What's new

TTP conditions for peace deal

Again, your hypocrisy is so gratingly obvious!

All the Arab countries dictators are brutal, including your beloved wahabi KSA. The only difference is that Asad is not a Western puppet white the rest of the Arab countries are.

As far as him being Alawi Shia, does that justify destroying a majority Sunni country and killing thousands of Sunnis in the process? Also, many members in his cabinet and including the president is a Sunni.
Yes he is the puppet of Russia who also is killing muslims for decades in short is also puppet of kufr and he has killed Muslims even before current civil war he and before him his father were killing Muslims the number of Sunnis he has killed are huge his father even bombed and completely destroyed two cities and discuss this on Syrian topics not here

Yes he is the puppet of Russia who also is killing muslims for decades in short is also puppet of kufr and he has killed Muslims even before current civil war he and before him his father were killing Muslims the number of Sunnis he has killed are huge his father even bombed and completely destroyed two cities and discuss this on Syrian topics not here

Russia is right in this situation! ... as long you rabid najdi wahabi dogs are being sent to hell either by SAA or Russia all the better!

You rabid dogs of FSA are being supported by the West

Russia is right in this situation! ... as long you rabid najdi wahabi dogs are being sent to hell either by SAA or Russia all the better!

You rabid dogs of FSA are being supported by the West
This is shows how big traitor you are you are supporting kafirs on mass murder of Muslims shame on you and mr traitor for your information those who are fighting in Chechnya are mostly sufis or form that school of thought which you are but are just a traitor

This is shows how big traitor you are you are supporting kafirs on mass murder of Muslims shame on you and mr traitor for your information those who are fighting in Chechnya are mostly sufis or form that school of thought which you are but are just a traitor

no you ignorant jackass I am not a traitor ! you are the traitor for supporting Abdul Wahab Najdi even though he sided with the British to overthrow the ISLAMIC Ottoman Empire. You are so blinded by the poison of Wahhabiism that you are incapable to accept the truth even it were staring you in the face.

Plus the Sufis (Sunnis) were first against the government until they settled and decided to live in peace, but now its the najdis in Chenneya with the blessing of KSA and US blowing shit up

Read about Ramzan Qadriyov - he is a Sunni

@Farooq I support Quran and Sunnah and Abdul Wahab just told Muslims to follow Quran and Sunnah if you don't want to follow Quran and Sunnah than its your choice he didn't told anything else Mr not one single thing other than the Quran and Sunnah but only an ignorant like you can abuse him because you didn't even bothered to read his work want to discuss further open a thread on Members club not here

@Farooq I support Quran and Sunnah and Abdul Wahab just told Muslims to follow Quran and Sunnah if you don't want to follow Quran and Sunnah than its your choice he didn't told anything else Mr not one single thing other than the Quran and Sunnah but only an ignorant like you can abuse him because you didn't even bothered to read his work want to discuss further open a thread on Members club not here

Najdi himself and minions of Najdi like you are what the Holy Qur'an describes as the deaf, dumb and the blind.

You are telling me for him to side with the British against Islamic Khalifath of Turks was according to Islam?

Last edited:
Abdul Wahab's struggle against Ottoman Turks was purely political and had nothing to do with Islam. It is a well-documented fact that Arabs felt oppressed by the way Ottoman Turks had ruled them. Unlike mainland Turkey, the Arabic lands were left undeveloped and ignored, just like Pakistan's tribal areas were left undeveloped by the Brits, as a policy. As a result, poverty prevailed throughout Arabic lands, which assisted Brits to setup a revolt of Arabs against Ottoman Turks. However, in order to gain support of the masses, Brits and Abdul Wahab did play the card of religion. At any rate, the whole saga had more of ethnic, tribal, social, and political reasons than religious.

Once I had a chat with a Kuwaiti on Kuwait-Iraq conflict. I asked him, why KSA invited the so-called infidels 'kuffar' to help them against Iraqis, who were Muslims. He replied to me that it was totally Islamic to seek support of a non-Muslim against your enemy. He gave me examples from Prophet's (PBUH) time when Jews and Mulsims were in alliance against Quresh Mekkah. Now we can argue that Quresh Mekkah were non-muslims and how the two (Quresh and Iraqis) could be compared, but than it is politics.

The biggest damage that was caused by the Wahabi movement in Hijaz was that Muslims lost their religious, and cultural heritage, and it continues to this day. Throughout the world, you will see that nations go to every length to preserve their cultural heritage, and we lost everything. You do find remains of Aad and Samood, but nothing from the time of Muhammed (PBUH), or his sohaba.

Back
Top Bottom