston.

“We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack,” Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told the media.

“We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible,” Ehsan added.

Monday’s explosions at the Boston Marathon, one of America’s top sporting events, forced cities from New York to Los Angeles to go on high alert and conjured up memories of the September 11, 2001 attack

well they Deni , But attackers get support from them like 9/11 , even they don't know how many groups they have.

Wow that was quick ;)
Look like TTP don't want to get itself in trouble

I think this is the best possible reason..... No one has suspected them...

TTP is trying to shoot beyond its means,trying to look relevant nothing else.

They are trying to seek some headlines :rolleyes:

Or may be not trying to screwup with American withdrawal schedule ;)

TTP is trying to shoot beyond its means,trying to look relevant nothing else.

Their fear is totally right. US screwed Saddam for no reason. He wasn't even remotely associated with 9/11

Or may be not trying to screwup with American withdrawal schedule ;)

Their fear is totally right. US screwed Saddam for no reason. He wasn't even remotely associated with 9/11

You won't be saying this if you knew who they are.

TTP means Pakistani Talibans right ??? Or I mistook anything ?

They fight for people who they pretend to fight against. TTP was promoted and organized by an ex Guantinamo detainee who was mysteriously released by the Americans.....in exchange for?

They will never fight the Americans nor do they have anything to do with the Afghan Taliban,they are a bunch of mercenaries with a blend of criminal gangs and drug dealers being controlled from Kandahar. They are not a threat to the American exit,regardless of how much they pretend to be.

Reactions: EAK
They fight for people who they pretend to fight against. TTP was promoted and organized by an ex Guantinamo detainee who was mysteriously released by the Americans.....in exchange for?

They will never fight the Americans nor do they have anything to do with the Afghan Taliban,they are a bunch of mercenaries with a blend of criminal gangs and drug dealers being controlled from Kandahar. They are not a threat to the American exit,regardless of how much they pretend to be.

Not trolling but sir you seem to be quite sure about these TTP guies. I don't expect any version of Taliban is capable of doing anything good or least say not not killing anybody. Just ideological approach life for life means continuous killing.

+ don't you think TTP itself is a threat for your nation ???

Not trolling but sir you seem to be quite sure about these TTP guies. I don't expect any version of Taliban is capable of doing anything good or least say not not killing anybody. Just ideological approach life for life means continuous killing.

I never implied that. I just had to make a distinction.

Mercenaries can earn a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom